Other Resources The Political Joe » Perjury Trap Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-29 9:35 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Perjury Trap
The price of integrity in my office is $0.25 cents. This is the price of coffee by the cup and evidently is too high for some people. I manage the coffee fund in our part of the office. It's a small club with only 5 members who pay by the month - unlimited coffee for $5 a month. So far the fund has stayed solvent despite several people not paying for their coffee.

I was in the break room and a woman came in that I've never seen. She gets coffee and starts to leave. So I ask her, "Are you in the coffee club?" It was a trap. I know she is not the coffee club. Knowing I saw her get coffee and not pay for it she says, "Yes, I am in the coffee club." I told her I manage the club. She then changed her tune and said she was planning on joining the club. So she leaves and comes back and gives me $5 for June and puts $0.50 in the pay-by-the-cup fund for the cup(s) she stole.

And this is why Trump should not sit down and be questioned by Mueller! He doesn't know what he doesn't know....that is, what they know that he does not know, you know? I think Mueller will try to pin obstruction of justice on Trump. I just don't think they have anything on the Russian collusion front. It's been over a year now and if they haven't been able to find the smoking gun of Trump/Russian collusion, than either Trump is a genius at covering his tracks, or the Mueller team is totally inept or, most likely, there was no Trump/Russian conspiracy. Anyway, Trump lacks the discipline to not start rambling on and on to Mueller. BTW, if they can't prove collusion without Trump, they don't have much of a case. So they will try to trip him up on the Comey firing.

2018-05-29 9:41 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Perjury Trap

Trump should do what that woman in your office should have done.....just say no and walk out the door. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Perjury Trap Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Did they set a trap?

Started by Rogillio
Views: 434 Posts: 13

2018-04-27 10:38 AM Oysterboy