General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for fellow runners/swimmers in montreal Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-01-05 11:04 AM

Subject: Looking for fellow runners/swimmers in montreal

Hi,

I live in Montreal (Plateau mont-royal). I'm looking for partners for both swimming and running. (and also hiking when the season will start)

I do most of my training by myself (alone) but I would like to train with others from time to time. I was told the only running club is in the east end.

As for swimming, this would give me sone motivation to also be with others.

I run +- 5,5 minutes /km (a bit less than 9 mins per mile) during my training.

I'm training for the half marathon of montreal, which will be held at the end of april.

Let me know if some training groups exist in Montreal that you know of.

2007-01-05 1:22 PM
in reply to: #643446

Subject: RE: Looking for fellow runners/swimmers in montreal
RunningRoom has group runs. One of the stores is in Outremont. In fact they have running groups that are training specificaly for the Demi Marathon. You might also want to look into McGill triathlon as well I know they have members at all levels and you don't have to join for all three sports. There are other tri clubs around but I don't know much about them since I'm in Beaconsfield a relative dead zone of triathlon. Your best bet for information is Boutique Endurance on St Denis or Boutique Courir also on St Denis. Both those stores cater to triathetes a bit although they are primarily running stores.
Hopefully I've been of some help.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for fellow runners/swimmers in montreal Rss Feed