BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 52

2015-01-28 10:47 AM
in reply to: EchoLkScott

User image

Expert
Missouri
Subject: RE: Speed work on the track

Morning all!  Happy hump day!

I had my bike fit last night.  It was a little more detailed than I expected for a basic fit (but I really wasn't sure what to expect anyway).  He started off by just asking me a bunch of questions about my background, what my goals are and how I feel when I ride - what's comfortable/uncomfortable, etc.  Then he took some measurements of the bike and had me get on and pedal so he could see how things looked.  He started the actual fit with my feet - which he couldn't really adjust since I have the cages, but said it looked pretty good for now.  I'll have to go back and get some minor adjustments there when I go clipless.  Then he measured my leg angle from hip to knee to ankle, said it should be about 30* - mine was closer to 40.  Also he noticed that I looked really stretched out and uncomfortable when I put my hands on the hoods, I usually tend to put my hands a little farther back on the bars.  So what this all boiled down to was the bike overall seems to be the right size (which is good, I was worried it might not be), and he adjusted my seat up about 1-1/2 cm and leveled it out and replaced my stem with one that was 2 cm shorter.  I rode for a while with the adjustments and it feels better but I guess the real test will be how it feels during an actual workout.  I'll find out tomorrow .  

I also talked to him about clipless pedals while I was there since I'm hoping to get some this spring/summer.  I'd like to get some opinions from you guys about what types you have and any advantages/disadvantages to the different styles.  I'm not looking to get the most expensive or the cheapest, just something that is comfortable and easy to use.  I've heard that some can be hard to clip in/out of.  Any preferences here?
Janet

2015-01-28 2:16 PM
in reply to: soccermom15

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Hey Janet:

No advice on brands. I think it's really personal preference. To me, shoe choice is a bigger deal. But the clips really do help with consistent power through your stroke. I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised when you make the switch how solid the pedals feel under your feet.

There will be a bit of adjustment since your feet probably won't come off the pedals quite as easily with the clip as with the cages. When I first got mine I fell over in a parking lot of the 7-11. I was used to quickly pulling my foot out of a cage...the clip is just a second slower. I was already at a stop, my foot wasn't out and over I went. Pretty embarrassing.

With my clips I actually thought it was harder to learn to clip in than get out. Your foot has to be correctly positioned otherwise the clip won't lock in. But once you adjust to the position it's no big deal.

Go for it! I think you'll be really pleased.

Steve
2015-01-28 2:46 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama

Janet-I agree with Steve...go for it with the pedals. I have always used Shimano. They have different models that all use the same cleat...you can go from $50 up to $250 although the only real difference is the material of the pedal and the weight. Once you start using a specific pedal/cleat you are likely to stick with that type as it is what you will get used to.  The first time or two you use the clip ins you will have to think about what you are doing as you slow to a stop. After that it will become second nature. If you have a trainer it would be good to practice clipping in and out there before heading out on the roads. Of course, everyone has at least one time that they fall over due to forgetting to unclip. For me it was the first ride on my road bike. Just tooling around the neighborhood. Stopped to check something on the bike and forgot to unclip....fell right over....like something out of a cartoon.

Hope everyone is doing well. Swam at lunch and some run intervals this evening. 

2015-01-28 5:53 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Spencer, New York
Hey Janet,
There are a variety of pedals that will work for you. Mine are Keo by Look and I like them just fine. Like everyone else, I had a couple of embarrassing falls at a near standstill while I tried to figure out how to get a foot out. Once I got past that and was actually riding, I made a habit of unclipping one foot as I approached anything that might require it-- nearing a corner, a stop sign, or even a patch of gravel. Now I don't do that because unclipping is fast and automatic.
I agree with Steve that your shoe choice is more important than pedal choice. Make sure your new shoes are triathlon shoes, not road shoes. Tri shoes close with a Velcro strap, not a ratchet strap. The Velcro can make your transitions faster.
Good luck with them.
Deb
2015-01-28 6:22 PM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Originally posted by ok2try
There are a variety of pedals that will work for you. Mine are Keo by Look and I like them just fine. Like everyone else, I had a couple of embarrassing falls at a near standstill while I tried to figure out how to get a foot out. Once I got past that and was actually riding, I made a habit of unclipping one foot as I approached anything that might require it-- nearing a corner, a stop sign, or even a patch of gravel. Now I don't do that because unclipping is fast and automatic.
I agree with Steve that your shoe choice is more important than pedal choice. Make sure your new shoes are triathlon shoes, not road shoes. Tri shoes close with a Velcro strap, not a ratchet strap. The Velcro can make your transitions faster.
Good luck with them.
Deb

