General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hey folks! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-08-04 12:43 PM

Subject: Hey folks!
Well, after my breakthrough swim class last night, I figured it's time for me to say "hello" to everyone. I was a runner in high school and college, and also biked quite a bit. After a 10+ year hiatus, I finally started to run again. I've run a few 10ks in the past 5 months and have definitely caught the bug again! I also started to mountain bike about 2 years ago. I decided to put everything together and add swimming to the mix about 5 months ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't until last month that I finally got the nerve to sign up for swim lessons. I'm happy to report that things are really coming together and I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to try the Long Beach Tri at the end of September. If my next few swim classes go well, I may buck up and sign up for the LA Triathlon.
I've picked up some great advice and encouragement over the past few months from this site! I look forward to contributing as well!

2004-08-04 12:52 PM
in reply to: #43536

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: Hey folks!
Glad to hear it. Good luck in your upcoming Tri's.
2004-08-04 2:08 PM
in reply to: #43536

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Subject: RE: Hey folks!
Welcome!  Yep, sounds like you've got the bug alright!  Good luck in your training!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hey folks! Rss Feed