Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Game Time for Movie Buffs - ANSWER KEY Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2007-05-03 2:48 PM

User image

Champion
Milton, GA
Subject: Game Time for Movie Buffs - ANSWER KEY

for those of you who were keeping score at home:

1. DAYS OF THUNDER Cole, TIRES are what win a race
2. SWINGERS  Who's a big winner?  Mikey's the Big Winner!
3. CADDYSHACK  That place got a pool? 
 Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.
4. MADAGASCAR  I like them, I like them! I liked them first! Before I even met them I liked them! As soon as I met them I liked them right away! You hate them compared to how much I like them!
Oh shut up, you're so annoying! 
5. FLETCH  Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
6. TOY STORY  This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
7. FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH  Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
8. COOL HAND LUKE  What we've got here [gentlemen] is a failure to communicate.
9. SCOOBY DOO (ANY OF THEM... MY SON HAS A BUNCH)  Will you do it for two scoobie snacks?
10. SHREK 2  It looks like we're up chocolate creek without a Popsicle stick!
11. OFFICE SPACE  Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?
12. SIXTEEN CANDLES  Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girl's underpants. We're safe as kittens.
13. GLADIATOR  Thrust this into another man's flesh, and they will applaud and love you for that. You may even begin to love them.
14.  BLUES BROTHERS  How much for the little girl? How much for the women?  Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.
15.  WEDDING CRASHERS  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!
16. MADAGASCAR  Sugar Honey Ice Tea
17.  ARMAGEDDON  - If anybody's anybody, I'm Hans and you're Chewbacca.
- Chewy? Have you ever seen Star Wars?
18.  BOILER ROOM  Done and Done!
19.  CADDYSHACK  ...There won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.  So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
20.  FAST AND THE FURIOUS  It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.
21.  WALL STREET  Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.
22. BIG BOUNCE  Have a little faith in people. Not God, cause he's just an imaginary friend for grown ups.
23.  AMERICAN FLYERS  Enough of this Sunday stroll 
bonus:  my log title   MR. MOM  '220... 221, Whatever it takes'

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Game Time for Movie Buffs - ANSWER KEY Rss Feed