General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Stronglight Pulsion ISIS compact 172.5 *NEW* Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-03-31 9:34 PM

User image

Pro
Virginia Beach, VA
Subject: FS: Stronglight Pulsion ISIS compact 172.5 *NEW*
Well, after much searching I finally got my hands on a set of these stiff, ultra light (and very cool) cranks only to find out that they aren't going to work with my specific application (Ergomo) so now I've got to unload them. I bought them internationally so I'd rather avoid the additional shipping and currency conversion fees of returning them. I'm hoping they will find a good home with someone on the forums so I don't have to eBay them. They are brand new and beautiful but I just can't use them...very disappointed. Original box included.

$400 shipped in the continental US

The lightest compact chainset on the market. Based on the design used by the Brioche la Boulangere racing team, but with a 110mm BCD to allow compact chainrings. The full carbon box structure of the Pulsion crankset offers outstanding stiffness, responsiveness and ultra light weight.

• FCT - Full Carbon Technology
  • 7076 T6 CNC anodised alloy chainrings
  • Compatible with Shimano/Campy
  • ISIS Drive bb (not included)
  • BCD 110mm (compact 50/34)
  • Self-extracting bolts
  • 7075 T6 treated 9/10 speed chainrings
  • 420g - Lightest on the market
  • Sell Gear
    CLOSED
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Stronglight Pulsion ISIS compact 172.5 *NEW* Rss Feed