General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi from NC! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-10 6:51 AM

User image

Subject: Hi from NC!
Just a quick intro! Previous lurker coming out of hiding. I am Kelly, 38, two kiddos and a stay at home mom turned triathlete so as to not go crazy!! I needed a hobby so why not pick one that is actually three?

I have done lots and lots of sprints and run a handful of half marathons. This year I am going to play with the big kids and do 70.3 in Raleigh. I am equal parts excited and scared. Feels good to be nervous! Following the HIM BT training program and planning to add an Olympic race in April and maybe a half marathon in there this spring.

This website has been an invaluable resource and this far I have found answers to all of my newbie questions without posting. I figured that this season might have me nervously reading my phone late at night in bed and pouring over tri stuff so I thought I would introduce myself before I jumped in with an anxiety ridden question late night! Haha!!

Thanks to all of you that keep this community going. Again, it's been an invaluable resource.
-Kelly

2015-01-12 6:58 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida
Subject: RE: Hi from NC!

Welcome to BT Kelly. I hope that you continue to find all the resources you need here.

Edited by cdban66 2015-01-12 6:58 AM
2015-01-12 8:44 PM
in reply to: Kellyann76

User image

Subject: RE: Hi from NC!
Welcome from another newbie! I agree, there is so much helpful information here! That's why I finally joined, so I can add my own questions :D
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi from NC! Rss Feed