in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Trump

Originally posted by mdg2003
Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by jeffnboise

I heard on the Interwebnetty-thing that Trump has sex with animals.  So, according to 'the Donald,  it MUST be true right?  Cuz, It was on the internet?!

I think the Donald is like Wilson, the volleyball-man, in the movie Cast Away.  He's just bobbing along on the ocean with no land in site.  And lots of folks have abandoned the relative safety of the raft to swim after their trusted, beloved friend.   Because he speaks the TRUTH!? 

My question is "What are you gonna do when you catch him?"   And the raft has long since drifted away.

And PLEASE answer that hypothetical question without using the words Hillary, Bernie or Democrat. 

Discuss.....

(related search terms;  bigot, fascist, nut-job, bankruptcy, cheering Muslims, watch lists, citizen registers, bad hair day, 3rd party candidate

So don't sugar coat you're feelings for Trump, let us know how you really feel.  lol

On a serious note, you do realize who all these people are swimming away from right?  President Obama and the Democrats have made our country into such a mockery that Trump appears to be a far better solution.  That's even funnier.

Worth mentioning that a lot of those people are also running away from the GOP establishment. Bush represents exactly what the GOP has become. His numbers are in the gutter, even with the full $$$ backing of the GOP. People are running away from what our government has become since the last three years of Clinton's presidency.

I stand corrected, yeah the Uniparty is who people are really running from.

2015-11-26 12:37 PM
in reply to: jeffnboise

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I heard on the Interwebnetty-thing that Trump has sex with animals.  So, according to 'the Donald,  it MUST be true right?  Cuz, It was on the internet?!

I think the Donald is like Wilson, the volleyball-man, in the movie Cast Away.  He's just bobbing along on the ocean with no land in site.  And lots of folks have abandoned the relative safety of the raft to swim after their trusted, beloved friend.   Because he speaks the TRUTH!? 

My question is "What are you gonna do when you catch him?"   And the raft has long since drifted away.

And PLEASE answer that hypothetical question without using the words Hillary, Bernie or Democrat. 

Discuss.....

(related search terms;  bigot, fascist, nut-job, bankruptcy, cheering Muslims, watch lists, citizen registers, bad hair day, 3rd party candidate

So don't sugar coat you're feelings for Trump, let us know how you really feel.  lol

On a serious note, you do realize who all these people are swimming away from right?  President Obama and the Democrats have made our country into such a mockery that Trump appears to be a far better solution.  That's even funnier.

Don't want to hijack a good Trump thread, but......

I'm not seeing a bunch of Democrats at a Trump rally.  No, these folks are the 'new' Republican party.  (Pick any three) Rich, old, white, male, bigoted, religious hypocrites, and "F" students In recent American history.  Congratulations.  (slow clap)

AND BTW:  Penalty Flag is thrown for your illegal use of "Democrat"

Back to Trumpin'....

The part I enjoy most about your Trump lies is how afraid you and the other Democrats are of him.  If you truly believed he was all these things then you would be all for him winning the nomination because he could never win in the general.  However, you know as well as I do that he's not a racist or a bigot, and most certainly not religious.  He's polling better with minorities than any republican in my memory so that in and of itself kind of negates your argument.  Unless minorities love racists.  haha

2015-11-26 1:17 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Tony, I DO want him to win the nomination.  I really, really, really really reaallly do. 

Scenario 1) He gets his #ss handed to him by Hillary.    Win for me.

Scenario 2) He beats Hillary and the world gets to see Mr. Trump in the crosshairs...24/7...waiting for an epic meltdown.  Not IF...but, WHEN.  Win for me.

Scenario 3) He runs as Independent.  Hillary Wins HUGH!  Win for me.

Scenario 4) He wins, and does an Ok job.  Win for me as an 'mericun AND win for you.

Any of these scenarios forces the GOP, AGAIN, to re-think their tactics.  Another post-election autopsy.  GOP moves ever-so slightly to the Left.   Win for me.

so, Gooooooo, Donald!  Go, Fight, WIN!!!

Oh, BTW:  Did you see the footage of him mocking a physically disabled reporter.  Reaalllyy Presidential stuff, there. Don't you think?

2015-11-26 1:18 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Discuss.....

