Other Resources The Political Joe » Secret Society Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2018-01-24 7:53 AM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: Secret Society
Reports that within the FBI there is a "secret society" of agents opposed to the Trump administration. Could this be a modern day Illuminati? Curious minds need to know...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/24/fox-news-first-new-info-on-all...

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-01-24 8:11 AM

2018-01-24 7:54 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Secret Society

(Da_Vinci_Code_Monk.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Da_Vinci_Code_Monk.gif (1218KB - 0 downloads)
2018-01-24 8:45 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Clearly they are part of the New World Order.....

In all seriousness, ignore the media spin on both side, ignore what dems and reps are saying in Congress, ignore Trump's tweets....and read the texts....the won't that are not MIA. Don't piz on my leg and tell me it's raining! The whole thing is starting to stink like hoe house at low tide!

At this point, no matter what Mueller finds it will be met with skepticism. Even if he shows evidence of 'collusion' or the appearance of obstruction it will be challenged. The credibility of the 'system' is now questionable.

Reminds me of the line from "The Sting", "What am I supposed to do? Claim that he cheats better than I do?!"

In criminal court the burden of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt". In civil court the burden of proof is lower, "a preponderance of evidence". In the court of public opinion it seems to be "what is the juiciest story". Trump will never be indicted. There are questions of whether or not a sitting president can be indicted. Trump will likely never be impeached. If impeached, Trump will not step down and he will never be removed. Trump will pardon any family member who is convicted....and maybe pardon staffers, Flynn and Monafort....prolly not Popadopolis though. :-)

I might be wrong but I have no problem eating my words if it turns out I am wrong.
2018-01-24 12:05 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Yep, They have muddied the waters pretty well at this point. Muller will need to bring his evidence with him, I would like to see what he has and then make up my own mind. Indeed Trump will not be indicted while in office, and I think that the Dems impeaching him would be pointless.
2018-01-24 12:32 PM

User image

Pro

Secret Society is a silly thing to call it.......but I'll say this again so you can see it when it comes.  Anybody who doesn't think Comey (and the FBI) wasn't acting weird in the weeks leading up to the election wasn't paying attention.  Comey will break....watch and see.

2018-01-24 1:34 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

Secret Society is a silly thing to call it.......but I'll say this again so you can see it when it comes.  Anybody who doesn't think Comey (and the FBI) wasn't acting weird in the weeks leading up to the election wasn't paying attention.  Comey will break....watch and see.

I thought the same thing when I heard "Secret Society"....that sounds so corny, almost like a joke. I think coup is more appropriate....but you usually associate them with chithole countries....uh...I mean corrupt, impoverished 3rd world countries under a dictatorship.

I find the idea of Secret Society kind of ridiculous. I have no doubt that there were some FBI and DOJ people that were so adamant in their belief that Trump was going to ruin the country that they took matters into their own hands to 'save the country'. No doubt they saw themselves as heroes who were trying to save the country from itself and preserve the republic.

My guess is they had maybe half a dozen or so like-minded people who would meet for drinks or dinner and discuss politics. Let's call them the Gang of 6 or just the G6. They all adamantly believed Trump was evil and would be disastrous for the country, ruin the economy and start WWIII or fire a nuke.

So G6 knew that if Clinton was indicted over the classified emails she was done and Trump would win the presidency. First they had to 'exonerate' her of anything illegal....change the wording of the exoneration memo Comey read from negligent to careless so it didn't sound so much like the wording of the statue. But they needed to look like they were impartial. If it looked too obvious no one would buy it. What to do? They found new emails.....so they 'reopened' and then decided there was not really any new emails so they closed the Clinton email investigation. And it worked. The headlines changed from "FBI/Comey trying to help Trump to the FBI is trying to hurt Hillary. Brilliant! Comey instantly goes from dem hero to dem villain and no one would suspect or accuse him of trying to help Hillary.

