General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BioBuilde? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-04-13 12:35 PM

User image

Birmingham, AL
Subject: BioBuilde?
Hey!

Has anyone used this? Is this for real or just a bunch of hype? I googled Biobuilde and people claim it does everything from helping you lose weight, helping people with hair loss and brittle nails, to easing menopause symptoms! Seems like if it did all that, we would hear more about it. Any opinions?

An article on it:
http://www.optimumhealthreport.com/articles/tri.asp

Their site:
http://www.bodyhealth.com/html/biobuilde/index.asp

Thanks!
Holli

2005-07-12 12:58 PM
in reply to: #142107

Lakeland, FL
Subject: RE: BioBuilde?
I have been using bioibuilde for about 4 months. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my recovery. I am never sore and have the energy to make it through workouts. However, I take it because I have a lower protein level and this is the best way for me to get it. If I didn't take it I would be in the hospital with as much as I work out. It will naturally help your hair and your nails because they are made up of proteins. Now Biobuilde is about $55 a pop. So unless you can't workout without this fast acting protein or you are always sore the next day, don't buy it. But it does help alot.
2005-07-16 10:15 AM
in reply to: #142107

User image

Elite
Chicago
Subject: RE: BioBuilde?

I'd love to hear the replies too.  I was thinking of getting jacked up on biobuild but after my calculations on cost (10 pills at a time?!?!?!) It would end up costing me $150/month.  My trust fund disbursements wouldn't cover this.

However, I've been jacked up on Optygen for about a month now and I've noticed a pretty big difference (as evidenced by my run/bike pace on my trng log).  Back to back hard workouts are incredibly easy to physically handle and I've also noticed that my HR stays much lower than it has prior to Optygen.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BioBuilde? Rss Feed