General Discussion Triathlon Talk » probikekit.com Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-12-06 2:06 PM

User image

Expert
Louisville, KY
Subject: probikekit.com
Hopefully, I'm not covering ground that has already been beaten to death. However, I just placed my second order with probikekit.com. They are a mail order company out of the UK. I have found that the prices on tires (or tyres as they say... Silly Brits when will they ever learn American? ) and pedals are really cheap. Their other products are worth shopping around too, but seem to be more inline other sources. Plus, no taxes or shipping fees. If you check out their site, make sure to choose the proper location so the prices are in the correct currency. They don't have a lot of tri specific stuff, but just thought I'd pass my experiences along, FWIW.

2006-12-07 7:56 AM
in reply to: #617729

Master
Boston
Subject: RE: probikekit.com
Hey there, I know my fiancee has been buying stuff from Probikekit for several months now. And you're right, there stuff is a LOT cheaper. He gets nice bike bib shorts and jerseys (the kind the pros wear), and he's gotten pedals, tires too. Very happy with their service, although since it's coming from UK it takes a bit longer to get here...
2006-12-07 10:50 AM
in reply to: #617729

Subject: RE: probikekit.com
I got some tires for my road bike from them earlier this year. Great prices and fast delivery (the tires beat an order from Nashbar by over a week).

One thing to be aware of is that some items will have customs duties.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » probikekit.com Rss Feed