Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by Rogillio

Hillary's health:

1.  Right-wing conspiracy theory?

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

4.  Head injury from 2012?

5.  Alzheimer's?

Best I can tell the latest doctor report responded specifically to the 2012 head injury only. 

If it is a conspiracy then she could use that for political fodder by releasing her medical records and saying, 'see, just another conspiracy theory....'

This is one of those things that it had better just be unfounded theories cause it will eventually come out.

Certainly the media will fully vet anything that comes out.  ;-

LOL! 

If Hillary says pissant can pull a freight train, the media would hitch one up!

Personally I do question her health.  I think it is a valid question.  Not question it because of some jerky head movements or having to leave the debate to go see a man about a mule.....I think we need to know if she is going to "last" 4 years.  Can she handle the stress?  The long days and being on call 24/7/365?  If there is doubt then certainly her VP pick needs more vetting.

Do you also question Trump's health? He's two years older and on average women have a longer life span. So all things being equal, he's way more likely to die first. 

On a side note, a doctor wrote a piece on HuffPo (link here) regarding the doctor's note Trump released proving he's in excellent health. Since he hasn't released his medical records either (even though he ordered his doctor to release a full medical report within two weeks last December and nobody says no to Donald except apparently his doctor). I have no reason to doubt that he's as healthy as he says he is. He does have that healthy orange glow about him, although you have to wonder about his underdeveloped hands. Anyway, it's on HuffPo so it obviously has a liberal slant, but she brings up some really good points. The whole letter is just bizarre. 

Yes, certainly Trump needs to prove his health too. 

At least Trump plays golf.  Let me think....Obama plays golf a few times a week and he plays basketball.....Bush ran marathons and rides mountain bikes.....Bill Clinton played golf and did a lot of bed-hopping...Bush senior is still jumping out of airplanes.....Jimmy Carter is still building houses for humanity.

Have we ever seen Hillary do anything physical?  Seriously. 

2016-08-24 3:44 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Election 2016

Originally posted by ejshowers She can handle the stress. She endured 11 hours of questioning by the Benghazi Committee and remained calm and cool. Trump complained that a 3 hour debate is too long.

I kind of like the low energy Hillary.  no press conferences, barely campaigning, etc.
She's just making it easier for Trump.   So, I don't care if it's her health or that she's overconfident.  ;-

On a side note, I'm finding it interesting how the whole health thing is playing out politically.  Trump isn't directly saying anything, but several surrogates are dropping little nuggets here and there and social media is abuzz of her little seizures and catheter pictures.
No matter if she's ill or not, the seed is being planted very effectively.  Then when she plays into the allegations by doing one campaign event a week for maybe 20 minutes (dressed in a coat in Aug, btw), it just strengthens the case against her.

There will be a steady drip drip against her for the next two and a half months and little by little her support will whittle away until president Trump wins on the 8th.  I saw the same thing happen over and over again in the republican primary and at this point I see nothing different in the general.

Ha! Drip, drip.... Just like it happened for Romney too, right?
2016-08-24 3:47 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

Best I can tell the latest doctor report responded specifically to the 2012 head injury only. 

If it is a conspiracy then she could use that for political fodder by releasing her medical records and saying, 'see, just another conspiracy theory....'

This is one of those things that it had better just be unfounded theories cause it will eventually come out.

LOL! 

Personally I do question her health.  I think it is a valid question.  Not question it because of some jerky head movements or having to leave the debate to go see a man about a mule.....I think we need to know if she is going to "last" 4 years.  Can she handle the stress?  The long days and being on call 24/7/365?  If there is doubt then certainly her VP pick needs more vetting.

Do you also question Trump's health? He's two years older and on average women have a longer life span. So all things being equal, he's way more likely to die first. 

On a side note, a doctor wrote a piece on HuffPo (link here) regarding the doctor's note Trump released proving he's in excellent health. Since he hasn't released his medical records either (even though he ordered his doctor to release a full medical report within two weeks last December and nobody says no to Donald except apparently his doctor). I have no reason to doubt that he's as healthy as he says he is. He does have that healthy orange glow about him, although you have to wonder about his underdeveloped hands. Anyway, it's on HuffPo so it obviously has a liberal slant, but she brings up some really good points. The whole letter is just bizarre. 

I think both should be questioned.  There are legitimate reasons to question Hillary more than Trump at this point because she's barely even campaigning and has what appears to be one minor stroke on camera, constantly propped up with pillows or other people, and several pictures surfacing of her wearing a catheter on the campaign trail.  She obviously had the bad concussion a few years ago that resulted in her wearing the prism glasses which prevent seizures.

Rutgers University Professor of Medicine Bob Lahita says that concerns over Hillary Clinton’s health are not a conspiracy theory and that Clinton should be assessed by an impartial panel of physicians.
Dr. Drew had some very interesting stuff to say as well about the medical records she did provide. 

