Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Hydration System - Profile Design Aero Drink System Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2007-05-26 7:27 PM

Regular
Subject: Hydration System - Profile Design Aero Drink System
Has anyone tried the Profile Design aero drink system that mounts between your aerobars? Just wondering how good it works, problems with it.....I've heard good and bad. Looks like easy access which is what I'm looking for.

2007-05-26 8:20 PM
in reply to: #818335

Regular
Mississauga, Ontario
Subject: RE: Hydration System - Profile Design Aero Drink System
I have use the PD aeror drink for the last 3 years - great for making sure you drink enough, since it is right there in front of you. It came with an "elastic-band" style attachment which works fine but is a bit finicky to attach. I added the plastic aero mount last year- much easier to install and holds the bottle firmly. ** I substituted one of those poofy shower things to cover the top, which seems to work better.
2007-05-27 8:16 AM

Regular
Guelph, ON
Works great. The rubber bands are OK, but make sure you bring an extra one to a race- the previous poster was right as you have to stretch them pretty tight to secure the bottle.
2007-06-09 12:36 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Guelph
My son and I both got one this spring and I love it (just remember to put the elastics on, forgot to put them on fore my first race.. bonehead move). We made a plastic platform that zip tied onto our aerobars to hold it and it works perfectly, I like the glad stretch platic cap idea as the water tends to splash out when the bottle is fairly full.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Hydration System - Profile Design Aero Drink System Rss Feed