BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 39

2015-01-12 10:02 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN)
Nick, welcome! Love that you brought of the term BHAG. Just crewed for a friend a few weeks ago who had the BHAG of walking 100 miles in an event.

Steph, ouch! Check your shoes and recover well.

Good, busy, odd day. Finally got my sorry butt up for an early morn run (haven't done in 2 months). Was slow as molasses but at least went out in the early morn....and the rain. After work, met a friend for dinner who just lost her father. And today is the 20-year anniversary of losing my dad. And then went to church to set up a training group for a March 5K/10K. Didn't know if anyone would show but there were a dozen people there. It's a varied group with runners that have some experience and people that have zero experience. But goodness, it should be fun. And then when I get home, my 16 y.o. says he is ready to give up baseball. It's obvious that he has been thinking about this and while I'm fine with it, it's odd thinking how we won't be at the baseball field all of the time. It's been his passion since he was 2 y.o. but he has been losing the zest for it over the last few years.

Edited by Pink Socks 2015-01-12 10:07 PM

2015-01-12 10:55 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Nick - loved reading your bio! It is really exciting, I think you will be great. So many here have gone from zero to triathlons - even full ironmans.

Steph - Always impressed by you brave souls who are out there in the cold and the rain.

Carol - hope the new job is going well.

I guess the Cranberry Cove oly is my BHAG!

Mitzi

Edited by MuscleMomma 2015-01-12 10:56 PM
2015-01-13 12:29 AM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Jimmy sorry to say that your triathlon training plan looks a bit lite on triathlon training. What distance are you training for again? Most plans are at least 3x3x2 and yours looks to be 2x2x2 ish. You can survive a sprint with that, maybe an oly if you don't care about performance, but you won't get faster in any of the three events.

Nick no problem welcome. It takes a solid 3 months to get your run legs back under you. A general triathlon plan has 3 runs 3 bike rides and 3 swims a week. You can focus on 1 or 2 making it 4 x 4 x 3 or 4x 3 x 2. Your run will come back the fastest, it sounds like swim will be ok. Bike you just need to get on it and ride it (don't crash and such). Did you get clipped in shoes that go into the pedals? If you did we need to talk before your first ride. A sprint is usually around 550 yard swim 12 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run but they do vary some. I would do a sprint to get the hang of it. You can train for a sprint in about 3 months comfortably and an Olympic (double) so 1100 ish yard swim 25 mile bike, 6.2 mile run. in about 6 months. You can go faster, but no real reason to. You could do a couple sprints and an Oly in August or some such. You usually have a short, medium and long in each sport each week and do not do 2 longs on the same day. It is fine to do 2 workouts in a day, but 3 usually kick your butt and hard to recover from.

Steph how thick is the heal on your running shoes. If you are running n minimalist shows (low heal drop) then that could be causing the achillies issue. If that is the case you might want to grab a pair more typical "trainer" shoes. Have you done anything to tweak the achilies (hard stretching more hills, twist your ankle on a rock etc.?)

For the beginners I wouldn't worry about bricks much to start with. Get some base fitness do not over do to start and build slowly. After a couple of months you can start adding in some speedwork, hills or bricks. It is fine to walk part of your workout until you get in better shape.

I started training for triathlons at age 40 able to job 1 mile, bike 4 and could not do freestyle swimming. I did a sprint first then an oly then a HIM and then an IM over the course of the first 2 years. I wouldn't recommend anyone do an IM with less than 2 years of training off the couch but ya it can be done in one year. At the Ironman distance finishing is not guaranteed. Read my last race report for CDA if you want to know how interesting things can turn out after training solidly for a race of that distance. (no spoilers from our veterans 8).

BT has some good 16 week sprint or oly plans that are really good to follow for your first race.

Edited by Baowolf 2015-01-13 12:49 AM
2015-01-13 3:32 AM
in reply to: Baowolf

User image

Hi Everyone!