I upgraded to clipless pedals recently. I also have the Look Keo pedals and triathlon shoes with the Velcro. I'm hoping to learn the "pedal with the feet on top of your shoes" trick for speeding up T2. Steve, you had a post about this last spring, didn't you?

I've already done the slow motion fall. Very embarrassing!

Scott I.
2015-01-28 6:31 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Janet,

x5 with the "it isn't if you fall but when you fall" thinking.  Mine was after I was SURE I had the pedals mastered.  I was out on the street on my third ride with the clip-less pedals and I came to a stop light.  Right there at the intersection with a massive audience - I guess it was stage fright.  The only thing injured was my pride.  It's a rite of passage!

Glad to hear the bike fit went well.  It continues to amaze me how an inch can make a huge difference!

Edited by k9car363 2015-01-28 6:32 PM

2015-01-28 9:04 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Hi Janet - I must be a bit more clumsy than everyone else here because I've fallen 5 times due to my clips.  As you may imagine each time I fell was in the worst possible location with lots of witnesses.  I'm getting really good at getting back up really fast.  Fortunately I haven't had any more trouble with them.

Today I logged my second outdoors run this week.  What a treat to be off the trainer and no ice/snow anywhere.  First run on Monday was up and down a series of hills and felt pretty good but then running today I managed to keep my pace under 7:00/km (approx 11:15/mile) for the whole run.  I think that is my fastest run to date.  Still pretty slow but steadily improving.

Also swam some speed work in the pool today which was fun.  The last couple weeks have been really upbeat for me.  Hopefully it will continue for a while.  I'm a bit worried about peaking well before my "A" events.

EchoLkScott - mentioned aiming for a faster transition times and I too would like to discuss faster transitions or atleast swap any good suggestions.  At my last Olympic my T1 and 2 times were 6:40 which isn't too bad but there were some people that were much faster and I can't imagine how I could go faster - any thoughts anyone?

2015-01-29 3:49 PM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Regular
Originally posted by wenceslasz

< I too would like to discuss faster transitions or atleast swap any good suggestions.  At my last Olympic my T1 and 2 times were 6:40 which isn't too bad but there were some people that were much faster and I can't imagine how I could go faster - any thoughts anyone?

Hey George:

Fast transitions are worth focusing some practice on as it is 100% free time. It's not uncommon to be able to pick up a minute or more at each transition. On a sprint or oly distance that is a lot of time. I used to go outside my house on an off day and do nothing but mounts/discounts and riding barefoot to try to improve the transition times. It makes a difference.

There are lots of youtube videos online, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting instruction.

Here are some of the areas I key on:

1) Coming of the swim, like many folks I'm stripping the wetsuit to my waist as I run so when I get to my bike all I have to do is strip from the waist down.
2) No standing around drying off. I'm wearing my tritop so there is no time spent changing or putting on a shirt. No socks on oly/sprint distance. All I have to do is get the wetsuit off, grab my helmet/glasses and go.
3) Shoes clipped into the pedals. You don't even need the flying mount...just run to the mount area, leg over the seat and start peddling with feet on top of the shoes. Once you have speed you can reach down and pull on each shoe at the top of the stroke.

4) On the return, get the feet out of the shoes a couple hundred yards ahead of T2 and ride with feet on top of the shoes which remain clipped in
5) Dismount and run barefoot with the shoes on the pedals
6) Stick the bike back on the bar and pull on the run shoes--no socks
7) Elastic laces, no tying
8) Helmet off -- run.

It takes a little practice to learn to get your bike shoes on/off while clipped in --as well as riding with your barefeet on top of the pedals, but it's not hard. It's worth it. 2 minutes saved in T1 and T2 means you can run an 7:50 mile on a 10K and lose zero time to the guy running 7:30.

