Other Resources The Political Joe » Investigative Journalism at its finest Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-24 12:27 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Investigative Journalism at its finest
"Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/flight-records-illuminate-mystery-tru...

Wow, this is some serious investigative journalism here! Did Trump actually spend the night in Moscow or not?! Inquiring minds want to know! I had to read the article twice because I could not find where anything has been unfolded and don't quite get the mystery. To me the mystery is how anyone remembers details of what they didn't 5 years ago. I can barely remember what I did last month. Evidently he left at night and got there sometime on Friday. Presumably he slept on the plane on the way over. He is next sighted at the Ritz on Saturday. Did he 'spend the night' Friday having slept on the plane was he up all night? But really, who cares!

I once missed my birthday flying out to Kwaj. When I left home it was the 20th of Feb. Flew 8 hrs to Hona and then after a layover flew another 5 hrs to Kwaj. We crossed the IDL and when we laded at Kwaj it was the morning of the 22 Feb. My BD is 21 Feb. So really I'm only 54 and not 55 since I skipped my BD that year.

Edited by Rogillio 2018-04-24 12:32 PM

2018-04-24 1:29 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Investigative Journalism at its finest

I have noticed that these idiots are all about the "headline".......the substance doesn't even make the radar.  The next thing that happens is some moron tweets about a headline, without reading the story, adds a few tidbits born from a personal opinion, and the next thing you know it's "NEWS". 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Investigative Journalism at its finest Rss Feed