General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » COUCH TO IRONMAN FINISHER IN SIX MONTHS Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2013-04-17 7:51 AM
in reply to: #4694850

User image

Subject: RE: COUCH TO IRONMAN FINISHER IN SIX MONTHS
leatherneckpa - 2013-04-10 11:45 AM

Congratulations!  I am not quite that ambitious.  I do hope to go from essentially the couch to the B2B HIM in seven months though.  I say essentially because I lost two months of training this winter to bronchitis/pneumonia and abdominal surgery.  When I bought my BT Silver last week I chose the Couch to Sprint plan, but find myself blasting the swim and ride portions.  The greatest obstacle for me, in ANY race, will always be the run.

But thank you for your post.  It gives me hope.

You're a wild man.  All those challenges, plus where you're starting from, you're story is an amazing one!  I can't wait to read how it finishes!  Keep me posted brother and don't give up, it's not over till you say it is.

2013-05-03 3:13 PM
in reply to: #4679190

User image

New user

Subject: RE: COUCH TO IRONMAN FINISHER IN SIX MONTHS

Attempted my first full at IMC last Aug......my lack of prep and respect for Ironman earned me a well deserved kick in the hiney. After a few months of reevaluating my motives and a bit of a "health" scare I realized how much I loved to tri. A new coach, a new outlook and new motivation has me doing the new Challenge Penticton ( redemption for last year ) and IM Cozumel. I have raced out of country before but not an IM and I am very nervous !!! I have heard about the water conditions and hope that I will be ok. Any suggestions for ease the tummy issues in the water? Any tips for racing in Cozumel ??

Thanks in advance......

Tracy

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » COUCH TO IRONMAN FINISHER IN SIX MONTHS Rss Feed  

of 2