When the DNC's Trump dossier was given to the FBI they finally had the what they needed! Instead of vetting the document, they leaked it to the press and then they took it to FISA and claimed Trump was in cahoots with the Russians. The could now legally spy on Trump and of course his campaign. Someone tipped off Trump that he was being surveilled by the FBI. I read the guy's name/position recently but can't recall it now. So now Trump knows the FBI is out to get him. What to do? Fire Comey! Of course it is spun by the left/media that Trump fired him because he was trying to obstruct justice. So with the dems calling for a special council the DOJ (part of G6) selects Comey friend Mueller. Mueller in turn picked 15 or so democrat lawyers and go to work. First they trap Flynn....then they find Mueller criminality which has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

The Mueller Russian collusion investigation is not a witch hunt at all. It is a diversion from the FBI corruption and attempts to make HRC the next POTUS. Is Mueller part of G6? We will soon find out. He fired one of the G6 when they IG found the texts....but may have fired him because he is reckless and lacks good judgement. One thing is sure, if he does not dig into the FBI's text messages that are clearly linked to Trump/Russia/FBI/Hillary then he is part of the corruption....part of G6. No way could he and his army of lawyer work for 9 months and not look into the FBI/DOJ involvement....and the dossier's origin and the FISA warrants.

I may be wrong but I don't think so....

If I go missing it will be because I stumbled onto the truth ala The Pelican Brief.

2018-01-24 2:22 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
"The Mueller Russian collusion investigation is not a witch hunt at all. It is a diversion from the FBI corruption and attempts to make HRC the next POTUS."

If so, why did Comey come out and publically "reopen" the email investigation like 11 days before election, and why didn't he inform us that the Trump campaign was the subject of an ongoing investigation at the same time. I agree with Lefty, something is weird, I'm just not sure who, if anyone, is giving it to us straight. I have a lot of confidence in Muller to play it straight.
2018-01-24 3:14 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

"The Mueller Russian collusion investigation is not a witch hunt at all. It is a diversion from the FBI corruption and attempts to make HRC the next POTUS."

If so, why did Comey come out and publically "reopen" the email investigation like 11 days before election, and why didn't he inform us that the Trump campaign was the subject of an ongoing investigation at the same time. I agree with Lefty, something is weird, I'm just not sure who, if anyone, is giving it to us straight. I have a lot of confidence in Muller to play it straight.

I addressed that Oyst....at least the part as to why he reopened the investigation.

He was NOT the subject of an investigation....at least that is what he testified under oath to congress.

I want to have confidence in Mueller....but I don’t trust anyone anymore. At first I trusted Comey....not anymore. I trusted the FBI....not any more. I trusted DOJ....not anymore.
2018-01-24 4:09 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio
Originally posted by Oysterboy "The Mueller Russian collusion investigation is not a witch hunt at all. It is a diversion from the FBI corruption and attempts to make HRC the next POTUS." If so, why did Comey come out and publically "reopen" the email investigation like 11 days before election, and why didn't he inform us that the Trump campaign was the subject of an ongoing investigation at the same time. I agree with Lefty, something is weird, I'm just not sure who, if anyone, is giving it to us straight. I have a lot of confidence in Muller to play it straight.
I addressed that Oyst....at least the part as to why he reopened the investigation. He was NOT the subject of an investigation....at least that is what he testified under oath to congress. I want to have confidence in Mueller....but I don’t trust anyone anymore. At first I trusted Comey....not anymore. I trusted the FBI....not any more. I trusted DOJ....not anymore.

The Lone Ranger is the only person you can truly trust.

2018-01-24 4:34 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by Oysterboy "The Mueller Russian collusion investigation is not a witch hunt at all. It is a diversion from the FBI corruption and attempts to make HRC the next POTUS." If so, why did Comey come out and publically "reopen" the email investigation like 11 days before election, and why didn't he inform us that the Trump campaign was the subject of an ongoing investigation at the same time. I agree with Lefty, something is weird, I'm just not sure who, if anyone, is giving it to us straight. I have a lot of confidence in Muller to play it straight.
I addressed that Oyst....at least the part as to why he reopened the investigation. He was NOT the subject of an investigation....at least that is what he testified under oath to congress. I want to have confidence in Mueller....but I don’t trust anyone anymore. At first I trusted Comey....not anymore. I trusted the FBI....not any more. I trusted DOJ....not anymore.

