Other Resources 2023 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 101

2024-04-09 7:50 AM
in reply to: drfoodlove

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Subject: RE: Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN
Early morning 2000m swim with a surprise long course (50m) setup. I didn't know we were going to be long course. I hate swimming long course at our pool. There is something about it that just sucks a lot. For some reason I am constantly slower, and a lot slower, than I should be (and yes, I'm taking into account that 50m is 9% longer than 50 yds). I think it is a combination of the pool's "current" being directed along the long axis (i.e., water inflow jets are on the short ends) and me losing concentration in the middle of the set because there is nothing to think about. Logically, there is a lot to think about, but I just tend to lose focus when I'm swimming long in the pool. OWS requires constant thinking about where I am in the water in reference to the buoy and/or the dam at my local lake--don't want to get sucked over that thing!

Nice view of the eclipse here yesterday. Pretty cool, but I certainly wouldn't drive anywhere to see it. Dog slept right through it, so I didn't even get to observe her behavior, which was supposed to change a bit, according to the animal folks on NPR yesterday.

Anyone else having trouble with BT not automatically uploading your workouts when they sync with Garmin/TP? Just noticed that yesterday's workouts didn't sync and neither did this morning's. I haven't changed any settings in any of my platforms, so I'm thinking a glitch on BT end, but not sure if it is only me, or everyone.

2024-04-09 12:22 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN

@Gretchen:  nothing is syncing for me either - I'll ping Alice and let her know...it's usually something Garmin did and we have to flip a switch or something

ETA:  never mind - someone already reported it and Alice is on it (or the programmer is...)

Edited by jmhpsu93 2024-04-09 12:23 PM
2024-04-09 12:26 PM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Good start to the first week of my build with 4 miles on the treadmill with 3 x 3' @ 5K race pace (or probably more like aspirational 5K race pace).  Felt snappy and no issue completing, then a bunch of strength and core work. 

Really starting to feel my run efficiency come back.  Just "feels" easier and more fluid.

2024-04-10 8:31 AM

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Solid last 24 hour here--after swim yesterday, I did an hour run with 6x2.5 Z5, which went well, I guess. I can hit the target paces, but the HR lag is ssoooooo long that by 2.5' I'm barely hitting the Z4/Z5 HR boundary. I know this is a good thing and to go by pace, but it annoys me that my body won't do what my plan calls for!! :D

This morning I was up at 4 to get in a run before swimming. 30' recovery run, followed reasonably immediately by 1950yds in the pool. My swim suit is WORN OUT, so I wore an old tri kit to the pool today and was amazed at how much faster I am without the drag of a worn out, two sizes too big swim suit! It is fun to swim fast every once in a while.

Later today, 90' on the trainer with 4x9' in Z3--the "cruise" interval.

I'm also trying to see how much better I can arrange my training schedule to get me out of as much of the family weekend as possible. Today is my FIL's 80th birthday and we'll be going to their house this weekend for the celebration (fancy dinner out on Saturday night). Not sure I can get away with delaying anything until Friday afternoon after we arrive. The only thing on the schedule currently is the long run on Saturday, which I'll do in the morning, of course, but perhaps not 5am. Maybe I'll feel the need to sleep in a bit and go around 8, which should keep me out of the house until about 11, with shower and such (we stay at a hotel). I love my wife's family (they gave me her!), but I can only handle the whole clan in very small doses! I also thought a quick trip over town to the running store for new shoes might absorb some time Saturday afternoon...if I can get away alone. Any other suggestions welcome!
2024-04-10 11:46 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by drfoodlove  I guess. I can hit the target paces, but the HR lag is ssoooooo long that by 2.5' I'm barely hitting the Z4/Z5 HR boundary. I know this is a good thing and to go by pace, but it annoys me that my body won't do what my plan calls for!! :D 

Later today, 90' on the trainer with 4x9' in Z3--the "cruise" interval. I

Any other suggestions welcome!

