General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Inspiration for All Ages and Abilities Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-09-06 3:20 PM

New user

Subject: Inspiration for All Ages and Abilities
My name is Robert Key and I am the founder of Faithful Soles, a web site dedicated to inspiring athletes of all ages and abilities. I was brought to this site through a thread about Deanna Babcock and I am truly inspired by all that I have seen and read. What I wanted to share with Deanna and you is a story on my web site entitled "The Greatest Marathoner" about an event I witnessed at the 2000 Boston Marathon that I believe you personally will find incredibly inspirational. If you go to the web site at http://www.faithfulsoles.com you will see a link to the story to the right of my photo on the home page.

As for me and triathlons, I am new to the sport. I am a veteran of 16 marathons, including 3 Boston Marathons, and within the last several months have started training towards my first Ironman either sometime in late 2008 or 2009. Between now and then I plan to do several sprint tris and one or two half-Ironman distances. I look forward to reading more about all of your journeys and gaining insite and motivation from what you have to say.

Edited by Faithful Soles 2007-09-06 3:21 PM

2007-09-25 11:35 AM
in reply to: #954438

User image

Master
Des Moines, Iowa
Subject: RE: Inspiration for All Ages and Abilities
Welcome to BT
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Inspiration for All Ages and Abilities Rss Feed