Other Resources The Political Joe » #WalkAway Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-06-29 8:48 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: #WalkAway

Holy smokes does this guy do a great job of explaining everything that's wrong with the Democratic party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag

2018-06-29 9:48 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: #WalkAway

Yep, and that's a shame.  I had become firmly in the socially liberal camp.  It was easy, because I don't hate anyone based on their race or how they identify themselves.  Why would I?  But that wasn't good enough.  Apparently i need to get in line and hate everyone the left hates in order to be acceptable to the left and their agenda. I'm even supposed to feel guilty and hate myself.  Nope.

So all I am left with is to simply say NO to everything the left wants.....and I will.  Your party is screwed up.  And don't try to tell me that the right is the same.....no they aren't.  I listen to all sides, and have friends on both sides (although I have lost friends on the left over this).  My friends on the right are happy to live their lives and let you live yours.  Your party wants to block everything and everybody from living their life as they see fit.....it's your way or you "shut it down".  Nope.

Until the left decides to have a conversation that doesn't include "everyone who doesn't think like me is wrong", I won't have anything to do with it.  It's NO from me.  And it's why you lost the last election and will continue to lose.  No matter who runs against you, no matter how morally bankrupt they seem, I will hold my nose and vote against you every single time.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-06-29 9:54 AM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » #WalkAway Rss Feed