General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Meet CHRIS CARMICHAEL in HOUSTON, TEXAS Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-04-18 9:47 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
DFW Metroplex
Subject: Meet CHRIS CARMICHAEL in HOUSTON, TEXAS

I know we have a lot of Houstonians in this forum so I thought I would post this up for you guys.  I got the e-mail this morning from Chris Carmichael.  Sounds like a great opportunity to meet one of the greatest cycling coaches of all time.  Hope you guys get to make it out there and enjoy the little seminar.  Report back to us and let us know what it was like. 

CARMICHAEL TRAINING SYSTEMS, INC. invites you to

Meet CHRIS CARMICHAEL in HOUSTON, TEXAS

Legendary cycling coach Chris Carmichael will be discussing his plan to help everyone discover the champion within through a balanced approach to health, fitness, nutrition, relationships, and career. Afterwards, he’ll sign copies of his new book, 5 Essentials for a Winning Life (http://www.trainright.com/folders.asp?uid=20 ), which includes a whole-life plan for living a high-performance life.

When:     This Thursday, April 19th at 7:15 P.M.

Where: The Bike Barn (bikebarn.com)
    5925 Kirby Drive
    Houston, TX  77005

2007-04-18 9:59 AM
in reply to: #766250

User image

Master
Katy, TX (West of Houston)
Subject: RE: Meet CHRIS CARMICHAEL in HOUSTON, TEXAS

I was invited to this aleady. This is the same place I met Tim and Nicole Deboom.

I met a few other BT's then, who else is going?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Meet CHRIS CARMICHAEL in HOUSTON, TEXAS Rss Feed