BT Development Mentor Program Archives » LukeTX04's Group - FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2007-02-12 6:28 PM
in reply to: #625434

Subject: RE: LukeTX04's Group - FULL
Right now i'm paying about $29 with tax. The gym in town i usually go to just has weights and cardio equipment really, but my membership allows me to access another gym about 20 minutes away that has a pool, b-ball courts, racquet ball, weights etc. Never been there though.

2007-02-13 3:32 PM
in reply to: #625434

User image

Regular
Wylie, TX

Training has been going well!  However, I have had some knee pain in my right knee! I am going to take a week off on running and focus on Swimming and Biking.  For the next 3 weeks will be the biggest load for my Half.  Started really getting involve with Team in Training.  I look forword to a fun Tri Season!   

I still am on target for Lonestar Half on April 1st., after that I dont know what I am going to do Captex? New York?  

2007-05-30 11:59 AM
in reply to: #689599

User image

Regular
Wylie, TX
How is everyone?  How is everyone’s training coming along?  Any Tri's coming up?  Just want to check in.

My wife just told me no more Tri's this season (I have only done one) because we just planned a 2 week trip to Southern Germany and Paris.  So to save a little bit of money my wife says no more tri's this season.  But I have already signed up for Tri 101 a least something to train for.  Has anyone ever been to Southern Germany?  Have a day LukeTX04 Group.

Jeff 

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » LukeTX04's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 3