General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Favorite Trainer App - Android Compatible Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-01-14 9:39 AM

Subject: Favorite Trainer App - Android Compatible
Hey guys. I'm hoping to do some dedicated virtual power training on my trainer and am curious on opinions about trainer apps that are Android Compatible. Everyone always talks about trainer road, unfortunately they have not released an Android app yet. I've also looked at DC Rainmakers site and he has some reviews, and I'm aware of some of the other options, but am curious about the opinions from BT of those who may have used one.

Specifically I'm looking for something with dedicated training plans based on a virtual power measurements, similar to Trainer Road. I have a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine.
Thoughts?

Thanks!
Yonks
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Favorite Trainer App - Android Compatible Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Cheap personal Pace Clocks or Android Apps?

Started by NewClydesdale
Views: 2699 Posts: 12

2013-07-30 2:46 PM triosaurus

BT Android App

Started by Oriondriver02
Views: 1225 Posts: 5

2011-11-01 6:47 PM marmadaddy

Android app for keeping track of stength

Started by dodgersmom
Views: 1560 Posts: 5

2011-07-02 2:17 PM bufordt

Android Apps

Started by Porfirio
Views: 3712 Posts: 25

2011-01-14 8:20 AM dangremond

Best Calorie Counting App for Android?

Started by dinabean
Views: 6428 Posts: 6

2010-06-15 9:44 AM trimore
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 25, 2012
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
This article will discuss the differences between TrainerRoad and PowerTap's power numbers and how to best use each of them.

date : November 28, 2011
author : juliapurr
Bored out of your mind or watching a movie? Amp it up on the bike trainer.
date : November 5, 2010
author : FitWerx
Do you struggle to hold your power output indoors versus outdoors? The keys to this problem are due to lack of cooling and the flywheel effect.

date : March 5, 2009
author : mrakes1
Discussions on an eating plan to lose weight, lean protein sources, being hungry, recovery foods, eggs and Marni's favorite supplements.
date : February 4, 2009
author : mikericci
Here are our most popular questions for training during the off season. Everything from treadmills to heart rate monitors to core strength.

date : January 3, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 3
We review the Halo Swim Trainer and how it can help the 'high elbow catch' part of your swim stroke along with your swimming tempo.
date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.

date : December 3, 2008
author : dexter
comments : 15
What are rollers? How can rollers help your bike training? Learn how to use your first set of rollers without doing too much bodily harm to yourself.