Steve

2015-01-30 8:03 AM

User image

Farmington, Connecticut
Originally posted by lutzman

< I too would like to discuss faster transitions or atleast swap any good suggestions.  At my last Olympic my T1 and 2 times were 6:40 which isn't too bad but there were some people that were much faster and I can't imagine how I could go faster - any thoughts anyone?

1) Coming of the swim, like many folks I'm stripping the wetsuit to my waist as I run so when I get to my bike all I have to do is strip from the waist down.
2) No standing around drying off. I'm wearing my tritop so there is no time spent changing or putting on a shirt. No socks on oly/sprint distance. All I have to do is get the wetsuit off, grab my helmet/glasses and go.

Steve

George - I asked this question last season after my first Sprint tri. Both Deb and Steve made some great suggestions. Steve's items #1 and 2 above saved me over 2 minutes in my transitions. No more fighting with the shirt while trying to pull it over your wet body. Baby powder in the shoes, with no socks...liberating! ha,ha. Deb's suggestion about practicing putting on your helmet/glasses very quickly 20-30 times in a row right before the race start to create muscle memory also helped quite a bit. By my third Sprint, this stuff became automatic and it allowed me to finish ahead of my training partner, who is generally faster than me.

Cold and snowy here, but a busy training weekend planned. Strength work this morning, Yoga and Swim tonight. Yoga and run tomorrow, the swim clinic on Sunday. Tomorrow's run will be an hour outdoors, despite a forecast of 19 degree temp and windy. I've simply had enough of the treadmill for awhile. Now if I can just remember to lock the refrigerator.......

Happy Friday!

Dave

2015-01-30 9:26 AM

User image

Subject: RE: Speedy transitions
Thanks for the great advice Steve. I need to practice several of these things.

I haven't tried biking or running without socks. Do I need a different set of running shoes?

3) ... You don't even need the flying mount...

That's a relief. Those Youtube videos of flying mounts looked dangerous. One mistake and my voice would go up an octave.

Scott I.
2015-01-30 9:37 AM

User image

Originally posted by EchoLkScott    That's a relief. Those Youtube videos of flying mounts looked dangerous. One mistake and my voice would go up an octave. Scott I.

Thanks for the morning laugh, SCOTT I! 

2015-01-30 10:05 AM

User image

Regular
Originally posted by EchoLkScott

Thanks for the great advice Steve. I need to practice several of these things.

I haven't tried biking or running without socks. Do I need a different set of running shoes?

3) ... You don't even need the flying mount...

That's a relief. Those Youtube videos of flying mounts looked dangerous. One mistake and my voice would go up an octave.

Scott I.

Scott--that flying dismount can indeed be dangerous. I was practicing on the street in front of my house.....run with the bike, LEAP, leg over, land on the seat and start peddling away. Everything was going great. I'm thinking "Man, I got this." But then I decided to practice a few more times. I ran, made the big jump. As my leading leg went up the spandex on my bike shorts somehow snagged on the back of the seat which completely changed my body position. The sudden momentum change caused me to pull the bike to the side. I pirouetted over my bike, landed on my back in the middle of the street and smacked the back of my head on the pavement (actually cracking my helmet).

If must have been hilarious to watching this from across the street. At that point the neighbors probably gathered their kids to watch hoping to see another beautiful flop. Instead, I picked my wounded body and pride off the pavement and limped back down my driveway.

Having re-learned the lesson that I'm not 30, I now run with my bike to the mount line (shoes locked into the bike cleats with rubber bands to hold them in a horizontal position), stop, put my foot on top of the shoe that is in the leading position, push off and swing my leg over. It's not quite as fast, but the risk of public humiliation on race day is significantly lower.

Steve

PS--not sure about different shoes. I use racing flats for sprint/oly distance that are quite different from my training shoes which are neutral plus. As noted by others, I also dump in the baby powder in the shoes to reduce friction/blisters and help a sweaty foot slide in. I've never had a problem...but it's not something to try for the first time on race day! I use Pearl Izumi E Motion Tri shoes which I really like. They are lightweight, comfortable, well vented and have a built in elastic lacing system that is great.

