Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Race Report question - duplicate entries Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-11-01 10:27 AM

User image

Expert
Plano, TX
Subject: Race Report question - duplicate entries

I just stumbled upon a stiuation where there must be two race entries in the Race DB for the same race.  (Or perhaps this is common and well known.)

Is there a way to easily combine the events so that all reports for the race appear under one listing?

Specifically, I'm talking about the Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon (held on October 1st this year).  In one entry, if you click to see other reports for the same race, you see about six for this year and several for 2005.  My report for this year is under this race.

In the other entry, you see about 5 different reports for this year only.  Comet's report, for example, is posted under this one.

2006-11-01 10:40 AM
in reply to: #585262

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Race Report question - duplicate entries

They are merged now: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/directory/link-detail.asp?linkid=5312

And yes, this does happen as many times we haven't verified and consolidated links before people have chosen them or created a duplicate. 

Anytime this happens, let me know and we will merge the duplicates.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Race Report question - duplicate entries Rss Feed