BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Body Metrics in a Table Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-24 5:02 AM

User image

Expert
Falls Church
Subject: Body Metrics in a Table
Would be nice to see body metrics in a table form for easier comparison of progress or lack thereof.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Body Metrics in a Table Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 27, 2007
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Questions and answers on HIM training with a sprained ankle, metric century plan basics, Olympic speedwork, Ironman commuter rides, bricks, HIM before IM recovery and post race nutrition.

date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
Video on what body marking is all about during check-in.
date : March 5, 2006
author : AMSSM
A number of vascular changes occur in the body during activity. In general, these changes are beneficial, the blood vessels dilating and constricting in order to shunt blood where our bodies need it.

date : July 31, 2005
comments : 5
Your self-image serves as the operating instructions of your subconscious computer. If you don’t change the operating system, you will be doomed to repeat your past mistakes.
date : July 5, 2005
author : Michael Silva
comments : 1
I don't really strength train (because I never have and don't really know much about it) and feel like my lack of upper body strength is the reason why I'm not getting faster.

date : February 28, 2005
author : AMSSM
It is difficult to replace water losses during exercise. The following principles will help prevent dehydration during endurance training and racing.
date : October 31, 2004
author : ewkfit
I may not have pre-pubescent hips or breasts and at 36 that would be ridiculous. I do not need to have an "airbrushed body" and why do I revere that?

date : October 10, 2004
author : FIN16
The human body can endure extreme physical hardships but a trained, confident mind can endure much more.