General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ironman Training: LR - Finish Times Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED

of 2

2007-05-03 1:16 PM
in reply to: #787340

User image

Pro
Woodstock,GA
Subject: RE: Ironman Training: LR - Finish Times

WaterDog66 - 2007-05-03 2:13 PM Wow, sure hope that not too may people wander into this forum and ask a truely silly question. The "Experts" here will surely jump all over that person (I have seen it happen more than once here) and then whip out their professional credentials to justify roughing them up. No thanks

Is there a point here? You asked the question (which you still haven't clarified), and asked for responses then you get pissed when people try and answer your question.  My advice is ask your coach, that is what you pay him/her for and leave it at that.

2007-05-03 1:22 PM
in reply to: #787353

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California
At this point I really don't care much about the answer to my original question.

What really pisses me off is the way that a few of the folks here treat other people. (I don't think I am the only one to experience this)

I am choosing to make the point here that I for one don't appreciate it, not one bit.

I know that I am the only one that feels this way here.

I can surely say that I will be carefully re-thinking the idea of having a paid membership here. There are a lot of cool things about BT, but this forum is not one of them
2007-05-03 1:37 PM
in reply to: #787006

User image

Coach
Boston, MA
I am totally confused. I re-read the thread and I couldn’t see one harsh remark or a snarky comment. Most posters which replied to your thread are not clear on what you were looking for. As far as I can tell no one flame or attack you at all, still, somehow we (or maybe it’s me) managed to offend you.

Remember that you are posting on public forum you shouldn’t take offense when someone challenge your opinions (which again it didn’t happen in this case) People agree and disagree all the time, it is all good, don’t take it personal. Finally you can’t possibly interpret what someone really meant in a post as you can’t express feelings online; hence you shouldn’t read too much into it unless some on is attacking you directly…

New Thread
CLOSED
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ironman Training: LR - Finish Times Rss Feed  

of 2