Other Resources The Political Joe » Brett Kavanaugh hearing Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 6

2018-09-04 9:14 AM

User image

Pro
Subject: Brett Kavanaugh hearing

Liberal tantrums in full swing!! 

Right out of the gate and interrupting opening remarks......you gotta love it.  LMAOOOOOO

Kavanaugh will be installed.....go block a highway or something.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-09-04 9:17 AM

2018-09-04 10:01 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Brett Kavanaugh hearing
Grassly is hilarious:

Dem: Move to postpone

Grassly: Nope

Dem: I object

Grassly: Too bad!

The whole thing is a dog and pony show....put political theatrics with everyone trying to get their face on TV....all the while knowing it's a done deal and nothing anyone says mean anything! Dems said they would oppose ANYONE who was nominated yet they are powerless to stop it. They just want the video of themselves showing they opposed Kavanaugh.....they will bang their collective heads on the table trying to get Kav to say "I will (single handily) overturn Roe v. Wade". All Kav needs to do is cite the constitution and settle law over and over.

I predict 53 votes to confirm. Take you best guess.

2018-09-04 10:38 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

WOMAN: “I would die without it. I’m a pre-existing condition”

HATCH: “Mr. Chairman I think we ought to have this loudmouth removed.

WOMAN: “I would die. I would die without it.”

HATCH: “We shouldn’t have to put up with this kind of stuff.”

WOMAN: “We need health care.”

HATCH: “I hope she’s not a law student.”

2018-09-04 1:19 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Edited by Left Brain 2018-09-04 1:20 PM
2018-09-06 2:49 PM

User image

Pro

I could watch Kavanaugh make these democrat senators look like morons all day long. LOL

I guess we can chalk this up as another bad move by Trump.....you know....nominating a judge with absolutely impeccable credentials and knowledge.   

2018-09-14 8:45 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
The latest democrat Hail Mary is to suggest inappropriate sexual behavior with his GF while in HS.

Rumor is, he made it to second base with this GF and now she is claiming #metoo.

I am in deep kimchi is I am ever nominated to the SCOTUS!

2018-09-14 8:47 AM

User image

Pro

Edited by Left Brain 2018-09-14 8:50 AM
2018-09-14 9:35 AM

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington

Originally posted by Rogillio The latest democrat Hail Mary is to suggest inappropriate sexual behavior with his GF while in HS. Rumor is, he made it to second base with this GF and now she is claiming #metoo. I am in deep kimchi is I am ever nominated to the SCOTUS!

From an article in the Yahoo feed:

Feinstein, who is the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee — which is responsible for upholding or rejecting Kavanaugh’s nomination — sent the letter on Thursday, after informing her fellow Democrats on the Judiciary Committee about its contents the previous day, the newspaper reported.

However, none of her colleagues have actually seen the letter, according to Politico.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein wrote in a statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision.”

The accusation is enough, apparently. Nothing needs to be proven, and you don't even have the right to face your accuser. I find the phrase "concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court" to be interesting: the information isn't concerning his nomination, it's concerning another matter entirely.

2018-09-14 9:39 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
"Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins’ Washington office received a “three-foot-long cardboard cutout of male genitalia” as liberal activists attempt to sway and even scare her away from supporting the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh, reported The Washington Post Thursday."

Straight out the left's "How to Win Friends and Influence Senators" playbook. I'm not really sure the message the cutout mean? Maybe they are saying, "You are d*cked!"
2018-09-14 9:46 AM
in reply to: briderdt

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by briderdt

Originally posted by Rogillio The latest democrat Hail Mary is to suggest inappropriate sexual behavior with his GF while in HS. Rumor is, he made it to second base with this GF and now she is claiming #metoo. I am in deep kimchi is I am ever nominated to the SCOTUS!

From an article in the Yahoo feed:

Feinstein, who is the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee — which is responsible for upholding or rejecting Kavanaugh’s nomination — sent the letter on Thursday, after informing her fellow Democrats on the Judiciary Committee about its contents the previous day, the newspaper reported.

However, none of her colleagues have actually seen the letter, according to Politico.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein wrote in a statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision.”

The accusation is enough, apparently. Nothing needs to be proven, and you don't even have the right to face your accuser. I find the phrase "concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court" to be interesting: the information isn't concerning his nomination, it's concerning another matter entirely.