2016-08-24 3:47 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

At least Trump plays golf.  Let me think....Obama plays golf a few times a week and he plays basketball.....Bush ran marathons and rides mountain bikes.....Bill Clinton played golf and did a lot of bed-hopping...Bush senior is still jumping out of airplanes.....Jimmy Carter is still building houses for humanity.

She claims she does yoga and water aerobics. Do you really want to see those pictures?

2016-08-24 3:49 PM
in reply to: ejshowers

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by ejshowers

Originally posted by ejshowers She can handle the stress. She endured 11 hours of questioning by the Benghazi Committee and remained calm and cool. Trump complained that a 3 hour debate is too long.

I kind of like the low energy Hillary.  no press conferences, barely campaigning, etc.
She's just making it easier for Trump.   So, I don't care if it's her health or that she's overconfident.  ;-

On a side note, I'm finding it interesting how the whole health thing is playing out politically.  Trump isn't directly saying anything, but several surrogates are dropping little nuggets here and there and social media is abuzz of her little seizures and catheter pictures.
No matter if she's ill or not, the seed is being planted very effectively.  Then when she plays into the allegations by doing one campaign event a week for maybe 20 minutes (dressed in a coat in Aug, btw), it just strengthens the case against her.

There will be a steady drip drip against her for the next two and a half months and little by little her support will whittle away until president Trump wins on the 8th.  I saw the same thing happen over and over again in the republican primary and at this point I see nothing different in the general.

Ha! Drip, drip.... Just like it happened for Romney too, right?

Romney was an utter joke.  The funny part about bringing Romney up is that he ran his campaign more like Hillary is running hers.  He packed it in early and barely campaigned just like Hillary.

2016-08-24 3:50 PM

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

I think both should be questioned.  There are legitimate reasons to question Hillary more than Trump at this point because she's barely even campaigning and has what appears to be one minor stroke on camera, constantly propped up with pillows or other people, and several pictures surfacing of her wearing a catheter on the campaign trail.  She obviously had the bad concussion a few years ago that resulted in her wearing the prism glasses which prevent seizures.

Rutgers University Professor of Medicine Bob Lahita says that concerns over Hillary Clinton’s health are not a conspiracy theory and that Clinton should be assessed by an impartial panel of physicians.
Dr. Drew had some very interesting stuff to say as well about the medical records she did provide. 

You know she is out in CA raising like a bazillion dollars don't you?

2016-08-24 3:51 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

Hey, she can open a pre-opened pickle jar.  ;-

2016-08-24 3:52 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

Not sure why she needs money if she's so far ahead in the polls.  ;-

2016-08-24 3:55 PM

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

Keep hammering on him via ads to try and eke out some down ballot wins!
2016-08-24 3:58 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

Keep hammering on him via ads to try and eke out some down ballot wins!

I hope she keeps hammering him.  With the last $100M she spent trump went up a good 3-5 points.  ;-

2016-08-24 4:00 PM

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Your just trying to get people to google "Clinton catheter."  

2016-08-24 4:05 PM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Hook'em

Your just trying to get people to google "Clinton catheter."  

shhhh  

2016-08-24 7:45 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Hillary's health:

2.  Lupus?

3.  Hypothyroid?

5.  Alzheimer's?

LOL! 

She claims she does yoga and water aerobics. Do you really want to see those pictures?

LOL. Good point 

2016-08-25 9:14 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Radar Online put together a map of Clinton cash and what it bought.  (these are just ones we know of)
http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/NE3416_hillary_map.pdf

Also, Assange is apparently planning to continue dumping emails and such on Hillary up to the election.
http://www.infowars.com/assange-new-hillary-info-could-swing-election-if-it-catches-fire/

This election is like a bad sit com where I can't wait for the next episode.  

2016-08-25 10:11 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Radar Online put together a map of Clinton cash and what it bought.  (these are just ones we know of)

Also, Assange is apparently planning to continue dumping emails and such on Hillary up to the election.
http://www.infowars.com/assange-new-hillary-info-could-swing-election-if-it-catches-fire/

"A clear connection exists between paying in to the Clinton kitty and getting the benefit of their considerable political might."  Wonder what benefit Trump got for his donation to the Clinton Foundation.   

2016-08-25 10:33 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

"A clear connection exists between paying in to the Clinton kitty and getting the benefit of their considerable political might."  Wonder what benefit Trump got for his donation to the Clinton Foundation.   

He got access to the Sec of State.  Always good to keep powerful people in your pocket.  

2016-08-25 10:53 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

That look I get when I hear Clinton speechifying....

Attachments
----------------
image.jpeg (83KB - 4 downloads)
2016-08-25 12:03 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I've half been expecting Trump to drop some nugget of information about treatment he got due to donations but if something were untoward it would implicate himself as well as Hillary.  /doh

2016-08-25 12:56 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

I've half been expecting Trump to drop some nugget of information about treatment he got due to donations but if something were untoward it would implicate himself as well as Hillary.  /doh

Like the time he got his buddy to knock $25 mill off his tax bill. Allegedly. 

