General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Time Trial Bike For Sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-04-06 3:56 PM

Chicago, IL
Subject: Trek Time Trial Bike For Sale
I am selling a size medium (about 56 cm) Head Angle 53.3, Seat Tube 73.3 to 78 adjustable, Top Tube 54.2.
Color is Black all components are Dura Ace 9 Speed except Rear Der. and Cranks which are brand new and compatible to 10 Speed also.
Has 9 speed Dura Ace bar end shifters, and I will include 2 2 Ultegra Casettes.
Comes with Shinamo wheelset which has never been used.
Head set is Cane Creek.
Bike has a custom made profile design carbon X with S bend bars and integrated 12 cm stem which may not fit to most people so you may need to get a new stem and base bar.
I will include an extra Carbon profile aerobars in case the current setup is too low.
It has also Profile Design QS2 brake levers. Saddle is Fizik Arione Tri with Titanium rails and about 3 months old.
I will include XLab Flat Wing hyration rack with 2 water bottle cages, and 1 profile aero bottle.
Fork is Bontrager Aero Lite.
Crank is Dura Ace with standard gearing lenght is 172.5
Pedals are 1 year old Keo Sprints
Cable and housing is replaced at the end of last season, everything on the bike is cleaner than a showroom bike.
Frame and components do not have single scratch on them.
Frame has a lifetime warranty from Trek and had a crash replacement warranty also. (Trek has this warranty to OCLV Carbon frames only, you can call TREK BICYCLES (800) 879-8735 and confirm)
You are more than welcome to come and ride the bike. Just email me [email protected] also I will try to post some pictures but feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
Some pictures of the bike are here:
www.aliengin.com
Also race wheels are on sale at ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&ss...010033825...

2007-04-09 3:24 AM
in reply to: #751874

User image

Expert
Morgantown, WV
Subject: RE: Trek Time Trial Bike For Sale
Damn that is a nice bike.  Thought I'd let you know that the ebay link doesn't work.  What are you asking?
2007-04-10 12:34 PM
in reply to: #751874

Chicago, IL
Subject: RE: Trek Time Trial Bike For Sale
Sorry about the link. The link was for the wheelset which is gone. Same bike with Bontrager Select wheels and I will post new pictures with everything on the bike.
This is race ready everything including the Xlab flat wing (which is not pictured)
I added all the components tried to keep it top of the line, there is absoluteley nothing wrong with it.
Price is hard to put on this, email me your offers!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Time Trial Bike For Sale Rss Feed