So Feinstein won't release the letter because they woman requested confidentiality.....but then she gave the letter to the FBI?! Oh, and he FBI refused to investigate. Must be some serious chit.....
2018-09-14 9:51 AM

User image

Pro

This is ridiculous to the point of comedy.....which is the only saving grace in any of this.  At least it's funny as hell. LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2018-09-14 9:59 AM

2018-09-14 11:28 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Can't wait to hear what Corey and Kams have to say about this. They prolly gonna go all Antony and Cleopatra yo.
2018-09-14 1:10 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
Of course now the headlines read: Brett Kavanaugh Accused Of Attempting To Sexually Assault A Woman In High School

This is on the last page of the "Democrat Playbook on How to Defeat You Opponent" It reads like this:

"If all efforts fail to bring down your opponent and you are running out of time and facing immanent defeat, it's time for the Hail Mary. Arrange for an anonymous source to allege "sexual misconduct" years ago. Even better is to use the words "sexual assault". Make sure the person remains anonymous so she cannot be questioned. Make sure the allegations are nebulous. Make sure the person says they never reported the incident. State the source didn't say anything until now but felt the need to come forward before now. Make sure you hold this play till the very end of the game because if you use this play too early, it will be debunked. Remember, this is your Alamo hold your fire until there is no time for your enemy to refute the allegation. Once you make the salacious allegations, run for cover as it will spread faster then Stormy Daniels legs at a bachelor party."

2018-09-17 9:55 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
"It looks like Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Judge Martha Kavanaugh, ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Court documents show the losing party in a foreclosure case Martha Kavanaugh heard to be Ralph and Paula Blasey of Potomac, Maryland. They appear to be Christine Blasey Ford’s parents.
Hmmm, interesting.

Christine Blasey Ford:
- Can’t recall details of alleged incident
- Has family negatively affected by Kavanaugh’s mom
- Donates to the DNC, Democrat politicians and causes
- Is an anti-Trump activist
- Scrubbed online presence
- Has hired an attorney - presumably to keep from committing perjury
- Claimed there were 2 boys in the room
- Sought counseling in 2012. Consoler's notes said she claimed 4 men were in the room. She claims that was a typo by her counselor
- She was 15 at the time and at a party at someone's house with boys from an all boy school
- She was 'traumatized' but didn't tell anyone till 2012. She doesn't recall whose house or even remember the year it occurred
- She teaches clinical phycology at a San Francisco college

Meanwhile 65 other woman that went to school with Kavanaugh signed a letter saying he was a gentlemen and always treated women with respect.

I expect more breaking news on this last ditch effort.

In related news, the democrats have requested Kavanaugh's potty training records based on an anonymous letter that Kav cheated on his potty training final exam! - Spartacus

2018-09-17 10:27 AM

User image

Pro

2018-09-18 8:17 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
They've provided photographic evidence of the actual incident. DiFi was right, she just had the year the event occurred wrong.

(Kavanaugh_proof.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Kavanaugh_proof.jpg (103KB - 0 downloads)

2018-09-18 8:38 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro

2018-09-18 8:44 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

vote postponed because they can't line up their votes

2018-09-18 8:45 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

(exhibit 1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
exhibit 1.jpg (77KB - 0 downloads)
2018-09-18 8:47 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by dmiller5

Good swing!! 

Edited by Left Brain 2018-09-18 8:54 AM
2018-09-18 9:00 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by Left Brain

Good swing!! 

then why do you think the committee postponed the vote? and why hasn't mcconnell brought it to the floor on his own?

2018-09-18 9:20 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Good swing!! 

then why do you think the committee postponed the vote? and why hasn't mcconnell brought it to the floor on his own?

It's all about perception. If they forced a vote now they would be perceived as sweeping the allegation under the run. Postponed till next week so they can question him and her.