Edited by lutzman 2015-01-30 10:12 AM
2015-01-30 11:47 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Thanks Steve, that's far more info than I expected.  I'm particularly glad to read that I don't need to practice flying mounts or dismounts but obviously practicing transitions makes good sense.  I did once try to run without socks in prep for my first sprint but I chafed my ankles pretty bad.  Yet, I can ride without socks in my cycling shoes.

I can relate to both what Dave and Steve say about practicing flying mounts.  I'm afraid that just isn't something I want to try.  I totally empathize with another octave higher and I must confess to laughing a bit at Steve's experience although it could've been quite serious - good thing you had your helmet on.

The one thing I tell new triathletes when I volunteer in the Transition bike lot is to make sure they know exactly where their bike is racked.  For example what landmarks is it near.  If you forget where your bike is you can waste a lot of time looking for it.

I ran outside again today.  No snow or ice but a strong wind.  My legs felt tired from cycling yesterday and swimming this morning but I still managed a solid hour of running.  The biggest thrill to me is simply to enjoy my runs this week.  Just a 1:30 bike ride tomorrow early and a short run as quickly as I can after the ride.  Then I get a rest day, Yay!!

2015-01-31 2:20 PM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Regular

• The one thing I tell new triathletes when I volunteer in the Transition bike lot is to make sure they know exactly where their bike is racked.  For example what landmarks is it near.

• X2 George. I carry chalk and neon orange plastic flagging tape in my race day kit. In large races with a lot of racks I can put a big X on the pavement where my bike row is located...and tie the orange tape on the bar by my bike. It's amazing how lost you can get and only be 10 feet from your bike.

Steve
    2015-01-31 2:36 PM

User image

Expert
    Missouri

Is anyone else racing this weekend?  I've got a 9 mile trail race (although only 3 miles is actual trail, the rest is gravel road and paved path).  The weather looks like it's going to be a little iffy, but the forecast is looking better today than they originally thought. Temps should be in the low to mid-30's at race time with a 100% chance of precipitation.  Could be rain, snow or a mix.  I'm trying to figure out what to wear so I don't get too chilled.  I have a waterproof jacket so I think I'll be alright if I can just keep my legs warm. 

Kind of a bad week training-wise.  Next week was supposed to be a cut-back week though so I think I'll just re-arrange and use this past week as my cut-back. 

Thanks for all the info on the pedals/shoes.  I'm going to try to get them sooner rather than later (as soon as the budget will allow) so I'll have plenty of time to practice with them.
    Janet

2015-01-31 6:00 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Gold member

X2 George. I carry chalk and neon orange plastic flagging tape in my race day kit. In large races with a lot of racks I can put a big X on the pavement where my bike row is located...and tie the orange tape on the bar by my bike. It's amazing how lost you can get and only be 10 feet from your bike. Steve

I take flagging tape and an old bike flag that I have cut down to about 5 feet.  I use the flagging tape to tie it to the bar by my bike.  If anyone says anything about the flag tied to the bar, I have an elastic band that I can attach the bar to my bike and it will release with a flick of the thumb.  It works really well, the flag is about a foot taller than all the bikes and the bars so it is easy to see from quite a long distance away.

2015-01-31 6:06 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Gold member

Originally posted by soccermom15

Is anyone else racing this weekend? 

Not racing but I have a Super Bowl party tomorrow, does that count?  Have about 30 people coming over for the big game.  Lots of food, an adult beverage or two, oh and lots of food.  Might even get a chance to watch some football between snacks!

This party has been a tradition for about 15 years. I didn't have it last year and it just seemed wrong so here we are, hosting again.  I am curious, other than"just don't eat it," does anyone have any strategies you use when you know you are going to be around MASSIVE amounts of food that are not the most nutritious food available?

Go Pats!

Edited by k9car363 2015-01-31 6:06 PM
    2015-01-31 6:20 PM
    in reply to: k9car363

User image

Originally posted by k9car363

Not racing but I have a Super Bowl party tomorrow, does that count?

Yes, that counts! Are we all invited?