This is what he testified under oath. “I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

2018-01-24 4:52 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Champion
Alabama
In his testimony, Comey describes how he wrestled with how to discuss the Russia investigation with Trump during a Jan. 6 briefing.

“I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally,” Comey said. “That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him.

We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.”

2018-01-24 5:33 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio In his testimony, Comey describes how he wrestled with how to discuss the Russia investigation with Trump during a Jan. 6 briefing. “I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally,” Comey said. “That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.”

Coached response.......Comey has the key to this entire deal.

2018-01-25 9:10 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by Rogillio In his testimony, Comey describes how he wrestled with how to discuss the Russia investigation with Trump during a Jan. 6 briefing. “I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally,” Comey said. “That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.”

But going back to Oysterboy's point, there was an FBI investigation looking for a connection between the Trump campaign and Russia going as far back as the summer of '16, but it was never leaked and the public didn't find out until well after the election. The FBI had the Trump/Russia dossier before the election, but the public didn't get to see if until well after the election. Meanwhile, the FBI very publicly re-opened their Hillary email investigation two weeks before the election. There was the official twitter account of the FBI records vault that hadn't tweeted a single thing in over a year, then the week before the election started tweeting out links to old case files about Vince Foster, Marc Rich, and their previous investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The notion that the FBI was working to get Hillary elected is ridiculous. Maybe they've been working their arses off since the election to find a way to get Trump removed, I have no idea. I'm content to wait and see how Mueller concludes his investigation. But if the FBI was actually trying to make HRC the next POTUS, they could not have done a worse job. No government agency is that incompetent. 

2018-01-25 9:27 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

But going back to Oysterboy's point, there was an FBI investigation looking for a connection between the Trump campaign and Russia going as far back as the summer of '16, but it was never leaked and the public didn't find out until well after the election. The FBI had the Trump/Russia dossier before the election, but the public didn't get to see if until well after the election. Meanwhile, the FBI very publicly re-opened their Hillary email investigation two weeks before the election. There was the official twitter account of the FBI records vault that hadn't tweeted a single thing in over a year, then the week before the election started tweeting out links to old case files about Vince Foster, Marc Rich, and their previous investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The notion that the FBI was working to get Hillary elected is ridiculous. Maybe they've been working their arses off since the election to find a way to get Trump removed, I have no idea. I'm content to wait and see how Mueller concludes his investigation. But if the FBI was actually trying to make HRC the next POTUS, they could not have done a worse job. No government agency is that incompetent. 

I beg to differ! Never underestimate bureaucrats' abilities to muck things up....especially if there was not a strong central command calling the shots and each person worked semi autonomously. Maybe after the email exoneration Comey grew a conscious and decided he could not allow her to become POTUS given what he really knew she did and how the FBI had covered for her....so then he decides to "help" Trump by re-opening the email case.

IDK.....I'm running out of tin foil. The reps in Congress probably only have a year to figure out what, if anything, happened.

IF....just saying IF the Mueller team finds no collusion or obstruction do you think the left/media will accept that? Or will they take to crying in the streets? My guess is they throw Mueller's team under the bus faster than they can knit a psusy hat! I can just see Rachel Madcow crying again like she did after Trump beat Hillary.

2018-01-25 9:33 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I'm gone for a day and you guys are fully engaged in one of my right wing tinfoil hat conspiracies.  I have tears, I'm so proud.  :-D

2018-01-25 9:43 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

2018-01-25 10:00 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

It's not incompetency, it's cover your azz-ency.  I think the only way to explain the weirdness from Comey during the run-up to the election (she's under more investigation, she's not under more investigation) is because the FBI wanted to cover their collective arses when information about Clinton, Obama, and the DNC mucking with the election finally came out.  NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD WIN......including Trump. 

The only thing govt. agencies are REALLY good at it covering for themselves....and that's what the FBI has been doing since this all started.  Now they've lost text messages......that's strong work. LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2018-01-25 10:00 AM
2018-01-25 10:42 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

It's not incompetency, it's cover your azz-ency.  I think the only way to explain the weirdness from Comey during the run-up to the election (she's under more investigation, she's not under more investigation) is because the FBI wanted to cover their collective arses when information about Clinton, Obama, and the DNC mucking with the election finally came out.  NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD WIN......including Trump. 

