General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Help finding swim lessons in North Texas Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-12-07 11:03 PM

User image

New user
North Texas
Subject: Help finding swim lessons in North Texas
I need help finding swim lessons in the Colony /Lewisville/South Plano area. You wouldn’t think it would be hard since there are so many cities offering rec programs! I have actually signed up for a couple of rec classes for adult beginners but the classes never have enough registrants and end up getting cancelled. If anyone could suggest a location it would be much appreciated.

2004-12-07 11:25 PM
in reply to: #90334

User image

Extreme Veteran
Fort Worth, TX
Subject: RE: Help finding swim lessons in North Texas
I just started going to masters swims this week.  They have pools ALL over the metroplex.  You might give them a try

www.damswim.com
       compliments of skeedawg

One of the ladies I talked to said she didn't swim at all when she started

PS I get a giggle everytime I write that....Dam Swim......*gigglesnort*

2004-12-08 5:21 PM

Regular
Dallas, TX
Thanks for the creds and I'll second that on the DAM (it is funny to say vertical!) group being first rate! They also have tri training complete with an 18week program for beginner to elites and everything in between. Man I should be getting paid for all the marketing I've done for them.

This past year I attended one of their open water swim clinics and learned a lot. I posted my experience here:
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp...

Happy Laps!
Skeedawg
2004-12-08 6:32 PM

User image

Veteran
San Diego, CA
Hi,
Most of the "tri swim coaches" listed on my site are in Austin and South Texas, but I have one listed in Dallas. If that's not too far from you, give her a call and tell her you were referred by triswimcoach.com!

Ann Scherbarth
Swimming Pro.
Cooper Fitness Center
12100 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75230
972-233-4832 x 4447
[email protected]

Good luck!
Kevin
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Help finding swim lessons in North Texas Rss Feed