I'm not seeing a bunch of Democrats at a Trump rally.  No, these folks are the 'new' Republican party.  (Pick any three) Rich, old, white, male, bigoted, religious hypocrites, and "F" students In recent American history.  Congratulations.  (slow clap)

Back to Trumpin'....

The part I enjoy most about your Trump lies is how afraid you and the other Democrats are of him.  If you truly believed he was all these things then you would be all for him winning the nomination because he could never win in the general.  However, you know as well as I do that he's not a racist or a bigot, and most certainly not religious.  He's polling better with minorities than any republican in my memory so that in and of itself kind of negates your argument.  Unless minorities love racists.  haha

And WHERE, pray tell, is my LIE?

edited for better font color.

Edited by jeffnboise 2015-11-26 1:19 PM
2015-11-26 3:34 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Tony, I DO want him to win the nomination.  I really, really, really really reaallly do. 

Scenario 1) He gets his #ss handed to him by Hillary.    Win for me.

Scenario 2) He beats Hillary and the world gets to see Mr. Trump in the crosshairs...24/7...waiting for an epic meltdown.  Not IF...but, WHEN.  Win for me.

Scenario 3) He runs as Independent.  Hillary Wins HUGH!  Win for me.

Scenario 4) He wins, and does an Ok job.  Win for me as an 'mericun AND win for you.

Any of these scenarios forces the GOP, AGAIN, to re-think their tactics.  Another post-election autopsy.  GOP moves ever-so slightly to the Left.   Win for me.

so, Gooooooo, Donald!  Go, Fight, WIN!!!

Oh, BTW:  Did you see the footage of him mocking a physically disabled reporter.  Reaalllyy Presidential stuff, there. Don't you think?

lol, are you sure you're not a politician?  You literally covered every possible scenario and made it out to be a win for you.

I'll order your  Trump sticker for your car.  

2015-11-26 3:47 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

Calling him and his supporters Bigots and Racists.  It's actually quite offensive, but I wouldn't expect you to think so.

The funny part is Hillary and the GOPe are the ones with the rich old white guy supporters.  Trump's support primarily comes from blue collar lower income working class left leaning/centrist republicans.  I've seen several polls, but typically he has over half his support from Women, so pretending that only men support him is laughable.  He doesn't have the conservative vote (cruz) and he doesn't have the religious vote (carson), so your'e just making stuff up trying to lump him into those categories.  

I would say to class his supporters as you have would seem to be quite racist, sexist, and classist because of a preconceived notion of what you think a populist republican looks like.  I mean, isn't that the definition of prejudice?  Judging people by what you think they are versus who they really are?

2015-11-26 3:55 PM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

Calling him and his supporters Bigots and Racists.  It's actually quite offensive, but I wouldn't expect you to think so.

The funny part is Hillary and the GOPe are the ones with the rich old white guy supporters.  Trump's support primarily comes from blue collar lower income working class left leaning/centrist republicans.  I've seen several polls, but typically he has over half his support from Women, so pretending that only men support him is laughable.  He doesn't have the conservative vote (cruz) and he doesn't have the religious vote (carson), so your'e just making stuff up trying to lump him into those categories.  

I would say to class his supporters as you have would seem to be quite racist, sexist, and classist because of a preconceived notion of what you think a populist republican looks like.  I mean, isn't that the definition of prejudice?  Judging people by what you think they are versus who they really are?

I don't listen to polls.  (Polls had Romney winning)   And I don't read his press releases.  I listen to HIM speak.  Off the cuff.  Straight from the heart.  And he's a bigot.   

Again, I ask.  Did you seem him mock a handicapped reporter.   THAT, alone should tell you all you need to know about the Donald. 

But I'll take that bumper sticker.  I'll display it next to my "Billy Beer" can and Ross Perot bobble-head.

2015-11-26 4:36 PM

User image

Pro

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

I don't listen to polls.  (Polls had Romney winning)   And I don't read his press releases.  I listen to HIM speak.  Off the cuff.  Straight from the heart.  And he's a bigot.   

Again, I ask.  Dbumper sticker.  I'll display it next to my "Billy Beer" can and Ross Perot bobble-head.

You know.....you sound like many of us did when discussing Obama's chance of getting elected 7 years ago.

