General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Texas Tri-Camp Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-02-03 9:49 PM

Veteran
Keller, TX
Subject: Texas Tri-Camp
Anyone ever been to a triathlon training camp? There's going to be one here where I live in March. Here's the web information: http://texastricamp.com. It sounds like it will be worth while. Joe Friel, the author of the Triathlete's training bible is one of the instructors. They cover all aspects, even video tape swimming, above and below water.

I'd be interested in any feedback or personal experiences. I think I'll go - don't think another opportunity like this will come right to my neighborhood!

T

2004-02-04 11:45 AM
in reply to: #5922

User image

Master
Berkeley, CA
Subject: RE: Texas Tri-Camp
Not personal experience, but one of my housemates went to a Sally Edwards (she does the Danskin Women's Sprint triathlons) and she really loved it. She felt a little shy, but there is a certain comraderie (as you all probably know) within the nutty triathlon community. She felt like she got really terrific tips and enjoyed the workouts.

At the time, she was a newbie in the triathlon world, but the camp was really geared that way. So for what it's worth...

Dana
2004-02-05 8:35 PM
in reply to: #5922

User image

New user
Air Force Base in Texas
Subject: RE: Texas Tri-Camp
Send some info my way if you please. I would love to go to a camp. I was told they are perfect to go to if you have the chance because of all the experience in one room and the possibility of one on one training.

Hook me up would you. [email protected]
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Texas Tri-Camp Rss Feed