I am curious, other than"just don't eat it," does anyone have any strategies you use when you know you are going to be around MASSIVE amounts of food that are not the most nutritious food available?

I'm usually so busy when hosting a party that I don't eat much - until afterward it is over. So..., plan for no left-overs?

Go Pats!

What? Not the Seahawks? Where's your "Left Coast" pride?

Scott I.
    2015-01-31 6:36 PM

User image

Originally posted by soccermom15

Is anyone else racing this weekend?  I've got a 9 mile trail race (although only 3 miles is actual trail, the rest is gravel road and paved path).  The weather looks like it's going to be a little iffy, but the forecast is looking better today than they originally thought. Temps should be in the low to mid-30's at race time with a 100% chance of precipitation.  Could be rain, snow or a mix.  I'm trying to figure out what to wear so I don't get too chilled.  I have a waterproof jacket so I think I'll be alright if I can just keep my legs warm. 

No racing this weekend. Like the more accomplished Scott, I'll be watching the Superbowl with family and friends tomorrow. Go Hawks!

Living in the Seattle area, I do a fair amount of running in the rain with temperatures as low as the mid-30's. I usually wear running tights or even running shorts with bare legs. My legs seem to generate enough heat to stay warm. I keep my core warm and dry, and wear a warm hat and gloves when it is below 40.

I don't run in the snow. I'm afraid of slipping and injuring myself. Fortunately, we usually don't have much snow in Seattle.

Scott I.
    2015-01-31 7:41 PM

User image

Veteran
    Kennebunkport, Qatar
    No racing for me, but 10 mile run on tap, should be wonderful tomorrow, single digits if I'm lucky, negative single digits if not. I found out this week I needed a little more on my legs when the temp was - 10, normally my legs don't get cold, but they sure did that morning! I wear tights when its down to about 20, then add a light weight long underwear when it's below that, but going to heavy weight long underwear and my windproof/water resistant hiking pants for my below zero runs, which seem to be common lately.
    As far as running in the snow, that is a necessary evil right now, 2+ feet Tuesday, 4" Friday and more coming Monday, may be a a few months before I run with out snow, thankfully I really like my Yak Trax!

Great Info on the transitions! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be incorporating many of those!

Hopefully my 10 mile run will negate any excess food and drink I enjoy during the game!

Dan
    2015-02-01 6:09 AM

User image

Subject: Swim workout Q and favorite tri short?
    Good Sunday Morning to Everyone!

Someone posted "Super Simple 70.3". I really like it and think it fits me. However, the swim workouts have a total yardage and then main set. For example it will say: total yardage 2000, main set 10 x 100. What do you do for the other 1000?

Everyone - any suggestions for tri shorts? They sure are expensive and I have bought a couple that haven't been very good. What do you guys look for? And after reading everyone's posts about transitions, I am assuming we just wear the whole tri kit under the wetsuit? Even for a 70.3?

Donna

Edited by luvschips 2015-02-01 6:11 AM

2015-02-01 6:23 AM
    in reply to: k9car363

User image

Spencer, New York

here we are, hosting again.  I am curious, other than"just don't eat it," does anyone have any strategies you use when you know you are going to be around MASSIVE amounts of food that are not the most nutritious food available?

Go Pats!

Scott,
    Since you're hosting it, you have some options. In addition to the traditional foods, make sure there are lots of healthy foods on hand of which you can eat nearly unlimited quantities. Carrots, cherry tomatoes, celery, etc. (Eat withOUT dip.) Make yourself some silly rules, like " 1 good food before every fattening one," or " 5 cherry tomatoes before each chip," or "no more than 2 beers." Whatever you think you can keep to. Make sure you eat a normal lunch before, and plan on a substantial quantity of good food at suppertime. Keep a water bottle at hand and maybe some gum.
    Good luck with it!
    For me, I'm getting a little weather break today between the single digits last week & this afternoon's big snow storm, if I get out to do my run early. 12 miles on tap and it's a comfortable 20°! It's taken me this long to realize that my running tights are a BASE layer and I can wear something over them, so now I do (leg warmers & shorts). For me, the critical clothing in the colder temps has been a face mask and also double gloves and double socks, It's amazing how sweaty my hands & feet get, even when it's near 0°, and the inner layers help wick the moisture away.
    Like Mountain Dan, I use yaktrax when the roads are snowy.
    Deb
    2015-02-01 6:43 AM
    in reply to: luvschips

User image

Master
    South Alabama
    Subject: RE: Swim workout Q and favorite tri short?