I'm Mike, I'm 27 yo teacher, and did my first sprint tri in 2011 after rowing competitively in college. I decided that I wanted a new challenge after college, and started going for longer distance tris and running distances. Since 2011, I have run (ok.. walked some, too ) of 3 marathons, a bunch of half mars, 5 HIM and will be doing IMLP this July. I'm a bigger guy (6'4, 220lb) so timing has never been strong on my runs (HIM PR is 5hrs 39 min, PR on marathon is 4hrs 22 min if that gives any idea), and I'm hoping to drop some weight and improve my running times.

Anywho, I'm excited that this forum exists, there aren't too many other athletes in my community.
2015-01-13 8:44 AM

User image

New user
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Originally posted by Baowolf

Jimmy sorry to say that your triathlon training plan looks a bit lite on triathlon training. What distance are you training for again? Most plans are at least 3x3x2 and yours looks to be 2x2x2 ish. You can survive a sprint with that, maybe an oly if you don't care about performance, but you won't get faster in any of the three events.

Thanks for the feedback! I've been having a heck of a time trying to come up with a plan. The races that I am training for are in my signature as well.
I am training for a full marathon in the beginning of may, and a half ironman at the end of may. Ultimately I am training for the Florida ironman in November.

I could drop a swim onto Wednesday evening and run on Thursday evening, but I didn't want to overdo the first few months since everyone says the number one mistake is not enough rest .
2015-01-13 9:42 AM
in reply to: #5075206

New user

Hi all! I am interested in joining this group! My name is Kristin and I live in Kansas City, MO.

Story: I am 34 years old, have lived in the KC area for five years(ish). I lived in Boulder, CO for about 10 yrs before moving to KC. I participated in volleyball and basketball in high school and got into outdoor sports on moving to CO. I have done a half-marathon (ran it with my mom, didn't train for it or try for a certain time). I used to run in the mountains quite a bit. I have not been running religiously for several years. My most recent outing was the Maroon Bells loop outside of Aspen, we finished the 25-ish mile loop in 48.5 hours. I am in better-than-off the couch shape but have never committed to an actual training regimen.

Family Status: I am single, dating a guy here in the area who is very supportive of whatever I wish to do!

2015 Races: I plan to do a super sprint indoor triathlon here in KC in February, a 3-15-3 duathlon in May and an Olympic triathlon in June. I am thinking that if things go well, I may do a Half-Ironman triathlon in 2016. Stay tuned for more on that!

Why I would be a good mentee: I have a fun personality, and I love reading about what other people have been doing to get closer to their own goals!

All the best to everyone in 2015!

2015-01-13 10:04 AM
in reply to: kvietti

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Jimmy - have you checked out the plans here at BT?

Pam - It's great that your boy has his experience as a bb player to always remember, but also good when he knows it's time to move on to something else. I bet you are a great coach and your running group will be a wonderful experience for your runners.

Welcome new folks!

Mitzi
2015-01-13 10:17 AM
in reply to: #5082948

New user

Oops, I forgot an item, current training: I have been biking, running and swimming indoors for about a month and a half. For my history, I have the most experience running but feel it is likely my worst sport. I am slow and more likely to go on a long hike/run on the trail than to ever go for a fast actual run on a road. I was a biker in Boulder, my longest road ride is probably 50 miles. I am not in 50-mile shape currently but don't need anything other than time on the bike to get back into biking shape. I was on the swim team all growing up, so even though I am out of shape, some of the fundamentals are still there, I am mostly working currently on getting back in shape. I swam a mile a week or two ago I the pool, not constant swimming but made it after 48 mins including rest time, felt like high-fiving everyone when I got out of the pool! I am starting BT's 24-week Olympic training program this week!
2015-01-13 11:36 AM
in reply to: kvietti

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Good morning all! I had a bit of a slip in training, but I'm back
Everyone seems to be doing great with training - nice!

anyone have tricks for swim motivation? I have such a hard time going in the winter - so cold in the pool (at first)
2015-01-13 12:11 PM
in reply to: COgirl

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Just did it! Renewed USA Tri membership, purchased a new swimsuit and wetsuit (old ones too big) and registered for the Cranberry Cove Oly Aug 22. I have enough time, but in the past have put off training in favor of getting in shape to start a training plan and that hasn't worked. Training day 1 came and I wasn't in shape.