On the first, 2.5 minutes is pretty hard to get your HR up there unless you shorten the rest intervals so you're only partially recovered (sort of how HIIT works), but you probably don't need to do a lot in that zone anyway.  I did 3' intervals in zone 5a yesterday and never really passed the low Z4 on my HR, but I bet if I shortened the rest intervals to just the 1' minute walk recovery and dropped the 3' jog following, it would have been much harder. 

Second, twinsies!!  Mine was 3 x 15' @ 80% while watching the Tour Down Under (I'm a little behind on the cycling recordings ).  Got in a swim this morning, felt reasonably good given how little I've been in the pool in the past month. 

Finally, cough, cough.    My wife's family is huge and loud and for the most part a lot of fun, but man they are exhausting.  Small doses. 

2024-04-10 9:58 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Quietly enjoying my rest week between half marathon programs. So far 1 day total rest, 1 x 30min easy zwift and 1 x 30min treadmill run and 1 x stretchy session.

We got a new treadmill last week, for Mrs Bullfrog to use mainly, and it is a lot harder than the old one. So does the new one underestimate pace, or the old one over estimate? or a combination of both... who knows. Time and RPE are the most important when it comes to a treadmill workout I think.

@Gretchen, I know you already know, but that is exactly why heart rate is a poor metric for short, fast intervals. Pace or even RPE is a better gauge. You could invest in a stryd footpod and try using power, but I am weary about that, they don't really measure anything it's more a guestimator, based off accelerometers and secret algorithms. Way less trustworthy than a power meter on a bike. It should give instant feedback though.

I know nothing about avoiding family/in-law gatherings, at least nothing that I would ever put in writing. But definitely an 8am run rather than 5 would be the sensible thing. You're in a strange place, not your usual routes, waiting for a bit later in the morning rather than dark-o-clock is a safety thing. Nothing to do with avoiding anyone.

2024-04-10 9:59 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Originally posted by jmhpsu93

@Gretchen:  nothing is syncing for me either - I'll ping Alice and let her know...it's usually something Garmin did and we have to flip a switch or something

ETA:  never mind - someone already reported it and Alice is on it (or the programmer is...)

Not that I pay much attention to the BT log. But it is supposed to sync here, and is not for me too.
2024-04-11 8:52 AM
in reply to: bulfrog

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Originally posted by bulfrog

Quietly enjoying my rest week between half marathon programs. So far 1 day total rest, 1 x 30min easy zwift and 1 x 30min treadmill run and 1 x stretchy session.

Curious--are you going to use the same plan for the second HM or repeat the same plan or something else entirely? I ask because when I choose a training plan for my IMs I have going up one level every year--this year I'm on the 80/20 level 2 plan, which is the last plan in the series (it started at 0). Thinking ahead a bit to next year if I want to redo level 2 or try something that isn't 80/20. I am happy with teh 80/20 plans and the fact that I've now toed the line at two IM races uninjured and, with the exception of one somewhat ill-advised franken-plan that resulted in over-use injury, have been uninjured throughout my training.
2024-04-11 8:56 AM

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Last 24 hours have been good ones. last night I did my Cruise interval ride 4x9' in Z3, which felt a bit harder than I thought it should, but I did get them done with no bribery (sometimes I bribe myself with tootsie rolls--finish this interval and you can have a tootsie roll!). Then this morning was a 33' Z5 interval run (6x1' in Z5c--by pace) and strength training. ST was a bit rough, as I went immediately after the run, but it is done. I guess the upper body stuff wasn't so bad, but the legs stuff was kinda ugly.

Later today...75' of Z1 spinning.