Originally posted by luvschips Good Sunday Morning to Everyone! Someone posted "Super Simple 70.3". I really like it and think it fits me. However, the swim workouts have a total yardage and then main set. For example it will say: total yardage 2000, main set 10 x 100. What do you do for the other 1000? Everyone - any suggestions for tri shorts? They sure are expensive and I have bought a couple that haven't been very good. What do you guys look for? And after reading everyone's posts about transitions, I am assuming we just wear the whole tri kit under the wetsuit? Even for a 70.3? Donna

Donna-for the swim...with the main set being 1000 I would suggest a warm up of around 800 and cool down of 200 yards to get your 1000. Warm up could be something like: 200 swim, 150 pull, 6X50 done as 25 drill/25 swim, 100 hard, 50 easy. I think it is always good to incorporate a little "hard" in the warm up to get the HR up and get you ready for the main set.

Tri shorts-I used DeSoto for several years but our team kit is Louis Garneau....which is very nice. There are lots of places online to look for good deals on tri closeout gear. www.6pm.com ; www.leftlanesports.com ; www.sierratradingpost.com and the Desoto website always has a sale section.  But , if it was my first time wearing a short I would want to try it on first to make sure I like the feel.....so might be good to shop locally until you find what you like and then look for online deals.

January is in the books. Good month for me. Hope I can continue the consistency and stay healthy.

Swim     10h 47m               35050 yards

Bike       21h 41m               435.56 miles

Run       17h 09m               119 miles

Strength  4h 40m

Today is longish run first thing with an easy bike later. Hope everyone has a good day watching the game. Not really pulling for either team but am picking the Pats in a close one.

2015-02-01 7:44 AM
    in reply to: slornow

User image

Subject: RE: Swim workout Q and favorite tri short?

JANET - Good luck in your race today!  I'm jealous of you getting to trail run no matter the conditions.  You're probably racing but I wanted to give you a late shout out anyways.  Run Happy!

DONNA - I think I have collected tri shorts from every manufacturer out there.  Besides comfort, the one thing that I realized is most important to me as a woman is the length.  I personally like the longer shorts as they cover up my saddle bag thighs.   Louis Garneau are my fav.  I shop a lot on Ebay and get super deals but that's because I'm not opposed to buying pre-owned stuff.  Good luck - I know it's hard to find just the right thing. 

RANDY - Impressive totals for January.  Good job!  The websites you mentioned have great deals too, if you can find what you want in your size.  I got a pair of Scott transition shoes at LeftLane sports for $10 and that just made me happy. 

SCOTT K - There are certain days where you throw out all control over food out the window.  Super Bowl Sunday s one of them.  Just enjoy and work harder tomorrow. 

We're big football fans and we're a house divided on who we're rooting for today.  Hubby is a Pats fan, Son and I are Seahawk fans and my Daughter just doesn't care.  If I was a betting woman, I'd give it to the Pats, though. 

Have a blessed day everyone!

2015-02-01 9:58 AM

User image

Subject: RE: Weight Loss Challenge - 2/1/2015 Check-In

Hey Everyone -

Here is the more detailed breakdown I promised for the Weight Loss/Workout Challenge.

How you earn points -

• +5 points for no weight gain
    • +/- 1 point per pound lost/gained, or fraction thereof
    • +1 point for every 30 workout minutes

My weight dropped by 1 lb (from 152 to 151) and I exercised 10hrs 38min (235 min swimming, 315 min biking, and 88 min running). So, my points for the week:

• +5 points for no weight gain
    • +1 point for 1 pound lost
    • +21.3 point for 638 workout minutes
    • Total: 27.3 points

Recovery day today! Dog agility in the morning and Superbowl in the afternoon.

Scott I.

New Thread
    BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 52

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open