General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri'umphant Losers - Support Thread starting 10/3 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2006-10-22 10:08 AM
in reply to: #558517

User image

Extreme Veteran
Munich, Germany
Subject: RE: Tri'umphant Losers - Support Thread starting 10/3

hey there...

just watched the 60 min special on the IM hawaii... 1st for germany and (even better lol) 3rd for bavaria!! WHOOHOOOO man one day i want to do the IM hawaii too... funny thing to say for someone who can't even run a 5k yet...

went for a bike ride with my mom... gosh... almost the whole 18.5k up the hill... at times i hated my mom for it but after a while it started being fun and my mom told me to go - we'd see each other later... wow it was great!!!

now i gotta go to the gym... since i skipped weight training (and went to the pool instead) yesterday, i gotta do it today....

so talk to you all later!!
~Kathie

2006-10-22 11:15 AM

Portland, OR
hi everyone!

James-oh man I know how you feel. For me it's not junk food, but rest days trigger a lot of anxiety which leads to snacking ALL DAY LONG. blech. It can be really really hard, but one day is not the end. Give yourself a break and move on!

Michelle and Kathie-I love your guys food-plan exchange .

As much as I hate to jump on the wagon, I have to admit that this week has been really really hard for me as well. First, I still am not feeling well. For the last month I cannot seem to get through two days of exercise withouth starting to feel terrible and having to talk a few days off again. I'm so sick of it and it's completely derailing my fitness and my weight loss. Because rest days FREAK ME OUT and make me want to stress-eat. I went to visit my parents a few days this past week and basically pigged out the whole time. Now I'm home and eating has gotten a little more under control (not binging any more), but still not great, plus I haven't done any exercise for about 5 days. I'm trying to convince myself that it is the smart thing to do, that I finally need to take a long enough rest period to kick this nagging fatigue, but it's still really frustraing. So I'm giving myself a full week (which means no exercise for me until Wednesday-aaa!). I can do this I can do this I can do this. I'm worried I'm going to be up 5 pounds the next time I get on the scale.

Ok, enough whining. TIme to go to work. At least I get to ride my bike there and back-it's only 4 miles, but at least I move my legs a little.

I will be checking in more often from now on, because all this candy is freaking me out too.

Edited by TriConvert 2006-10-22 11:20 AM
2006-10-23 5:20 AM

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri'umphant Losers - Support Thread starting 10/3 Rss Feed  

of 9