General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Spread Eagle! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-09-24 6:00 PM

User image

Expert
lake forest, California
Subject: Spread Eagle!
To the guy this morning in the transition area with enough room for 3
No worries, I found a spot over in the corner behind a tree. It was really crowded this morning in transition, but you seemed to have plenty of room. Double wide towel, foot bath, bodyglide, running shoes AND bike shoes all nicely layed out. Sorry I even suggested you move over a little- all I needed was one little sliver to lay my shoes. Your sponsors may have been watching, so how dare I invade your space. BTW, I do respect the fact you were there earlier than I to get that prime real estate. I only tried to move your bike a little so I could rack my bike somewhere after 3 loops around looking for a spot

What happened to you? I hit T-1 after the swim and your stuff was still there!??!I was so concerned- what could've happened to you? And when I returned to transition for T-2, and I saw you'd made it thru the swim but your bike was still gone? And then, after the race, as I collected my things, I saw you. There you were, struggling to run that last 100 yards-
I cheered for you, ya know. I was the one yelling you could do it- Even though you almost attacked me, I cheered you in. And I meant it!
Why? Because regardless of which # I finish, thats what makes me a winner. Thanks

See ya at next race..........
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Spread Eagle! Rss Feed