2015-01-13 12:19 PM

User image

Portland, Oregon
Steve: yeah, I got clip-in pedals...something called a "mountain" pedal, and I already got shoes for it. Again, I know next to nothing about the bike, BUT the brewery I work for has a great relationship with a LBS and they're hooking me up with what I need to get going.

Oh, and the bike I'm getting is a Trek Madone 3.1, and I'm getting a CycleOps trainer to go with it (I live it Oregon and it rains A LOT). I pick the bike up later this week and am excited to get going on it.

Another run today - short and slow, but creeping back into it. Thanks for the advice & timelines on sprint & Oly - that makes perfect sense, and helps give me an idea of what I have in front of me.

Questions:
1) anybody have advice for finding a pool? Anything I should look for?
2) swim gear (just goggles, right) - do I need anything specific?

You guys are all so helpful - really glad I found this place.

I day closer to the BHAG,
-nm

Edited by nickmallory 2015-01-13 12:30 PM

2015-01-13 2:41 PM

New user

Hi Carol, I am a member at 24-Hr Fitness and the swimming area has a steam sauna in it, too... The first day I had to swim several weeks ago it was 0deg outside here. I had been thinking it would be impossible to get into the pool bc I had been freezing all day long... I remembered the sauna, though, and hopped in there to warm up first. It helped tremendously! Now I always jump in the sauna first, it really warms you up and gets you ready to jump in the water, after I am in the pool I never really get cold while swimming.

And Nick, I am very, very pro 24-Hour Fitness, I got a 2 year membership at Costco for $15/month, I can use any of their gyms in the country too. Many have a swimming pool. Unfortunately, having easy access through my one gym, I don't have any recommendations if there aren't any 24-Hour fitnesses in your area...

KV
2015-01-13 3:55 PM
in reply to: nickmallory

User image

New user
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Mitzi, I have looked at the BT training plans, but they are mostly for 20 week programs (there's no way I'll be able to prepare for an ironman in 20 weeks). I did notice the winter maintenance programs, but I wasn't sure if that would be what I need to prep for a marathon. Congrats on signing up for everything!

nickmallory -

1. I tested out the different pools in the area when I moved, depending on the options in your area. In my area, there was a pool with salt water, instead of chlorine. It is supposed to be easier on your skin, and you're less likely to be itchy when you're done. I ended up at an aquatic center pretty much entirely because it was cheaper

2. In terms of training, you really don't need anything more than goggles. I recently bought a wet suit because I am not very buoyant, and I'm going to have to do a lot of swimming this year. If you are planning on doing shorter races, or just completing a race, a wet suit might not be necessary. They aren't legal under certain water temperatures, but they're supposed to make the swim easier (I'll let you know when the lakes around me thaw in several months)
2015-01-13 6:27 PM
in reply to: jimmybags

User image

Veteran
Raleigh, NC
Nick,

I am a member at Lifetime. I am not sure if there is one near you but they are awesome and most have tri clubs. They also have weekly group rides and runs.

My personal biggest problem is swimming in open water. I am open to suggestions for improving that.
2015-01-13 10:12 PM
in reply to: kmatt318

User image

So many things seem to have happened!!!

Mitzi - Awesome job on signing up again!!! Atta girl!

Nick - you could see if there are any Masters or Tri swim classes in your area - this may help you meet other swimmers too. I usually take fins, pull buoy and goggles to the pool as a minimum. Lots of drills you could google to help you train and they don't involve additional equipment.

Ken - I wrote a blogpost about OWS! Practice at a lake/ocean near you if you can; you can get USAT approved buoys from swimIT to train with and there are some you can race with if you're very nervous but I believe they stop you from placing. On race day hang back and let the eager beavers go first. Count inside your head and get a rhythm going (1, 2, 1, 2), steady arm strokes rather than panicked thrashing will keep you calm - practice breathing on both sides in training even if you favour one on race day, if you're going to wear a wetsuit; train in it - get over that claustrophobic panic in training and get used to it (it will also help with buoyancy). If you start to panic talk to yourself (in your head), know that there are lifeguards watching you and if worst comes to the worst flip onto your back and float or swim on your side to keep your head out of the water until you regain control of your situation.