I think you way underestimate how sick of the last few years many people are....and I know you underestimate the hatred and distrust for Hillary.

As I have said......between Clinton and Trump I will punch my ballot for Trump in a heartbeat.  If your party thinks you are going to ram that lying, conniving, biatch down my throat I've got an answer for you. `

Edited by Left Brain 2015-11-26 4:38 PM
2015-11-26 6:23 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Originally posted by Left Brain

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

Again, I ask.  Dbumper sticker.  I'll display it next to my "Billy Beer" can and Ross Perot bobble-head.

You know.....you sound like many of us did when discussing Obama's chance of getting elected 7 years ago.

I think you way underestimate how sick of the last few years many people are....and I know you underestimate the hatred and distrust for Hillary.

As I have said......between Clinton and Trump I will punch my ballot for Trump in a heartbeat.  If your party thinks you are going to ram that lying, conniving, biatch down my throat I've got an answer for you. `

I'd write that answer down somewhere where you won't forget it.   Don't misunderstand me-I don't like Hillary, either.  But between Trump and Hillary. She wins in the lowest voter turnout in history. Disenfranchised Repubs simply won't vote.  They'll take their ball and go home. 

2015-11-26 6:49 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

I'd write that answer down somewhere where you won't forget it.   Don't misunderstand me-I don't like Hillary, either.  But between Trump and Hillary. She wins in the lowest voter turnout in history. Disenfranchised Repubs simply won't vote.  They'll take their ball and go home. 

Obviously none of us know for sure, and I would say most of my "enthusiasm" is based on what I'm seeing in Iowa (my neighbor state).  His crowds are Obama like and his support is huge.  Cruz was my guy at the start, I've warmed to Trump and would happily vote for him.  If one of the establishment guys Rubio, Christie, Bush gets the nomination I will absolutely agree with you that Hillary will win because the Republican base can't stand the establishment.

My personal opinion is that Trump is the only one that can stop Trump at this point, and he's uniquely positioned himself in a way that he's relatively immune to normal political gaffs.  Kind of like Biden when he says dumb stuff, we all just say "well that's just Joe", with Trump it's "that's Trump being Trump".

btw, Happy Thanksgiving!

2015-11-26 7:01 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

Again, I ask.  Did you seem him mock a handicapped reporter.   THAT, alone should tell you all you need to know about the Donald. 

But I'll take that bumper sticker.  I'll display it next to my "Billy Beer" can and Ross Perot bobble-head.

Actually, the Polls had Obama winning from beginning to end.  Romney closed the gap some at the end, but never outright led in the RCP average.  The reason I know is because I was one of the guys arguing and saying the polls were wrong and Romney was actually ahead.  However, the polls were near dead on if I recall with Obama winning soundly. (obviously)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Remember, a Bigot is somebody who is intolerant of an opposing point of view.  It would be easy for me to say you're a bigot, trumps a bigot, I'm a bigot, but it's really nothing more than me having a difference of opinion and expressing it.

Trump loves America and he has his ideas for fixing things and people like what he's saying.  Hillary has her ideas (I'm assuming) to fix things... Oh wait, nothings wrong and she's going to bring more of the same...  OK, seriously what is Hillary running on?

I did see the news media try yet again to make the handicap reporter into a big scandal, but when you read Trumps response it puts it into a whole new light.  He was simply making fun of a reporter who had 14 years to recant a story that is now saying the story wasn't true because it backed up something Trump was saying.
Trump says he has no idea who the guy is or that he has a handicap.  Said he's never seen him before in his life.  To think that he would know he was handicap and intentionally make fun of his handicap is quite a stretch, IMHO. (even for Trump)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blasted-by-new-york-times-after-mocking-reporter-with-disability/ar-AAfG6Tl?li=BBnb7Kz

I somewhat joke that stories like this help Trump, but they kind of do.  He has convinced his supporters that the media is out to get him, so every time they come out to get them he can point and go "see".

