Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Tri-Networking... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2004-10-29 10:43 AM

Veteran
South Orange, NJ
Subject: Tri-Networking...
Now this may not be the best place to network for many reasons...

1. Too much time spent online during working hours reading the beginner triathlete forums
2. Too much time spent outside of work training
3. Dying to leave the office anytime the sun is out in order to ride, or run, or swim
4. Need way too much money to feed my triathloning addiction
5. Bad habit of leaving peanut butter stains on my work (oops, wrong thread!)

Wait a sec, maybe everyone else is in the same boat, so it couldn't hurt. I need new employment. I'm currently working, but it just isn't working out; the company is being affected by the down economy and I'm just not feeling well utilized or appreciated. I'm an accountant by trade but have generally worked with and around computers. Currently I am working as a software trainer for a real estate software company in NJ. The offer came along at the right time, but I think it's time to move on.

I'm not going to attach my resume but if anyone is interested or might be able to help please let me know and I will forward it privately. My background includes computers (as I mentioned), real estate, accounting, fund accounting, private equity, project management and software development. I believe that my varied business background gives me a unique ability to add value in whatever position I have taken.

I imagine that I can't quite state a case clearly and define myself well enough in a forum of this nature, but I wanted to put it out there just in case anyone might be looking to fill a position and need a training partner all wrapped in one. I figure it can't hurt to post and need to know that I have persued all my avenues that are available, so why not? I am located in NJ but am willing to relocate for the right job.

If you or anyone you know is looking for a great person please post a response and I will follow up personally or you can send me a private message.

Thanks!

2004-11-02 5:54 PM
in reply to: #77177

User image

Master
Chicago
Subject: RE: Tri-Networking...
Ever think about starting your own business? With your skills in real estate and IT it seems you might be in the market to create some digital products for all those want to get rich quick real estate people out there. Just a thought.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Tri-Networking... Rss Feed