Pam - thanks! Compression today has done wonders!

Steve - I've got Saucony Guide 8 with extra support as I over pronate which seem to exacerbate the issue. I have Nikes that I run in and have minimal problems with them. They all seem to have a reasonable (but not too much) amount of cushioning - I don't run in minimalist shoes as I have a collapsed arch and also a year out of knee surgery. My friend suggested Newtons. I'll see how I go with Nikes tomorrow and speak to the running shop at the weekend. I could have tweaked it stretching on my run - I know I need to strengthen my ankles and knees more as I train. Thanks!

Mike - welcome, your timing sounds pretty good to me!

Kristin - welcome!

Cathy - if you're swimming outdoors maybe run first to warm up? Wear your wetsuit? If it's just general motivation, listening to music whilst you swim? I have slacked off on outdoor swimming this last few weeks and opted for an indoor pool! I'm a wuss!

2015-01-13 10:50 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Typically overdoing it at the beginning means going too far and too fast too soon. You can start as easy as walking 1 mile 4x a week and build up from there. But if you start running 7 miles 2x a week you are open to injury. More frequent shorter workouts are easier on your body than 2 longer workouts.

For running your long run needs to be no more than half your weekly miles and you should not increase your long run more than 1 mile per week.

For those younger than 40 you take a recovery week every 4th week, for those 40+ it is every 3 weeks. You can increase bike by 5-10 miles a week for your long workout and I don't like to increase the long swim by more than 300 yards per week.

A good way to get to IM shape is to pick an IM plan 20, 24, or 30 week. Follow the frequencies for the workouts but dial back the distance to where you are now. Then build as stated above so you are ready to start the first week or two of the IM program by the time you get 20 weeks out. Another way to do it is to do a 20 week Oly plan, then a 12 week bridge to an HIM plan then a 16 week bridge to an IM plan.

So say you can do run 1 mile, you do run 1 1 1 miles week one then 1 1 1.5 week 2, then 1 1.5 2, etc. until are up around 6, 6, 10 for an IM build base.
Say you can swim 500 yards, 500, 500, 500, then 700, 500 500, then 900, 600 500, then 1200, 700, 600, and on up to ...2000, 2000, 1500 for IM base build.
Say you an bike 10 miles, you go 10 10 10; 15, 10 10; 20 15 10;, 25, 15 10, etc. up to 45, 20, 20 for IM base build.

A recovery week is 0.6 x your distances for each workout. So long run is 10 miles, recovery week long run is 6 miles.

I really don't recommend an IM until you have been doing triathlons for 2 years and have done each of the distances leading up to it.

Edited by Baowolf 2015-01-14 12:19 AM

2015-01-14 7:49 AM

Hey Baowolf or Steve

My real name is Michael. My nickname lunoni stands for my three kids, Luka, Noah and Nikki.
All is well here in the south of Holland, only struggling with my calves with running. Thought the dynamic warming up helped, but no...I'm going for some advice for the wright shoes, as most of you suggested. I've got good running shoes but maybe not for my feet...

I feel great with this kind of live, found a coach for swimming, etc. I'm on scedule to start at the 25th of june, really targetting to the iron man in August 2017, until then my logbook is filled with getting used to stuff...

Michael
2015-01-14 10:43 AM

User image

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join this group! I've been reading the posts over the last week or so and you all seem like a great bunch of people.

Writing this is, to me, a great step towards achieving my tri goals. I'll explain. It might take a little while and be a long read, but please bear with me :-)

NAME: David A

BACKGROUND/STORY: On November 30th 2013, I weighed in at a lovely 247lbs at 5'11 (I had been a little heavier, but had also been a little lighter). I know this date as it's the day I married my beautiful wife. I'm originally from London, England where there is a lot of habitual eating and a LOT of alcohol related evenings across the country - this was normal life to me and my circle of friends. I put all of this to one side and when I moved to the US, I just had my wife and myself to focus on - so the weight loss started. Switched from microwave meals to all organic fresh food, ditched the beer and chocolate and started dropping the weight. I then started supplementing this with running and strength training. I hated it, primarily because I was terrible at it. I still recall the very first day I opted to run with one of my work colleagues - I made it 1/2 mile and had to turn around and walk back. Walk back, not run. This was a turning point for me as I truly believed that I was better than that. My mind was there, but my body didn't seem to agree.