I actually don't think Trump received any special treatment for his donation, for no other reason than the fact that he's not bragging about it. I think if Hillary had done something for him, he'd use his first hand account of how crooked the Clinton Foundation is and how he was either (A) shrewd enough to work the pay-for-play system to his benefit or (B) strong-armed by Hillary to donate before she would help him. Not sure which of those two angles plays better to his crowd. Either way, he's openly admitted to making political donations in exchange for favors so at this point it would only help him if he could pin some corruption on Hillary. Unless his favor was some truly nasty and illegal chit that would burn both their careers down. 

2016-08-25 1:54 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Question: I heard something that HRC was close to raising $1 billion in political fundraising for her campaign.

If she does not use all that money, what happens to it?

Does she keep it?

2016-08-25 1:58 PM
in reply to: jford2309

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jford2309

Question: I heard something that HRC was close to raising $1 billion in political fundraising for her campaign.

Does she keep it?

She'll probably insist it be donated to charity.  cough (Clinton Family Foundation)

haha, I'm pretty sure it just goes to the DNC, or they use it to promote other down ballot campaigns.  It has to be used for political purposes.
I'm pretty sure they end up spending most of it no matter how much they raise though.  Even with Billion dollar budgets they can't afford to put ads in every market and have campaign offices everywhere so they have to primarily stick to the competitive swing states.
If the budget swells towards the end she would likely spend the excess in markets that she's ahead, but not as much as she'd like or even markets where she's well behind. 

2016-08-25 2:07 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Does she keep it?

She'll probably insist it be donated to charity.  cough (Clinton Family Foundation)

haha, I'm pretty sure it just goes to the DNC, or they use it to promote other down ballot campaigns.  It has to be used for political purposes.
I'm pretty sure they end up spending most of it no matter how much they raise though.  Even with Billion dollar budgets they can't afford to put ads in every market and have campaign offices everywhere so they have to primarily stick to the competitive swing states.
If the budget swells towards the end she would likely spend the excess in markets that she's ahead, but not as much as she'd like or even markets where she's well behind. 

So where did Bernie's money go?

2016-08-25 6:42 PM
in reply to: jford2309

Master
, California

Does she keep it?

Pay off the debt from her previous campaign?

2016-08-26 1:05 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Champion
Alabama

I haven't read The Art of the Deal but have heard Trump and others talk about the concept.  They are saying he flip-flopped on the on immigration.  Here is the way I see it:

We are going to deport 11 million Mexican and build a wall!

OMG, that is outrageous. 

We may let some come back in but we will have a wall and they will come in legally.

But you are going to round up 11 million people?

We are going to do it humanely.

But everyone must go?

We need a process.....some may stay.....but we will enforce existing laws and we will build a wall.

etc

As he talks to more people he 'evolves' in much the same way Obama 'evolved' on his position on homosexual marriage. 

Used to be a CEO in my company that said "Don't do something dumb just because I told you to!"  IOW, if the path we are heading is dumb, say something!!  I think all good CEOs recognize they will say stupid stuff.  That is why you have to have strong people on your staff who are not afraid to tell the emperor he has no clothes on.

2016-08-26 2:47 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

In the news today that Clinton's attorney's used Bleachbit to clean her hard drive.  All well and find.....except that every email has a source and a destination...meaning there is a minimum of 2 copies.  If more people were on distro or of the email was forwarded.....

Bottom line is it is almost impossible to erase emails from existence.

I had a contract engineer working for me one time and someone happened to notice he was surfing porn on his work PC.  I was obligated to report it to HR and they called in an IT investigator.  They pulled his hard drive and did a post-mortem on it. They said he had done a pretty good job of hiding his tracks by going in an deleting history and cookies and caches....but they were still able to track where he had gone and how much time he spent at the various site.  He was unceremoniously fired.  I actually made a case for keeping him on but they said 'not for a contract engineer'.  Had he been a company employee they might have worked with him and he might not be fired.

It cracks me up when I see people talking about FB and privacy.  Sorry but it post anything in a public domain you forfeit privacy....regardless of what privacy setting you use.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Election 2016 Rss Feed  

of 76

RELATED POSTS

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Election 2016

Started by ChineseDemocracy
Views: 1186 Posts: 6

2016-03-13 7:08 PM HaydenHunter

2016 - WTF Pages: 1 2

Started by Renee
Views: 2691 Posts: 30

2016-02-23 8:09 PM Left Brain

Got my 2016 insurance rates today

Started by Dutchcrush
Views: 1279 Posts: 15

2015-12-19 9:17 AM mdg2003

Election 2014 Pages: 1 2 3

Started by tuwood
Views: 6151 Posts: 73

2015-01-21 9:41 AM Jackemy1

I figured out who I'm supporting for the 2016 election

Started by tuwood
Views: 1603 Posts: 5

2013-10-20 8:33 AM strykergt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2004
author : infosteward
comments : 0
Buried beneath election rhetoric about stem-cell research, gender in marriage and taxes are issues that could seriously affect your newfound hobby – triathlons.