21 Questions to ask Christine Blasey Ford:

1. Are you a registered democrat?
2. Do you make contributions to democrats?
3. Have you participated in anti-Trump demonstrations?
4. Why did you tell your therapist in 2012 there were 4 attackers and now say there was only 2?
5. Did Kavanaugh's mother, a judge, rule against your parents in foreclosure case?
6. Were you drinking at the party? If so, how much? Did you drink often when you were 15?
7. Do you have anyone who can confirm your allegations?
8. You remember exactly what you were wearing that night do your remember where the party was held?
9. What year was the party?
10. Were you at the party alone? Who else was at this party?
11. Did you're parent know you were at a party where alcohol was being served to minors?
12. Why did you wait 20 years before ever telling anyone?
13. Why did you request confidentiality and are now are speaking publically?
14. Why did you recently hire an attorney?
15. Are you currently writing a book?
16. Why did you send a letter to a congressman and not to the FBI?
17. Why did you recently scrub your on-line presence?
18. Did you write about this incident in any of your published books?
19. Do you have ANYONE who can verify that you and Kavanaugh were actually at the same party?
20. Did you know Kavanaugh and Judge before the party? Did you ever have contact with him after the alleged incident?
21. Did you often go to parties like the one you alleged?

As a minimum she needs to prove that she and Kavanaugh and Judge were ever actually at the party. This should be a very easy thing to prove. As it stands right now the only 2 people she has named said it never happened.

I put on my tin hat and came up with this plausible scenario:

15 year old girl at party with prep students from an a all boy school. Everyone is drinking and getting stupid. The 15 yo girl, who is also drunk, is flirting with 17 yo Kavanaugh. He tries to feel her up and she lets him feel through the cloths. When he tries to remove her top she resists and, being drunk, the fall off the bed and she leaves. The next day she has a hangover and feel cheap for letting this boy she didn't even know feel her up.....she suppresses the memory for 20 years. She eventually tells a counselor of this memory and embellishes it for effect.

This is the best I can do and this is assuming anything at all happened. Another scenario is this happened but not with Kavanaugh. It's a nebulous story so it might just as well be Kavanaugh....after all, no one can disprove it and the onus is on the accused not on the accuser.

2018-09-18 9:33 AM

User image

Pro

Good swing!! 

Are you serious?

2018-09-18 9:59 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
This whole mess smells a lot like the DNC did with Roy Moore. I believe all his legal issues disappeared as soon as he lost the election. It's all they have right now is smear and make the accused prove they're innocent. **** like this the exact reason Trump is in the WH. Fence sitters got tired of it and will most likely pound the democrats, again, at mid terms.

Political douchebaggery at it's finest.
2018-09-18 10:09 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

This whole mess smells a lot like the DNC did with Roy Moore. I believe all his legal issues disappeared as soon as he lost the election. It's all they have right now is smear and make the accused prove they're innocent. **** like this the exact reason Trump is in the WH. Fence sitters got tired of it and will most likely pound the democrats, again, at mid terms.

Political douchebaggery at it's finest.

The difference is there were multiple women and some corroboration. In this case there is none.

"Ms. Ford concedes she told no one about it—not even a high school girl friend or family member"

She was a 15 yo and a cheerleader. Hard to imagine her NOT telling someone. As a cheerleader I'm sure she had lots of friends. Try to imagine this happening to a 15 yo girl and he not telling ANYONE for 20 years. I can see her not telling her parents or calling the police. She was at a party with underage drinking. But everyone has a friend we confide in HS....and college. Yet conveniently she never to anyone. When she did tell her counselor in 2012 she did not name anyone.....either she didn't know he name or was 'protecting' his identity.

My guess is she will refuse to testify before the committee. If she does, it should be a pay-for-view event. I know Trey Goudy is not in the Senate but I would love to hear him cross examine her. Sen Graham is pretty good too. I will never forget when he was in the House during the Clinton Impeachment hearings, ".....where I come from, when you call someone at 3 am, you are up to no good".

ETA

"Ms. Ford also can’t recall in whose home the alleged assault took place, how she got there, or how she got home that evening. "

Just read that. Hmm, kinda fits my tin hat 'analysis' that she was drunk off her ash. Strangely enough, she remembers it as Kavanaugh and Judge in the room but cannot remember the house? Well isn't that convenient.

Edited by Rogillio 2018-09-18 10:13 AM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Brett Kavanaugh hearing Rss Feed  

of 6

RELATED POSTS

Brett Kavanaugh for SCOTUS Judge Pages: 1 2

Started by Left Brain
Views: 1034 Posts: 30

2018-08-20 7:38 PM Left Brain