General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training and Coaching Survey - Your help is needed! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-08-23 8:59 AM

User image

Veteran
Northeast
Subject: Training and Coaching Survey - Your help is needed!
Greetings friends and fellow athletes!

As some of you may know, I have been coaching a handful of athletes for a little while now. But recently I've been giving some thought to expanding my practice and taking on a more formalized system for cyclists, runners and triathletes.

I could really use - and would completely value - your help in assessing what the "everyday athlete" is looking for in a coach or a training service. I've put together a very simple 10-question survey that I would be thrilled if you took the time to answer.

This is *not* a solicitation for clients, rather, simply a means to help me understand what the novice, MOP'r, or experienced athlete might be looking for. If you're already being coached - Great! I would still appreciate your opinions here.

Many thanks in advance, and keep training!

Take the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Q7xy4yYkCdGJPTDq0ifvWg_3d_3d

2007-08-30 3:06 PM
in reply to: #937288

User image

Veteran
Northeast
Subject: RE: Training and Coaching Survey - Your help is needed!
I just wanted to thank all of you for your excellent feedback and participation with this! The response from you all has been fantastic, and help significantly in my endeavor!

Happy (well... At least, strong) training!

Joe
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training and Coaching Survey - Your help is needed! Rss Feed