Ran the idea of hitting the local running store over the weekend by my wife last night. I got the look. I suspect that isn't going to be a possibility. :D I'll think of something else!
2024-04-11 10:18 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by bulfrog Quietly enjoying my rest week between half marathon programs. So far 1 day total rest, 1 x 30min easy zwift and 1 x 30min treadmill run and 1 x stretchy session. We got a new treadmill last week, for Mrs Bullfrog to use mainly, and it is a lot harder than the old one. So does the new one underestimate pace, or the old one over estimate? or a combination of both... who knows. Time and RPE are the most important when it comes to a treadmill workout I think. @Gretchen, I know you already know, but that is exactly why heart rate is a poor metric for short, fast intervals. Pace or even RPE is a better gauge. You could invest in a stryd footpod and try using power, but I am weary about that, they don't really measure anything it's more a guestimator, based off accelerometers and secret algorithms. Way less trustworthy than a power meter on a bike. It should give instant feedback though. I know nothing about avoiding family/in-law gatherings, at least nothing that I would ever put in writing. But definitely an 8am run rather than 5 would be the sensible thing. You're in a strange place, not your usual routes, waiting for a bit later in the morning rather than dark-o-clock is a safety thing. Nothing to do with avoiding anyone.

New treadmill - excellent.  All I know is all treadmills have some variance in the their belt speed accuracy, even the same brand ones that are right next to each other in the gym.  I ignore what's on the machine and use my foot pod reading (just the old Garmin one, not the one with power as while the geek-out factor is high I wouldn't see much use in it).  Now that I'm running outdoors a bunch (where it learns) it is pretty accurate.  And I never use HR as a training zone for running...WAY too many variables like temperature/humidity and fatigue.  I will watch my HR to make sure I'm not overcooking myself or something is wrong. 

Enjoy your rest week - well earned!

2024-04-11 11:51 AM

User image

Baltimore, Maryland
Hi everyone!
Catching up from the last week.
Mike, sorry to hear your daughter lost steam, but awesome that you still had plenty in the tank. I'm "that guy" ALL the time. I usually have a strong kick, mostly because I know the sooner I cross the finish line the sooner I can stop running...

Andrew, glad to hear you met your target and absolutely annihilated your last HM! You pushed through some tough stuff and it's great that you have plans for continued improvement! And great pic!
Also, how are you liking Tailwind?!

Gretchen, did you watch the Eclipse? It was pretty cool, though we obviously weren't in totality here. We had a bunch of people out on a balcony on the top floor of my building here at work. It was a nice break from the day and fun to see all my colleagues staring at the sky in dorky glasses

Nat, sounds like a really rough week. Get some rest and hope you start the upswing soon!

2024-04-11 11:59 AM
in reply to: nicole14e

User image

Baltimore, Maryland
I had a crazy weekend (in a good way) and a really crazy week (in a not so good way).

Last weekend, I swam 2500 yds at masters and felt pretty good. Lots of short stuff, which I love, especially early in my training.
Later that day, I went and played volleyball for a few hours. Was still having some pain in my hip/glute, but volleyball didn't seem to stress it much.
That night, went roller skating with my friend and her 2 kids. I assumed they'd gone roller skating before. I assumed very very wrong. We did about 3 laps. I got an ab workout laughing at them being Bambi on the ice right after he was born. It was an experience! Not much skating done, but definitely entertaining (I'm evil, I know)

Played some pickleball Sunday and then relaxed the rest of the day b/c I was pretty wiped out.

Monday I don't remember why I didn't work out in the morning. But I had vball that evening, so that was nice.
Tuesday I woke up and ran, and my hip/glute/hamstring started bothering me again, right around mile 3 (only ran 3.2, which was always the plan). It got worse throughout the day. I had a chiropractor appointment that afternoon and when I described my symptoms he finally put a name to it: ischial bursitis. Apparently this is rare but comes from being sedentary (commonly known as weavers bottom...), but also can be caused by running or cycling. All the things I do! Sit on my a$$ all day, and run and bike when I can...

So the rest of my week has been lazy. I just made an ortho appt. Apparently you can get a corticosteroid shot and it helps pretty quickly/completely, but then I'll need to deal with what caused it, which is likely my lack of stretching/flexibility, and also the fact that I sit all day...