I had never raced or even contemplated it, and just months prior I was a beer drinking, junk food eating couch potato. Some of my friends back in the UK signed up for a charity 10k and I was envious that they could do something I couldn't... It was at this point, I thought I'll just go for it and reserved a place on the Denver Hot Chocolate 15k. I then started running 3-4 times a week myself, early mornings, increasing the distance and not worrying about a fast pace (I seem to remember I was running somewhere in the region of 14:30-15min/mile!). Over the course of a few months I built confidence, bought myself some Newtons, got some professional running advice on cadence, form and posture, etc and it's been a solid progression since then. I completed the 15k at a PR 4 months after I started on my 1/2 mile failed run. I now run 4 times a week (still in the snow and ice!), mainly on my own but also sometimes with a work colleague and Iron Man veteran. Yesterday managed my first average pace of 8:57/mile over 4 miles and am only going to improve from there.

Now, on to the tri. As I mentioned, I run regularly with an IronMan veteran and he has since let me borrow his spare Bianchi road bike (I just need to buy the clip-in shoes) and has convinced me to sign up for IM Boulder 2016. I am planning to volunteer at this years IM Boulder too. Just this morning, I got back in a swimming pool for the first time in over 17 years, and had my first coached session to get me back on the ladder. I'm not ashamed to say that I had to use a float and fins to work on my form and breathing. Coming from this level will make crossing that finish line that much sweeter. I don't think I've ever swallowed so much pool water!

I am driven to succeed, have my goal of IM Boulder 2016 and I will complete it. 15 months ago, I wasn't competitive, I was overweight and a drain. I have found a new excitement for life, fitness and competition. This group, I hope, will give me some accountability too. I'll see some of you at IM Boulder this year, and be racing alongside some of you at IM Boulder the following year!

FAMILY STATUS: My amazing wife

CURRENT TRAINING: Runx4 (25-30miles/week), Swimx4/week - just starting, Bike-non existent, Strength/weightsx1/week

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I will sign up and complete a Marathon in Denver, CO and maybe a sprint tri to work on transitions.

WEIGHT LOSS: Currently at 197lbs and would like to be at a solid 180lbs for IM 2016. Mainly looking to decrease my body fat %.

WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD MENTEE: I'm a good listener, fast learning and have a drive like you wouldn't believe!

Looking forward to being part of the group, if y'all will have me!

David

Edited by RookeyDavid 2015-01-15 8:32 AM
2015-01-14 6:47 PM
in reply to: RookeyDavid

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Quick popin. Wow, we have so many new people! Welcome, welcome, welcome. Everyone sounds wonderful. I want to welcome each of you individually but although I've read everyone's bios and fallen in love with all of you, I haven't had time to write out things because of work, real llife, etc. I will soon tho.

Still training but it's been no swim or bike. Running, core, yoga, stairs, and that blasted Brazilian butt lift video that I can only do 5 to 20 minutes at a time. That video most literally kicks my butt. Trying to get ready for my marathon but I'm not where I need to be. This will be a very slow mary. I'm made way too many underestimations and overestimations this time.

So excited about our new people as well as our regulars. Happy training!
2015-01-14 9:02 PM

User image

Welcome David! Which part of London? I lived in Kingston for about 3 years (from Kent originally and then moved to Bristol where I grew up) now based in Houston TX.

Pam - I'm impressed no matter what speed!!

I tried to run tonight after a break yesterday but got 3.5 miles in and then the knee pain started so I stopped biking and swimming tomorrow to give it a break! Have a half on Sunday.
2015-01-14 10:28 PM
in reply to: #5083252

User image

Extreme Veteran
Ogallala, Nebraska
Completed my first bike/run brick for 2015. Unfortunately it was on an indoor bike and laps around the gym (1/16 mile track). I have a much clearer picture of how much work I have in front of me now.

