Other Resources The Political Joe » Trumpers please explain this... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2018-01-31 1:55 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Trumpers please explain this...
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Oysterboy

Low of 30 and high of 50 forecast for the 5 days of hunting.  Quali population is only slightly below last year which was a 50 year high.  Beer and  porksteaks and fish and beer and ribeyes and beer and smoked salmon and beer and bacon and bacon and bacon and beer on ice.  I sure hope you guys get this figured out by next Wednesday.  

There used to be quail in Florida but then all the Yankees moved here and they left.

Don't blame me, I was born in Memphis.  I don't know who you're gonna be able to blame on the carnage that will ensue the next 5 days, but it won't be those bastards.

Memphis? I'm surprised you didn't kill and eat the Peabody ducks!

Edited by Rogillio 2018-01-31 1:56 PM

2018-01-31 1:58 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

Low of 30 and high of 50 forecast for the 5 days of hunting.  Quali population is only slightly below last year which was a 50 year high.  Beer and  porksteaks and fish and beer and ribeyes and beer and smoked salmon and beer and bacon and bacon and bacon and beer on ice.  I sure hope you guys get this figured out by next Wednesday.  

There used to be quail in Florida but then all the Yankees moved here and they left.

Don't blame me, I was born in Memphis.  I don't know who you're gonna be able to blame on the carnage that will ensue the next 5 days, but it won't be those bastards.

I must have left too soon......I have no problem with killing and eating almost anything.  The guy we are hunting on owns 180,000 acres....apparently the wild hogs are getting into his cattle feed and he needs some.......uh......culling to be done.

We have something for them too.....you ever see what 10 lbs. of tannerite does to a dozen hogs at a pile of cattle feed? LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2018-01-31 2:03 PM
2018-01-31 2:08 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama

I must have left too soon......I have no problem with killing and eating almost anything.  The guy we are hunting on owns 180,000 acres....apparently the wild hogs are getting into his cattle feed and he needs some.......uh......culling to be done.

We have something for them too.....you ever see what 10 lbs. of tannerite does to a dozen hogs at a pile of cattle feed? LOL

You're gonna blow them up? Why not kill them with a rifle and butcher them and put them in the deep freezer......and send me a hind quarter.
2018-01-31 2:11 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

You're gonna blow them up? Why not kill them with a rifle and butcher them and put them in the deep freezer......and send me a hind quarter.

Yep, some of them.  We'll bring a few home.  He wants 200 killed to pay for our quail hunt and lodging.  He's got the right guys.

2018-01-31 2:24 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Yep, some of them.  We'll bring a few home.  He wants 200 killed to pay for our quail hunt and lodging.  He's got the right guys.

Sounds like an awesome hunt! What are you gonna do with 200 dead hogs? Leave 'em for the coyotes?

Your deal with the rancher reminds me of a joke.

Two guys stop to ask this farmer if they can hunt on his property. One goes up to the house and talks to the old farmer and he says they can hunt on his property if they'd do him a favor and put down his aging mule as he just couldn't bring himself to do it. The guy says sure, he'll shoot the mule for him. So he goes back to his truck and decides to play a trick on his buddy. He tells him, "That old sob said no! Pizzes me off! I'm gonna shoot that old guy's mule!" He fires, BAMM!! And immediately after hears two more shots, BAMM, BAMM. His buddy says, "Let's get the hail out of here, I just shot two of his cows too!"

Edited by Rogillio 2018-01-31 2:25 PM
2018-01-31 2:31 PM

User image

Pro

No cows will be killed in the execution of the hogs.  We will leave the cattle to ruin the environment on their own. (along with the Yankees)

Edited by Left Brain 2018-01-31 2:32 PM

2018-01-31 5:00 PM
in reply to: #5236677

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Same thing here, hogs ruin the citrus orchards and owners love for us to come and hunt them. I have been told some of those hogs have genetic lineage with pigs brought to Florida by Spanish explorers
2018-01-31 5:43 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama

Same thing here, hogs ruin the citrus orchards and owners love for us to come and hunt them. I have been told some of those hogs have genetic lineage with pigs brought to Florida by Spanish explorers

Racists! You are obviously anti-immigration.
2018-01-31 6:25 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas

Don't forget to bring beer.
2018-01-31 6:42 PM
in reply to: colesdad

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by colesdad

Since we just lived 8 years of the same faces and eye rolls I always find it amusing the other side is outraged now. And for the record wasn't it the Repubs who sponsored the investigation to begin with which I find comforting as everyone should want to understand what if anything occurred. I also think we would all agree it just shouldn't take this long or cost this much money. Do your research talk to who you need to talk to and let's just move on one way or the other.

Slightly off topic but when did it get to the point that it has to be 100% devotion to any one person or entity we voted for or support. I'm probably about 30% for and 70% against Trump and was probably the reverse on Obama (hated! absolutely hated his overall message on police and Syria). DJT can contradict himself on the same issue within 2 days and will have the unanimous support of the same 30% on both views. Just don't get it. And yes I realize Obama had the same unwavering support of the exact opposite side. I think to enact real change we have to get to term limits for all politicians so they can all vote how they feel instead of for party. The only folks willing to speak and/or act how they really feel are those either at the end of their career or actually retiring and it just shouldn't be that way.

I certainly hope you didn't confuse my observation of the democrats last night as outrage. It was 100% amusing. Comparing Pelosi under Trump and Pelosi under obama is funny enough; the contrast between Pelosi the Speaker and Pelosi the house minority leader was truly something magical to behold. She was like a jack in the box on crack when she held the gavel during obamas SOTU speeches! Last night, she had a bad taste in her mouth. Yep, the Repubs pull the same crap, while amusing, they're not nearly as animated as the democrats. Just my observation.

Term limits. We agree there.

2018-01-31 6:44 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Florida needs a big beautiful hog wall. Make Spain pay for it.

Edited by mdg2003 2018-01-31 6:44 PM

2018-01-31 8:01 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by mdg2003

Hogs brought here through no fault of their own, I suspect they want amnesty!
2018-01-31 8:08 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy Same thing here, hogs ruin the citrus orchards and owners love for us to come and hunt them. I have been told some of those hogs have genetic lineage with pigs brought to Florida by Spanish explorers

No!

2018-02-01 6:25 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Hogs cost money and we don't need any more pork barrel spending. To give the hogs hamnesty they need to be able to bring home the bacon!

2018-02-01 10:48 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Hogs cost money and we don't need any more pork barrel spending. To give the hogs hamnesty they need to be able to bring home the bacon!

What's the answer then, just round them all up and ship them back to Spain?
2018-02-01 11:39 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Well if they have been in the US all these years and still can't speak English they obviously have not melted into the Melting Pot!

And what's up with this "Oink oink" stuff? What is that Pig Latin? This is 'Merica! We speak English here, not Pig Latin! Learn the language!!

Edited by Rogillio 2018-02-01 11:40 AM

2018-02-01 11:52 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Well if they have been in the US all these years and still can't speak English they obviously have not melted into the Melting Pot!

And what's up with this "Oink oink" stuff? What is that Pig Latin? This is 'Merica! We speak English here, not Pig Latin! Learn the language!!

That's just silly talk. We can put up bi-lingual signs in pig latin so they can feel welcome here. I put up signs in pig latin on my back property line. Just asking them to pull a rock behind them to cover the hole when they sneak under the fence to forage on my property at night. Seems to be working better than the "Smith and Wesson Security" signage in english that I had up before. They're just coming through to feed their family. It's much rockier and the forage is not so good on my neighboring property to the south. My neighbor to the east just calls the game warden on them.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trumpers please explain this... Rss Feed  

of 2