General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ohhh I done did it now Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-07-11 12:16 AM

User image

Tallyhassy FL
Subject: Ohhh I done did it now
Hello all making it out of the introductions and into the fun or not so fun stuff. I actually had an appointment with a dietitian before the tri interest got sparked. Have a bit of presistant table muscle Im trying to get rid of.
Well theres no hope for me, no hope if I keep doing what Im doing it all has to go. Well almost I managed to negotiate my caffiene in the morning. Got the plan of what I should be doing but working it in is up to me its a pretty drastic change in order.
Im curious if anyone else had been living on a vending machine diet and how long it took to make the needed changes. The overnight thing is bad news but dont want to drag it out either.
Austin

2007-07-11 10:45 AM
in reply to: #880479

Pro
AZ
Subject: RE: Ohhh I done did it now
Making drastic changes to your diet is hard.  Believe me I know!  But at some point it comes down to how bad you want to do it.  If you really want to be healthy and make the change, you will start making the changes and embracing them because after a while your body will start adjusting and loving you for it.  When you go back to feeding it junk it will rebel against you. Especially if you are training.  When training you have to additionally look at food at fuel, and how your body with you it to it's benefit.  I LOVE food, but I have learned to adjust things to make them lower cal, or higher in nutrition value, and if I REALLY want someting, I have it.  BUT, now I look at some things as "sometimes foods" and only eat them if I know I am going to burn it off.  It's hard to go from the vending machine to a healthy lifestyle, but if you keep at it, one day it will just click for you.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ohhh I done did it now Rss Feed