General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Belizean here Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-09-08 9:36 PM

Subject: Belizean here
Hey everyone, I'm 18, from Belize and i just won the title of Ms. Body Figure 2004. I'm currently training for a regional competiton in Guatemala on Ocotber 24. I was told that the training log on this site will help me a lot, and also the community could advise on me on dieting and exercise.

2004-09-08 10:29 PM
in reply to: #59375

User image

Elite
Subject: RE: Belizean here

Welcome Jolie,

David Zen from Belize posts on this forum pretty often.

People on this site are genuinely  helpful and supportive.   Read, post, log.  This is a very good place to start.  You will find many people that want the best for you.

What are your goals?  Are you interested in triathlon competitions or just fitness.  (I am in the latter category.)  There is an emphasis here on competing in triathlons here but either way, this is a good place to go for advice and information.    And, the logs here are the best for recording all the fitness activities you do. 

Good luck on the Body Figure competition.   You can be sure that BT will cheer for Jolie!

TW

2004-09-09 3:49 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Hey Jolie!

It is good to have you here! And congratulations for your title! :-)
While watched Olimpics, i couldn't help not to notice that triatletes (males and females) have the best figures of all athlets there (my personal taste). Of all endurance athlets, for sure. So my conclusion is that training for triathlon improves the figure the most of all sports. ;-) LOL
I train for triatlon because I want to improve my health and my looks. Since everything else i tried failed, i am very glad i found this site couple of months ago.
Just ask anything when you need it, even something that maybe seems trivial to you, no need to hesitate. People here are very, very nice and will be glad to answer.
Training log is great, it has numerous features. I like the graphs. And it is usefull for all kind of training goals. I would like to know more about your training and how you achieved such a great success.
Welcome to the site!
2004-09-09 6:05 PM

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Welcome!  good luck in your training!
2004-09-09 10:03 PM

User image

Central Louisiana