The only thing govt. agencies are REALLY good at it covering for themselves....and that's what the FBI has been doing since this all started.  Now they've lost text messages......that's strong work. LOL

That seems plausible, and wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's the whole truth of it. But the idea that the FBI was actively trying to help get Hillary elected doesn't add up. Not with what they made public vs. what they kept to themselves. 

2018-01-25 11:01 AM

User image

Pro

That seems plausible, and wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's the whole truth of it. But the idea that the FBI was actively trying to help get Hillary elected doesn't add up. Not with what they made public vs. what they kept to themselves. 

I agree with that.  I don't see how anybody could think she needed help.  It appeared to be a slam dunk.  I think they were just creating some distance in case anything came to light.  That's going to bite them now, but not too much.  Who's gonna cry foul?  The guy who got elected?  This is more media sensationalism in my mind.  Some teeth will be gnashed, a few heads will roll from an agency or two, nobody will actually go to prison, and we can chalk up another 10's of millions of dollars in wasted time.  Your govt. at it's finest.

2018-01-25 11:32 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I think the name of the secret society is called COVFEFE and Trump learned about it when he found out he was wire-tapped.

2018-01-25 11:36 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

I beg to differ! Never underestimate bureaucrats' abilities to muck things up....especially if there was not a strong central command calling the shots and each person worked semi autonomously. Maybe after the email exoneration Comey grew a conscious and decided he could not allow her to become POTUS given what he really knew she did and how the FBI had covered for her....so then he decides to "help" Trump by re-opening the email case. IDK.....I'm running out of tin foil. The reps in Congress probably only have a year to figure out what, if anything, happened. IF....just saying IF the Mueller team finds no collusion or obstruction do you think the left/media will accept that? Or will they take to crying in the streets? My guess is they throw Mueller's team under the bus faster than they can knit a psusy hat! I can just see Rachel Madcow crying again like she did after Trump beat Hillary.

I can't really say why, but I have complete trust in Mueller and his investigation. Everything both parties were saying about him when he was first named to the investigation (as opposed to what they say now, lol), the guy is meticulous and thorough and the right man for the job. So when this is all wrapped up and he comes out with his evidence and findings, I would hope that that vast majority of Americans will look at it with an open mind regardless of partisan politics. If for example Trump worked with Putin to get elected in exchange for dropping sanctions, then Trump needs to go to jail for a long time. If Hillary worked with Putin in exchange for millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation, then Hillary needs to go to jail for a long time. If Russia acted on their own to try and divide us as a nation, people need to accept that as well and move on. As long as Mueller bring cold, hard evidence to the table and not just a couple of people's testimony who are trying to save their own arse, the country needs to come together and accept the results. 

Depending on what he finds, there will be people on the far left or far right who refuse to accept the results. FoxNews and MSNBC/CNN will pander to those extremes and report on whatever they think will get them the highest ratings. Twitter and Reddit will go off on deep state conspiracy theories. But I have to believe that most of us will put country before party politics and come down hard on anyone that would collude with Russia (again, presuming there's indisputable evidence). 

Now the Congressional investigations, those are straight up witch hunts. Republicans desperate to find anything they can lock up Hillary with and Democrats desperate to find something they can impeach Trump with. 

2018-01-25 11:53 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I beg to differ! Never underestimate bureaucrats' abilities to muck things up....especially if there was not a strong central command calling the shots and each person worked semi autonomously. Maybe after the email exoneration Comey grew a conscious and decided he could not allow her to become POTUS given what he really knew she did and how the FBI had covered for her....so then he decides to "help" Trump by re-opening the email case. IDK.....I'm running out of tin foil. The reps in Congress probably only have a year to figure out what, if anything, happened. IF....just saying IF the Mueller team finds no collusion or obstruction do you think the left/media will accept that? Or will they take to crying in the streets? My guess is they throw Mueller's team under the bus faster than they can knit a psusy hat! I can just see Rachel Madcow crying again like she did after Trump beat Hillary.

