General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Can I hear a HOOT for physical therapy Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-08-17 9:14 AM

Subject: Can I hear a HOOT for physical therapy
Man, after years of back pain and numerous back blowouts I finally sacked up and went to physical therapy. What do I find out? its not even my lower back but the base of my spine thats all bugged up thanks to a twisted pelvis. One of my legs was a full inch longer then the other thanks to the twist. The therapist got me started on exercises to focus on it and thinks in three weeks ill be back in alignment. THANK GOD. To anyone out there suffering in silence, if it aint getting better get it looked at. I would have continued to suffer and likely severly injured myself had I not finally got it looked out. Now if i could just get them to give me that machine that sends heat and electricity into your muscles, THAT THING IS AWESOME.

Heres to a heathier you.
PS as i bonus she gave me some great stretches for key areas like my hamstrings to help me stay healthy training for this triathalon.

htide

2007-08-17 1:33 PM
in reply to: #929242

User image

Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Can I hear a HOOT for physical therapy
Awesome, so glad to hear your visit worked well for you. I'm encouraged to hear how much it helped, since I'm starting PT school in 10 days and am super excited to get going.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Can I hear a HOOT for physical therapy Rss Feed