2015-11-27 8:47 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

You mentioned record low turnout if trump gets the nomination, but this article suggests otherwise

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/24/voters-would-show-up-if-trump-is-on-2016-ballot.html

Edited by tuwood 2015-11-27 8:48 AM
2015-11-27 9:09 AM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

You mentioned record low turnout if trump gets the nomination, but this article suggests otherwise

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/24/voters-would-show-up-if-trump-is-on-2016-ballot.html

I get what you're saying, but telephone polls don't pull election booth handles. 

http://www.redstate.com/

Even Red State dislikes him.  (The "Conservative Voter Myth" story is really good.  Trump is running as an Independent, even if he IS the Repub. nominee.  He won't have the support of the Evangelicals, because the Dems will bring up every statement he's ever made where he sounds like a Liberal.   His core support group is angry, white people.  And anger doesn't motivate people to vote.  It only motivates them to complain.   And take telephone polls.  IMO   

2015-11-27 9:45 AM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Discuss.....

Back to Trumpin'....

Actually, the Polls had Obama winning from beginning to end.  Romney closed the gap some at the end, but never outright led in the RCP average.  The reason I know is because I was one of the guys arguing and saying the polls were wrong and Romney was actually ahead.  However, the polls were near dead on if I recall with Obama winning soundly. (obviously)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Remember, a Bigot is somebody who is intolerant of an opposing point of view.  It would be easy for me to say you're a bigot, trumps a bigot, I'm a bigot, but it's really nothing more than me having a difference of opinion and expressing it.

Trump loves America and he has his ideas for fixing things and people like what he's saying.  Hillary has her ideas (I'm assuming) to fix things... Oh wait, nothings wrong and she's going to bring more of the same...  OK, seriously what is Hillary running on?

I did see the news media try yet again to make the handicap reporter into a big scandal, but when you read Trumps response it puts it into a whole new light.  He was simply making fun of a reporter who had 14 years to recant a story that is now saying the story wasn't true because it backed up something Trump was saying.
Trump says he has no idea who the guy is or that he has a handicap.  Said he's never seen him before in his life.  To think that he would know he was handicap and intentionally make fun of his handicap is quite a stretch, IMHO. (even for Trump)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blasted-by-new-york-times-after-mocking-reporter-with-disability/ar-AAfG6Tl?li=BBnb7Kz

I somewhat joke that stories like this help Trump, but they kind of do.  He has convinced his supporters that the media is out to get him, so every time they come out to get them he can point and go "see".

....as Mr. Wilson drifts further and further out to sea................

2015-11-28 3:45 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
2015-11-28 9:47 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Somebody should contact them immediately and inform them that he's a racist.

2015-11-29 9:06 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

and let those black pastors know that they are all a bunch of conservative southern old white men.
2015-11-30 9:59 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

and let those black pastors know that they are all a bunch of conservative southern old white men.

how about I'll let all the conservative white men know that just because they have one black friend, that doesn't mean they aren't racist. 

oops...   http://news.yahoo.com/trump-drops-event-black-pastors-object-231653018--election.html

X

2015-11-30 10:07 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

Originally posted by dmiller5

how about I'll let all the conservative white men know that just because they have one black friend, that doesn't mean they aren't racist. 

oops...   http://news.yahoo.com/trump-drops-event-black-pastors-object-231653018--election.html

X

Wait....so if you are a "conservative white 'guy'" you are racist?

2015-11-30 10:23 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas

X

If you're not a democrat, you're a racist by default.
2015-11-30 10:27 AM

New user

X

And if you are a black conservative, you're an Uncle Tom.

See how it goes LB.

2015-11-30 10:30 AM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Pro

Originally posted by NXS

X

And if you are a black conservative, you're an Uncle Tom. See how it goes LB.

Yeah.....I see....which is why Trump has a base to begin with.

2015-11-30 10:33 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

X

How many black friends do I need in order to qualify as not being a racist?  Do these just have to be token friends, or do they have to come over a certain number of times per week?  It's hard to not be a racist, so I want to make sure I do it right.

2015-11-30 10:35 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

X

How many black friends do I need in order to qualify as not being a racist?  Do these just have to be token friends, or do they have to come over a certain number of times per week?  It's hard to not be a racist, so I want to make sure I do it right.

I think its 7 as a white male, but I have to check the liberal guidebook first

2015-11-30 10:39 AM

User image

Pro

X

I think its 7 as a white male, but I have to check the liberal guidebook first

Looks like I'm way over......anyone need some?

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump Rss Feed  

of 40