Other Resources The Political Joe » If Trump shot Comey he couldn’t be indicted Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-06-04 9:14 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: If Trump shot Comey he couldn’t be indicted
"Giuliana: Trump Could Have Shot Comey And Still Couldn’t Be Indicted For It"

This headline is obviously meant to sell clicks! First off, Giuliana did not say this. I watched the interviews yesterday. What Giuliani said is that there is a process...a rule of law. If Trump shot Comey he would be immediately impeached and then indicted. You don't indict first and then impeach. The US Constitution provides the process for removing a President from office and indicting for a crime is not one of them. The only provision is impeachment by Congress. After he is impeached he can be tried and convicted just like anyone else. The media is trying to imply that Trump believes he is "above the law" with this hypothetical BS meant to make it looks like Trump thinks he is a king. Total crock of twisted reporting.

Imagine trying to indict a sitting President!

Knock, knock
Who is it?
It's the FBI, we have a warrant for your arrest Mr President.
You're fired! Secret service, arrest this man and put him in jail for threatening a sitting President.
Yes sir Mr President!
Also fire the head of the FBI and the head of the Justice Department - they serve "at the pleasure of the President" and I am not pleased!

Mr President, now there are federal marshals at the White House gate that have come to arrest you.
General Mattis, I need your to mobilize troops to immediately put down this coup/rebellion!
Yes sir Mr President, F-35's are in route and a platoon of Marines just arrived. The Army is making plans and should be here early next week.... (sorry, I was Army so am allowed to joke about them). In the meantime the 50 calipers on the WH roof will stop the US marshals. NORTHCOM has drones in the air and eyes in the sky.

You impeach first and then indict! It's what sets us apart from a banana republic!

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » If Trump shot Comey he couldn’t be indicted Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Trump approval ratings Pages: 1 2

Started by tuwood
Views: 1985 Posts: 44

2018-02-06 12:35 PM tuwood

Trump is owned by the banks

Started by tuwood
Views: 407 Posts: 4

2017-12-12 10:22 AM tuwood

Donald Trump, keeper of promises

Started by Rogillio
Views: 537 Posts: 4