2016-10-25 3:09 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Election 2016
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by tuwood

Uh Oh, Hillary lost Michael Moore(NSFW language)

C'mon Tony......you know damn well this election is OVER. 

Nothing is over till we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

2016-10-25 3:26 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

Uh Oh, Hillary lost Michael Moore(NSFW language)

C'mon Tony......you know damn well this election is OVER. 

Nothing is over till we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Nice analogy....because the way that movie ended is about how this deal will end up. LOL

2016-10-26 4:30 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Listening to Trump in NC......did he not get the memo? The election is over.....Hillary is won, game over.....Hillary is now working on picking out the drapes in for the Oval office and a china pattern that matches the china she stole the last time she was in the WH.

I just wish he had started earlier keeping Mr Hyde in the closet.....
2016-10-26 5:00 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio Listening to Trump in NC......did he not get the memo? The election is over.....Hillary is won, game over.....Hillary is now working on picking out the drapes in for the Oval office and a china pattern that matches the china she stole the last time she was in the WH. I just wish he had started earlier keeping Mr Hyde in the closet.....

Love or hate Trump, you can't deny that they guy is working his tail off to win the election.  Three to Four events a day all the way up until election is just a crazy pace for any politician to keep up.  I love that Trump had ~25,000 people show up at his Tampa rally two days ago and Hillary could barely get 300 people there today.  Could there ever be a more stark contrast in enthusiasm?

The ACA melt down is definitely a big October surprise that's going to hurt Clinton ("It was called Hillary Care before it was called Obamacare").  The continued corruption and illegalities that keep coming out through wikileaks and project Veritas are becoming too much for the media to continue hiding.  The fake polls being pushed by the media to suppress voter turnout are being seen through by the people.

All the while Trump is staying on message and peaking umong his supporters and undecided.  Republicans are coming home to roost and his polls continue to climb.  He's shaping up to have the highest African American vote for a Republican since Nixon.

2016-10-26 6:43 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro

I got polled today.......told them I was voting for Clinton.

2016-10-26 6:52 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

lol, I'd probably do the same.  This is the time of year that I actually answer out of town numbers hoping they're pollsters. 

2016-10-26 7:22 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

lol, I'd probably do the same.  This is the time of year that I actually answer out of town numbers hoping they're pollsters. 

I never respond to pollsters...ever. I simply hang up.

The problem with polls is polling results affect voting. People want to vote for the winner....instead of voting their beliefs.
2016-10-26 7:28 PM

Master
, California

I never respond to pollsters...ever. I simply hang up. The problem with polls is polling results affect voting. People want to vote for the winner....instead of voting their beliefs.

I always hated exit polls.  With the time zones, they're sometimes calling winners before the west coast has even voted.  Sure it might be true, but it's not good for encouraging turnout.

2016-10-26 10:02 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
I voted today. Now I do not have to listen to anymore to anything said. I am finally free.
2016-10-26 10:29 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by spudone

I never respond to pollsters...ever. I simply hang up. The problem with polls is polling results affect voting. People want to vote for the winner....instead of voting their beliefs.

I always hated exit polls.  With the time zones, they're sometimes calling winners before the west coast has even voted.  Sure it might be true, but it's not good for encouraging turnout.

Agree, I don't like that either.  I think it was the Bush/Gore race where they called Florida early based on exit polling for Gore which had a real effect on votes out west for Bush.  If Bush loses Florida there was no chance of him winning so game over. 

I'm also really starting to hate the electronic voting machines.
http://www.libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/bombshell-video-watch-voting-machine-switch-vote/?utm_content=bufferf2409&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I truly don't get into the conspiracy theory crap on this because it's likely related to uncalibrated machines and who knows what other technical "glitches".  I just don't like that the recount ability is based on what the machine says they voted for, so if the machine is broke then there's no ability to recount.  Total crap. 

2016-10-27 10:18 AM

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

Agree, I don't like that either.  I think it was the Bush/Gore race where they called Florida early based on exit polling for Gore which had a real effect on votes out west for Bush.  If Bush loses Florida there was no chance of him winning so game over. 

http://www.libertywritersnews.com/2016/10/bombshell-video-watch-voting-machine-switch-vote/?utm_content=bufferf2409&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I truly don't get into the conspiracy theory crap on this because it's likely related to uncalibrated machines and who knows what other technical "glitches".  I just don't like that the recount ability is based on what the machine says they voted for, so if the machine is broke then there's no ability to recount.  Total crap. 

You do realize that was in 2014, I believe, and that they removed that machine immediately.  There are also quite a few machines since 2014 that have had their certification/accredication whatever it is called revoked because of either this or their ability to be hacked.

