General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hey There Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2023-10-11 6:21 AM

Subject: Hey There
Hi my name is Andy. I have just completed my first 1/2 marathon and now looking for my next challenge, so decided why not a sprint Triathlon. Never done anything like it before so if anyone has a training plan that could get me started would be much appreciated

2023-10-16 12:48 AM
in reply to: Isurvivedfatcamp

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: Hey There

Hi, Andy.  Welcome to BT.  I was in a similar boat as you, having completed a few HMs then decided I needed to step it up and swim and bike and little first.

As for training plans, there are a couple of free ones here on the site if you look in the "Training Plans" section.  You'll probably be a little ahead in the run department as a lot of them are geared towards beginners, but it should give you an idea of how to structure a plan.

2024-01-12 8:22 AM
in reply to: Isurvivedfatcamp

Hey there Andy!

I wish you the very best man! It's the swim my friend. But it will probably be in a pool. Open water is whole different deal. So, I would recommend checking that so you can train to the event!
Good luck!

Todd
2024-04-01 5:17 PM
in reply to: #5287094

I have never done a triathlon. I workout a few days a week but nothing too hard. I am almost 48 and I would like to do a triathlon before I turn 50.
Kim
2024-04-01 7:38 PM
in reply to: Kimk47

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Originally posted by Kimk47

I have never done a triathlon. I workout a few days a week but nothing too hard. I am almost 48 and I would like to do a triathlon before I turn 50.
Kim

Hi Kim! Welcome! You're in the right place. Check out the Training Plans on this site.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hey There Rss Feed