Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Please Help Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2004-09-11 10:34 AM

User image

Expert
New Port Richey
Subject: Please Help

We are nearing committment day for doing my marathon in January and I am lagging on donations. My family and freinds have said they are all going to be donating but I figure I will still need a little more. From what I understand the below link will not take a donation of less than 20 dollars and I do not expect people that I have only met online to give me that much. So I am asking people to send checks written out to the American Stroke Association to

Kevin Gartland

1000 East Ave

Rochester NY 14607

Every Friday I mail the checks that I recieved to the Stroke Association and by the end of the following week they credit my account and put the donors name on the webpage. They will also send out a letter confirming that the check was recieved and Thank you for the donation. I appreciate all the help that I can get. Doing this run really means a lot to me to prove to myself that I can do it. By donating to the stroke association not only are you potentially helping a stroke victim but you would be helping myself improve my health. Thank You in advance.

Kevin Gartland

Edited by kgart 2004-09-11 10:44 AM
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Please Help Rss Feed