I'm not a massive fan of it but I do believe it is the future.  Will their be issues and glitches along the way? Sure.  Will their also be miscreants who try to do something nefarious?  Yep.  But they do that with paper ballots now too.   NOTHING is 100% safe or free from being manipulated.  Nothing.

2016-10-27 3:29 PM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by crowny2

You do realize that was in 2014, I believe, and that they removed that machine immediately.  There are also quite a few machines since 2014 that have had their certification/accredication whatever it is called revoked because of either this or their ability to be hacked.

I'm not a massive fan of it but I do believe it is the future.  Will their be issues and glitches along the way? Sure.  Will their also be miscreants who try to do something nefarious?  Yep.  But they do that with paper ballots now too.   NOTHING is 100% safe or free from being manipulated.  Nothing.

I agree that nothing is 100%, but it has to be as close as possible.  As for the electronic voting machine malfunctions I'm just talking about stuff reported within the last week.  There's been numerous examples in Texas with videos showing people clicking on one candidate and another (always the Dem for some reason) being selected.  In Texas they just removed them and converted to paper in several districts due to all the errors. 

2016-10-27 3:47 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Still believe the Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a Charity?
https://www.scribd.com/document/328997648/Teneo-Foundation-Final-11162011

News article going over some of the high points:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3879870/Donald-Trump-smells-blood-outright-corrupt-relationships-revealed-Bill-Clinton-family-foundation-profit-consultant.html

How any of you guys can support this level of corruption just astounds me. 

Edited by tuwood 2016-10-27 3:50 PM
2016-10-28 7:50 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
A good deed.....this is something that hits home as I've done this many times...although more often than not, I'm pulling someone out of a ditch with my badass F150 Raptor.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/articl...

2016-10-28 9:38 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I had a thought last night.  Have you guys noticed that there hasn't been a single email to or from Hillary released in the tens of thousands of Wikileaks emails?

This tells me one of two things.  They're either just saving them all until the end because they're the most impactful.  Or... They may not be planning to release them at all and plan to hold them as ransom for some future deed.

Lets say for a minute that what the Democrats allege is true and the Russians are behind the "stolen" emails.  If that's true and they're holding the worst of them (the Hillary emails), do you want the President of the United States to have a hostile power with that kind of leverage over them?  Hillary likes to call Trump a puppet of Russia, but if she were to win I think we have the potential to have a real puppet. 

2016-10-28 10:23 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

I had a thought last night.  Have you guys noticed that there hasn't been a single email to or from Hillary released in the tens of thousands of Wikileaks emails?

This tells me one of two things.  They're either just saving them all until the end because they're the most impactful.  Or... They may not be planning to release them at all and plan to hold them as ransom for some future deed.

Lets say for a minute that what the Democrats allege is true and the Russians are behind the "stolen" emails.  If that's true and they're holding the worst of them (the Hillary emails), do you want the President of the United States to have a hostile power with that kind of leverage over them?  Hillary likes to call Trump a puppet of Russia, but if she were to win I think we have the potential to have a real puppet. 

Yeah, that is scary. The broke in the second theory is, if the Russians really are behind the hacks/leaks why release ANYTHING negative as it would behoove them to get her elected...even to the point of funneling millions into her campaign.

I've been wondering.....if they hacked Podesta’s email one would assume they got his inbox and outbox........why haven't there been any emails that Clinton must have written to him?

I have said all along Hillary was hacked and all 60k emails still exists somewhere in the world. The Chinese are notorious for cyber attacks and you have to be willfully ignorant to believe they did not hack the US Sec of State's email. What value are they to the Chinese? Other than the obvious secret and top secret data, there is blackmail material.....but only if she get's elected POTUS.

The US State Department is hit thousands of times a day with people trying to hack into the system. Does anyone really think that not a single person in the world tried to hack Hillary's email?

2016-10-28 10:36 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Yeah, that is scary. The broke in the second theory is, if the Russians really are behind the hacks/leaks why release ANYTHING negative as it would behoove them to get her elected...even to the point of funneling millions into her campaign. I've been wondering.....if they hacked Podesta’s email one would assume they got his inbox and outbox........why haven't there been any emails that Clinton must have written to him? I have said all along Hillary was hacked and all 60k emails still exists somewhere in the world. The Chinese are notorious for cyber attacks and you have to be willfully ignorant to believe they did not hack the US Sec of State's email. What value are they to the Chinese? Other than the obvious secret and top secret data, there is blackmail material.....but only if she get's elected POTUS. The US State Department is hit thousands of times a day with people trying to hack into the system. Does anyone really think that not a single person in the world tried to hack Hillary's email?