On top of all of this, we also found out we're getting some funding cuts that impact a lot of people, so I've been trying to figure out how to lessen that impact and maintain really important services in our clinic. Really rough week, but it will all be okay in the end (or at least that's what I keep telling myself).
2024-04-11 4:29 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Originally posted by drfoodlove

Curious--are you going to use the same plan for the second HM or repeat the same plan or something else entirely? I ask because when I choose a training plan for my IMs I have going up one level every year--this year I'm on the 80/20 level 2 plan, which is the last plan in the series (it started at 0). Thinking ahead a bit to next year if I want to redo level 2 or try something that isn't 80/20. I am happy with teh 80/20 plans and the fact that I've now toed the line at two IM races uninjured and, with the exception of one somewhat ill-advised franken-plan that resulted in over-use injury, have been uninjured throughout my training.

Well, I enjoyed the plan (80/20 Half Marathon level 2, Pace Zones), and made it through uninjured apart from a little tightness from time to time despite almost doubling my run volume. I also know that I still have a lot of low hanging fruit as far as fitness goes, and more of the same is going to continue to help me improve. So, I'm going to be redoing the same plan as last time. Well, the last 10 weeks of it at least. But there will be some changes to increase the training load;

1. Pace zones. Last time round most of my training was at the slow end of the planned zones, this time I want to move up to the mid range. Also, I'll be doing a 5km TT fitness test this, or next weekend to update my zones. Should be a little faster than last time I set them.
2. Volume. Last time I put a cap of about 45 minutes on most of my mid week runs. To limit the increase in volume I was doing. This time round I'll be following the plan closer to as written so a lot of my 45 minute runs will become 55-60 minute. My volume should increase around an hour a week or so I guess.
3. Cross training. I'm going to bike/swim more regularly this time. Partly to increase overall training load, and partly with one eye on Ironman next year.

I'd get through this years Ironman before worrying too much about next years plan. I do believe though, you don't need to increase the plan level every year to keep improving. At our level we're going to keep making gains just through consistent work over a long time, so if you enjoyed the plan no issues repeating. But sometimes a change for change sake is fun.
2024-04-11 4:41 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
New treadmill - excellent.  All I know is all treadmills have some variance in the their belt speed accuracy, even the same brand ones that are right next to each other in the gym.  I ignore what's on the machine and use my foot pod reading (just the old Garmin one, not the one with power as while the geek-out factor is high I wouldn't see much use in it).  Now that I'm running outdoors a bunch (where it learns) it is pretty accurate.  And I never use HR as a training zone for running...WAY too many variables like temperature/humidity and fatigue.  I will watch my HR to make sure I'm not overcooking myself or something is wrong. 

Yup, agree with that 100%. Treadmill speed/distance is an 'in the ballpark' measurement at best. I had no luck with my foot pod though. Outside it did a really good job measuring distance/speed almost perfectly matched GPS. Inside it thought I was doing a slow walk no matter how fast I ran. No idea why. I might give it another try with the new machine, see if it was a treadmill issue, not a footpod/me issue.

But that's a big reason why I prefer to do my quality workouts outside, when I can be sure I'm hitting the right pace. TM is good for easy/boring Z2 running you can manage with RPE.
2024-04-11 5:04 PM
in reply to: nicole14e

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Originally posted by nicole14e

Andrew, glad to hear you met your target and absolutely annihilated your last HM! You pushed through some tough stuff and it's great that you have plans for continued improvement! And great pic!
Also, how are you liking Tailwind?!

To be honest I've not been using a huge amount of tailwind recently. After my 70.3 in December I decided I didn't enjoy carrying so much fluid for the run. Nothing against the product, just logistically didn't want to carry it. So going forward I'm using tailwind (1 super concentrated bottle) on the bike, and gels on the run. Easier to carry, and/or live off the course. So for this just gone half marathon it was 4 x Maurten 100 gels.

A bottle of tailwind pre run is a nice easy way to get some carbs/hydration into you though.
2024-04-12 8:06 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by jmhpsu93 New treadmill - excellent.  All I know is all treadmills have some variance in the their belt speed accuracy, even the same brand ones that are right next to each other in the gym.  I ignore what's on the machine and use my foot pod reading (just the old Garmin one, not the one with power as while the geek-out factor is high I wouldn't see much use in it).  Now that I'm running outdoors a bunch (where it learns) it is pretty accurate.  And I never use HR as a training zone for running...WAY too many variables like temperature/humidity and fatigue.  I will watch my HR to make sure I'm not overcooking myself or something is wrong. 

