General Discussion Triathlon Talk » affiliatespam Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-10-16 12:00 PM

User image

Subject: affiliatespam
Hi Everyone,

I have a friend who is trying to sell me on affiliatespam and I wanted to get everyone's prespective on how effective affiliatespam is for endurance. My goals for the winter months is to build a strong running base. This is by far my weakest link and I really struggle with my fitness level by the time I get to the run. So with that said I am 1. Looking to lean down about 5 or maybe 10 lbs. 2. Build my fitness base up as much as possible.3. Help with my energy level.

So I guess my quesiton would be is the $130 a MONTH really worth it? Overall, I am very busy so the idea of just adding water is pretty appealing. However, it also seems like alot of people dont like the taste, so they end up adding a bunch of stuff anyway which I am already doing when i do make protein shakes.

The other option from Beachbody is a challenge packet - so that is 30 days of workouts (P90x, T25 etc) and 30 days of affiliatespam for $160. I dont know I am torn! Any thoughts on if you have used this product would be great or just some ideas on a good breakfast optoin or after workout option would be appreciated!

Thanks BTers.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » affiliatespam Rss Feed