General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Giant OCR3 Bike / Profile Carbon Stryke Aerobars Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-04-07 8:00 PM

User image

Regular
MD
Subject: FS: Giant OCR3 Bike / Profile Carbon Stryke Aerobars
I recently took the tri-bike plunge, and I'm looking for a new home for my 2005 Giant OCR3- asking $425+shipping.

I used it for training and racing (4 races from sprint to HIM) during the '05 and '06 seasons, and it served me very well. The bike is in nice shape with stock components, with the exception of an upgraded saddle. I removed the handlebar brake levers to accomodate aerobars. Pedals are not included. Most importantly, to [some] BTers, it's red.

For those interested, there is more info at roadbikereview.com:

http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/road-bike/giant-bicy...

Size is XL- I'm 5'11", and would probably not recommend this frame size for someone shorter.

If you're interested, I'll throw in a set of Profile Carbon Stryke Aerobars that I have mounted on the bike for $480 total.

Shipping would be actual cost of packing and shipping, which I would have done through an LBS (or one the buyer preferred). If you are within range of northern NJ, pick-up would be OK, too.

I'm technically challenged in posting pics here, but PM me with your e-mail if interested.

Thanks!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Giant OCR3 Bike / Profile Carbon Stryke Aerobars Rss Feed