Other Resources The Political Joe » NK/SK Peace? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-30 10:57 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: NK/SK Peace?
All the 'experts' are very skeptical of the North Koreans and point to other times when peace looked promising. But times changes all things and the new young leader might just be the one to bring NK into the 'community of nations' as the saying goes.

I remember walking down the streets of Soule, South Korea in army fatigues and having the young people yell at me, "FU GI! Go home!" I was shocked. I thought the loved us. I asked about this and was told the older generation does love America. They know and saw what America did for them during the Korean War. But the younger generation see the US as 'occupiers'.

I think there are two factors: 1. Time has changed things and the young NK leader wants change. and 2. Trump.

The liberals in the media will never give any credit to Trump. But it gets hard to spin it away when you see things like this:

"“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told South Korean officials, according to Reuters. The South Korean president has repeatedly credited Trump for changes in North Korea’s behavior in recent months. Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon said in January, attributing North Korea’s sudden interest in diplomacy to the president’s maximum pressure strategy."

This is not some political talking head talking. This is the President of South Korea!

So....IF (big IF) NK provably denuclearizes should be get the Nobel Peace Prize?

BTW, Obama won it for "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." Whateverthehell that means!

2018-04-30 11:11 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: NK/SK Peace?

No way the Democrats can allow President Trump to win the Nobel prize......watch for non-stop media blitz agianst it.  They have no choice, they've got nothing else.

2018-04-30 3:58 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: NK/SK Peace?

The question isn't if Trump will win the Nobel peace prize this year.  The question is, who will win the Trump peace price next year.  ;-)

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » NK/SK Peace? Rss Feed