2015-01-15 8:31 AM

User image

Steph, I was actually born in Hammersmith, London but grew up in Reading just down the road Sometimes, for the sake of people around the world, it's just easier for me to say "London"!haha Good to see another Brit on here though. Spent many evenings in Brizzle! Good luck with the half on Sunday Sorry to hear about the knee pain...

Steve, I'm looking forward to getting to the point of brick training, but it's a scary thought too! Congrats on your first proper brick session.

Edited by RookeyDavid 2015-01-15 8:32 AM
2015-01-15 9:19 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Baowolf - was just coming on to share that I was planning on starting a structured 12 week beginners sprint plan to get me in shape for a decent oly plan May 3, when I saw you post. Glad I'm on the right track. Have this idea that I can't start too soon or I'll burn out, but that thinking leaves me unprepared every year for my races.

Monday I start Triathlete's Week by Week sprint level 2 plan as I've done no swimming or running for months. Leaves me starting my four month oly plan that will take me right to my Aug race. Feeling excited, a strong finish feels doable!

Steve - you are in the right place. You've already had great success with starting from the beginning with running, so you know how to do it.

Steph - good to listen to your body, are you just starting to run again after a break? Steve encourages very gradually easing back in with walk/runs.

Mitzi
2015-01-15 10:43 AM

User image

New user
Wow, so many of you amazing people to keep up with!

Carol : Congrats on the new job! Hope you are happier there I tried "hot yoga" last weekend and I absolutely loved it! I never knew that intervals in yoga were possible AND that we had so many ab muscles, ouch!

Mitzi : keep up with the trainer, it does work! after training on it exclusively for 3 months last winter it made a huge difference on my bike endurance and speed last summer.

Chapfallen : hats to you girl for training with baby, Mums on the run sounds like fun and quite hard! Good job

Amy : my training changed completely when I stopped "training when I had time", and started "making time for training" instead. Yep, life will be busy, keep up the good work!

Pam : your running group seems like fun! Hats to you for taking the lead!

Cathy : I don't have any secret to swim motivation other than, the more it's cold outside, the better chances I have to beign alone in my lane I'd love to have a sauna to get warm before jumping in the pool, but I'm usually all warmed-up after 2-3 laps.

Steve : I can't believe you started all 3 sports at 40 when I see your monthly numbers. So inspiring, and proof that you can do anything when you commit. Thanks for the reminder!

Mike, Kristin, David, Nick : Welcome! What amazing stories you all have! Can't wait to read about your progress.

Nick : Sounds like a great bike setup, good choices! For the pool, good goggles, swimsuit of course, and a bottle of water. You can probably borrow a kick board and pull-buoy at the pool, these help with drills. I don't know if you have many pools in your neighborhood to choose from, I have only 2, and I always choose the less crowded one!

Love that BHAG concept. I guess mine, I'm very afraid to tell you, will be a HIM in early 2016 (gulp). I want to do something big as I turn 40 (double gulp) !!
I keep doing short, easy runs since it's so freaking cold outside. Going back to the pool probably next week, need to get back on the trainer NOW!
2015-01-15 2:39 PM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

I have just blown my own mind as to what I'm capable of...

1 mi - 8:17 - 96ft elevation
2 mi - 9:23 - 72ft elevation
3 mi - 8:33 - -46ft elevation
4 mi - 9:01 - -34ft elevation
5 mi - 9:07 - -33ft elevation

Now that in itself is a personal record for me... but what blows my mind is that I was reading my stats and report afterwards. The 1st half mile of that run is flat, and I was running that at between 5:00 and 5:10/mile! Never realized I was capable of such a pace, even short-term.

Anyway, back to work and then to the pool to practice my "learning to swim" drills with my kick board... I'll get it soon
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 39

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Baowolf

Started by Baowolf
Views: 4 Posts: 1

2014-05-17 11:46 PM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.