General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cheap clipless pedals, if you want to try........ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-05-08 9:15 AM

User image

Veteran
Wheaton, IL
Subject: Cheap clipless pedals, if you want to try........
I have a decent pair of Time road pedals. I bought them used, but after getting SPD compatible shoes, I switched to SPD pedals so, I no longer need these. The bearings are in great shape and they clip in/out smoothly. I will sell them for only $15 + shipping $10, so that someone can join the clipless club. Two sets of cleats included.

(pedals.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
pedals.jpg (30KB - 28 downloads)

2007-05-09 11:33 PM
in reply to: #792768

User image

St. Petersburg, Fl
Subject: RE: Cheap clipless pedals, if you want to try........
simply2fab - 2007-05-08 10:15 AM

I have a decent pair of Time road pedals. I bought them used, but after getting SPD compatible shoes, I switched to SPD pedals so, I no longer need these. The bearings are in great shape and they clip in/out smoothly. I will sell them for only $15 + shipping $10, so that someone can join the clipless club. Two sets of cleats included.

Hi, I've been thinking about switching my road pedals to the look style pedal. I have spd pedals now but I feel like the pressure under my foot is too narrowly focused. Is there a model to these, just so I can look at them online?
2007-05-10 7:36 AM

User image

Veteran
Wheaton, IL
These are Time pedals, so the set-up is similar to Look b/c of the wider base, but it requires Time specific shoes or an adapter to work w. them. Let me know if you have additional questions. Thanks.
2007-05-10 8:28 AM
in reply to: #795500

User image

St. Petersburg, Fl
I have Louis Garneau Tri Air 2 shoes. I'm not familiar with these pedals...Just to clarify, I can't put the cleats on my shoes without a special adapter?

Thanks for the help.
2007-05-10 9:27 AM

User image

Veteran
Wheaton, IL
I searched your shoes and they would need an adapter for Time cleats. Basically you would attach the adapter to the Look holes on your shoes and then the cleats would fit on the adapter.
Thanks for looking.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/SH707Z02-Sidi+Time+Road+Adap...

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cheap clipless pedals, if you want to try........ Rss Feed