Yup, agree with that 100%. Treadmill speed/distance is an 'in the ballpark' measurement at best. I had no luck with my foot pod though. Outside it did a really good job measuring distance/speed almost perfectly matched GPS. Inside it thought I was doing a slow walk no matter how fast I ran. No idea why. I might give it another try with the new machine, see if it was a treadmill issue, not a footpod/me issue. But that's a big reason why I prefer to do my quality workouts outside, when I can be sure I'm hitting the right pace. TM is good for easy/boring Z2 running you can manage with RPE.

What type of workout were you using on your watch?  That sounds like the day I mistakenly used "Run" instead of "Treadmill" or "Indoor Run" on my watch.  I was doing like 25-minute miles and the GPS map was hilarious, just zig-zagging around inside the gym.  LOL

2024-04-12 8:08 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Continuing a solid week here, yesterday was a 5K on the treadmill with 2 x 6' @ T pace, then legs day.  I haven't done a proper legs day in about a month so a little sore this morning, but had no issue with 1600 in the pool and some upper body work.  Short bike and run at lunch for frequency's sake.  Happy Friday everyone!

2024-04-13 12:57 PM
in reply to: #5283710

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Happy weekend!!

Yesterday was a good day training wise. 2900yd swim, followed pretty immediately with a 2:30 ride to get it all in before leaving for the in-laws’ house. It is a four hour drive. So…Mike, it would take you what, two days to get there? :D

Four hour drive after a big training day was a bit rough—pretty stiff when we arrived.

This morning was long run of 1:45. I ran the entire perimeter of this town. It was sweet—took all morning. My wife was super slow getting ready, so I didn’t even get out the door until 9:45. Then the run and back to the hotel for a shower. At there house at noon. Whew. Also! It turns out, if you offer to do little repairs around the house, you can dip in and out of family time AND you look like an absolute hero. Changed lightbulbs, turned fans to summer mode, fixed their downspouts, picked up a few sticks in their yard, trimmed a tree, all tiny little stuff, but stuff that kept me out of the tiny living room with 12 people.
2024-04-13 3:04 PM

User image

, Kronobergs lan
It turns out, if you offer to do little repairs around the house, you can dip in and out of family time AND you look like an absolute hero. Changed lightbulbs, turned fans to summer mode, fixed their downspouts, picked up a few sticks in their yard, trimmed a tree, all tiny little stuff, but stuff that kept me out of the tiny living room with 12 people.

That’s simply brilliant!

2024-04-14 4:17 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island

Originally posted by jmhpsu93 New treadmill - excellent.  All I know is all treadmills have some variance in the their belt speed accuracy, even the same brand ones that are right next to each other in the gym.  I ignore what's on the machine and use my foot pod reading (just the old Garmin one, not the one with power as while the geek-out factor is high I wouldn't see much use in it).  Now that I'm running outdoors a bunch (where it learns) it is pretty accurate.  And I never use HR as a training zone for running...WAY too many variables like temperature/humidity and fatigue.  I will watch my HR to make sure I'm not overcooking myself or something is wrong. 

Yup, agree with that 100%. Treadmill speed/distance is an 'in the ballpark' measurement at best. I had no luck with my foot pod though. Outside it did a really good job measuring distance/speed almost perfectly matched GPS. Inside it thought I was doing a slow walk no matter how fast I ran. No idea why. I might give it another try with the new machine, see if it was a treadmill issue, not a footpod/me issue. But that's a big reason why I prefer to do my quality workouts outside, when I can be sure I'm hitting the right pace. TM is good for easy/boring Z2 running you can manage with RPE.

What type of workout were you using on your watch?  That sounds like the day I mistakenly used "Run" instead of "Treadmill" or "Indoor Run" on my watch.  I was doing like 25-minute miles and the GPS map was hilarious, just zig-zagging around inside the gym.  LOL

Ahh, I wish it was that simple. Same situation with watch in treadmill and virtual run mode. I haven't done a treadmill run with the gps on, but I have done an outdoor run still on treadmill mode though. Distance/pace was right, but no map at the end. And I do like pretty pictures so that was disappointing. I'm going to charge up the stryd pod, and see how it goes on the new treadmill.
2024-04-14 4:19 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island

Happy weekend!!