Pure speculation on my part, but I still believe it was an inside job. Assange just tweeted yesterday: "We have not yet revealed how we obtained these emails, but they were not 'stolen'."
You can read into that and say that he does plan to reveal his source in the future, but you can also discern that they weren't "hacked" or "stolen" which means somebody who had access to them gave them to him.  If he confirms it's Seth Rich, then all hell is gonna break loose.
Remember this exchange from Assange a while back:

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

2016-10-28 11:30 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Here's a scenario....

Hillary is elected. But GOP holds congress.

More evidence of fraud with the Clinton Foundation and the IRS comes out. More evidence of quid pro quo while she was SofS......GOP congress impeaches her!

I can see a Trivia Pursuit question in the 2150 edition:

Who were the only husband and wife to have both been impeached as POTUS?
2016-10-28 11:44 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio Here's a scenario.... Hillary is elected. But GOP holds congress. More evidence of fraud with the Clinton Foundation and the IRS comes out. More evidence of quid pro quo while she was SofS......GOP congress impeaches her! I can see a Trivia Pursuit question in the 2150 edition: Who were the only husband and wife to have both been impeached as POTUS?

I agree, there's virtually zero chance that she doesn't get impeached if the R's hold both the House and the Senate.  She's committed way more crimes than her Hubby ever dreamed of.   Her and her Husband are also going to jail if Trump gets in office and it has nothing to do with punishing opponents, it has to do with them breaking the LAW and thinking they could get away with it. 

2016-10-28 12:06 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Doubt anything will happen in the next two weeks, but this is interesting:
https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776

On a side note I chatted with a good friend who is a computer forensics analyst at the FBI here and it doesn't sound like Comey has very much support in the FBI.  He said the most stunning aspect of how Comey handled it is that the FBI NEVER makes a recommendation to prosecute, that's not what they do.  They just gather evidence and turn it over to the Attorney Generals office and they make the determination to move forward or not.  He said it was unprecedented for Comey to drop it the way he dropped it no matter what the evidence was. 

2016-10-28 12:11 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

2016-10-28 12:35 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I think the Clinton Foundation is going to be the end of the Clintons. Not getting much press because it is complex and you really have to drill down to understand what is happening. A lot of people want to blow it off citing the good charitable work the Clinton Foundation does. But that is like trying to excuse the mobster in Scarface his drug dealings because he sponsored a little league team.

This will be the Clintons' Watergate. There is just too much money involved. They don't have to show corruption for all the donations.....just one.

2016-10-28 12:44 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio I think the Clinton Foundation is going to be the end of the Clintons. Not getting much press because it is complex and you really have to drill down to understand what is happening. A lot of people want to blow it off citing the good charitable work the Clinton Foundation does. But that is like trying to excuse the mobster in Scarface his drug dealings because he sponsored a little league team. This will be the Clintons' Watergate. There is just too much money involved. They don't have to show corruption for all the donations.....just one.

Everyone likes to talk about the Republican party being in disarray after this election.  The Democrats are already in meltdown over all the crap coming out of the emails.  blatant corruption, illegal enrichment, pay to play, media manipulation, contempt for supporters.  Basically everything the Republicans have been accusing the DNC of is true.  Go figure. 

They even proved Obama a liar...  Wait a minute... now I think I might know why the investigation was re-opened.  lol

2016-10-28 12:51 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
1 week prior to the election the democrat nominee for POTUS is under criminal investigation.

You can't make this drama up!

The question I have is what 'new emails' did they find and where did they get them?
2016-10-28 1:03 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio 1 week prior to the election the democrat nominee for POTUS is under criminal investigation. You can't make this drama up! The question I have is what 'new emails' did they find and where did they get them?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

The price of poker just went up.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Election 2016 Rss Feed  

of 76

RELATED POSTS

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Election 2016

Started by ChineseDemocracy
Views: 1197 Posts: 6

2016-03-13 7:08 PM HaydenHunter

2016 - WTF Pages: 1 2

Started by Renee
Views: 2718 Posts: 30

2016-02-23 8:09 PM Left Brain

Got my 2016 insurance rates today

Started by Dutchcrush
Views: 1289 Posts: 15

2015-12-19 9:17 AM mdg2003

Election 2014 Pages: 1 2 3

Started by tuwood
Views: 6194 Posts: 73

2015-01-21 9:41 AM Jackemy1

I figured out who I'm supporting for the 2016 election

Started by tuwood
Views: 1615 Posts: 5

2013-10-20 8:33 AM strykergt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2004
author : infosteward
comments : 0
Buried beneath election rhetoric about stem-cell research, gender in marriage and taxes are issues that could seriously affect your newfound hobby – triathlons.