I can't really say why, but I have complete trust in Mueller and his investigation. Everything both parties were saying about him when he was first named to the investigation (as opposed to what they say now, lol), the guy is meticulous and thorough and the right man for the job. So when this is all wrapped up and he comes out with his evidence and findings, I would hope that that vast majority of Americans will look at it with an open mind regardless of partisan politics. If for example Trump worked with Putin to get elected in exchange for dropping sanctions, then Trump needs to go to jail for a long time. If Hillary worked with Putin in exchange for millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation, then Hillary needs to go to jail for a long time. If Russia acted on their own to try and divide us as a nation, people need to accept that as well and move on. As long as Mueller bring cold, hard evidence to the table and not just a couple of people's testimony who are trying to save their own arse, the country needs to come together and accept the results. 

Depending on what he finds, there will be people on the far left or far right who refuse to accept the results. FoxNews and MSNBC/CNN will pander to those extremes and report on whatever they think will get them the highest ratings. Twitter and Reddit will go off on deep state conspiracy theories. But I have to believe that most of us will put country before party politics and come down hard on anyone that would collude with Russia (again, presuming there's indisputable evidence). 

Now the Congressional investigations, those are straight up witch hunts. Republicans desperate to find anything they can lock up Hillary with and Democrats desperate to find something they can impeach Trump with. 

I was kind of in the same boat because he really didn't seem like he was doing anything blatantly partisan.  However, the more I find out about the kinds of people he hired the more my confidence is waning. 
I mean, he literally hired people and put them in charge of investigations who were trying to overthrow the President of the United States.  Mueller is either incredibly naive or incredibly trusting, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

I honestly believe that we're just hitting the tip of the ice berg.  Every week the "swamp" gets exposed a little bit more and I truthfully cannot believe the level of crap that's been coming to light.  I'm looking forward to "The memo" being released soon. 

2018-01-25 12:15 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by tuwood

I was kind of in the same boat because he really didn't seem like he was doing anything blatantly partisan.  However, the more I find out about the kinds of people he hired the more my confidence is waning. 
I mean, he literally hired people and put them in charge of investigations who were trying to overthrow the President of the United States.  Mueller is either incredibly naive or incredibly trusting, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

I honestly believe that we're just hitting the tip of the ice berg.  Every week the "swamp" gets exposed a little bit more and I truthfully cannot believe the level of crap that's been coming to light.  I'm looking forward to "The memo" being released soon. 

Ahh yes, the MEMO. I'm looking forward to that as well but we're not going to see it cuz it works better as a theoretical construct than as a tangible document.
2018-01-25 12:31 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
DOJ says they have recovered the missing Clinton emails.....wait, that's not right....they recovered the missing text messages between the two FBI agents.

They had to find them. It would have looked very suspicious had the not been able to recover them with all the resources at their disposal.

I had a contractor working for me several years ago who was accused of surfing porn at work. He denied it and the security people pulled his hard drive. He has been pretty good at covering tracks by deleting browsing history and clearing out caches and running disk defragmentation.....but the security people found all the websites he'd visited and how long he'd been each site, etc. Best way to delete something on a computer is with a hammer! Just ask Hillary's lawyers and IT people.
2018-01-25 12:40 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by tuwood

Are you referring to the memo Republicans wrote to discredit Mueller's investigation or the memo Democrats wrote to discredit the memo Republicans wrote to discredit the Mueller investigation? Like I said, the Congressional investigation is a complete partisan joke.

Facts and evidence is all I care about. And none of us, including FoxNews, Breitbart, CNN, Vox, or HuffPo (and especially Reddit & Twitter) have any idea what Mueller is sitting on. I have my guesses as to what he'll find, but it's irrelevant because it's pure speculation. So I am perfectly content to wait for the man to complete his investigation and report to the country his findings. If he's got something on Trump (or Hillary), then lock him (or her) up. If he's got nothing, we all need to move on. Which won't be hard to do because the media and social media have the attention span of a goldfish. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Secret Society Rss Feed  

of 2