Yesterday was a good day training wise. 2900yd swim, followed pretty immediately with a 2:30 ride to get it all in before leaving for the in-laws’ house. It is a four hour drive. So…Mike, it would take you what, two days to get there? :D

Four hour drive after a big training day was a bit rough—pretty stiff when we arrived.

This morning was long run of 1:45. I ran the entire perimeter of this town. It was sweet—took all morning. My wife was super slow getting ready, so I didn’t even get out the door until 9:45. Then the run and back to the hotel for a shower. At there house at noon. Whew. Also! It turns out, if you offer to do little repairs around the house, you can dip in and out of family time AND you look like an absolute hero. Changed lightbulbs, turned fans to summer mode, fixed their downspouts, picked up a few sticks in their yard, trimmed a tree, all tiny little stuff, but stuff that kept me out of the tiny living room with 12 people.

Excellent work consolidating your number 1 daughter in law position. All those jobs, you can call a strength workout, so you did a double

2024-04-14 4:33 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Rest and Recovery week done and dusted. I feel like such a sloth, less than 3 hours total. I did manage some quality on Sunday though.

I headed in to my usual spot and ran a 5km individual time trial as a fitness test. Long story short, I ran 29:13 for the 5k, this is an improvement of 1:58 from my last fitness test in January, and my first 5k under 30 minutes in over 10 years. And of course I get to reset my pace zones which are all getting around 25 sec/km faster.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.
2024-04-15 8:58 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by bulfrog Rest and Recovery week done and dusted. I feel like such a sloth, less than 3 hours total. I did manage some quality on Sunday though. I headed in to my usual spot and ran a 5km individual time trial as a fitness test. Long story short, I ran 29:13 for the 5k, this is an improvement of 1:58 from my last fitness test in January, and my first 5k under 30 minutes in over 10 years. And of course I get to reset my pace zones which are all getting around 25 sec/km faster. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Nice work, Andrew.  I'd have a hard time doing a 5K fitness test without competition.

2024-04-15 9:01 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Tough week in the books for me as the build starts:

2 swims, 3600 yards
4 rides, about 50 miles
4 runs, 15 miles, including two quality runs
lots of strength and yoga/PT stuff

Repeating last week's schedule with just a tad more volume.  I have one more week of Phase 3 in running then I'll drop my long run and do some 5K races to get me in racing form.  Seven weeks to go. 

2024-04-15 9:02 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by drfoodlove Happy weekend!! Yesterday was a good day training wise. 2900yd swim, followed pretty immediately with a 2:30 ride to get it all in before leaving for the in-laws’ house. It is a four hour drive. So…Mike, it would take you what, two days to get there? :D Four hour drive after a big training day was a bit rough—pretty stiff when we arrived. This morning was long run of 1:45. I ran the entire perimeter of this town. It was sweet—took all morning. My wife was super slow getting ready, so I didn’t even get out the door until 9:45. Then the run and back to the hotel for a shower. At there house at noon. Whew. Also! It turns out, if you offer to do little repairs around the house, you can dip in and out of family time AND you look like an absolute hero. Changed lightbulbs, turned fans to summer mode, fixed their downspouts, picked up a few sticks in their yard, trimmed a tree, all tiny little stuff, but stuff that kept me out of the tiny living room with 12 people.
Excellent work consolidating your number 1 daughter in law position. All those jobs, you can call a strength workout, so you did a double

Gretchen, you can come to my house anytime and I'll leave the garage open.  You won't even have to talk to us. 

New Thread
Other Resources 2023 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN Rss Feed  

of 101

RELATED POSTS

KloOfyRoLaNd's Coach/Mentor Group for Newbies -- OPEN

Started by kloofyroland
Views: 882 Posts: 8

2023-01-26 2:30 PM kloofyroland