General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: Women's Used Road/Tri Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-04-01 6:16 PM

New user

The City of the Fiery Bird
Subject: WTB: Women's Used Road/Tri Bike
Well... today has not been a good day. My girlfriend and I were shopping today at the Arizona State University pool to come back to our bikes that were locked outside to find her's gone. The dilema around here is that it is a risk you take even when locking your dance up... even with the U-Locks. She is already depressed since we were planning to do a couple sprint/olys together and ride the Tour De Tucson this year. So...

We are looking for a used dance. Being that I am a college student and she is working for a non-profit we both do not have the funds to buy something new or amazing. She had a couple year old Giant compact framed road dance with three chain rings... she cant remember the size of the frame but she is about 5'4". Something similar would be great...

If anyone has a few year old dance lying around that would like to find a new home with someone who will make good use of it please let us know. If your in the Phoenix, AZ area she has told me that she can trade shop lessons/training or something similar (she is the aquatics coordinator at a local YMCA) if you are interested.

Thanks in advance for your help. I know everyone gave me some good pointers when I was training for the SOMA half IM last year I thought this would best place to start. Drop us a PM or post in this thread! Thanks again.

Aaron and Kim

Edited by adotson 2007-04-01 6:21 PM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: Women's Used Road/Tri Bike Rss Feed