BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Nob's Group - FULLl Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2007-02-07 10:44 AM
in reply to: #635797

Subject: RE: Nob's Group - FULLl
I can now say that a great bike fit will help you enjoy cycling more. I just received my first fit two weeks ago, and my power as increased as well as my enjoyment. I felt pretty good until the end of the ride on Sunday. I wouldn't have been able to go near as far had I not received this great bike fit.

2007-02-19 7:17 AM
in reply to: #682659

User image

New user

I'm going to get a new bike this weekend. I'm so excited except they fitted me and told me the Felt would be a perfect fit.  But then they called and said it was on back order.  Don't think I can wait any longer so I'm going to get the next best fit, the cervelo.  The bike guy said he would need to change out the aero bars for a better fit. 
2007-02-19 5:56 PM
in reply to: #695194

User image

Extreme Veteran
pnw
Both are nice bikes. But if you can get a good fit (and most can) on the Cervelo you won't be dissapointed. I have 3 bikes and ride my Cervelo almost every day. The next bike I buy will also be a Cervelo.

Congrads!!
2007-03-14 2:41 PM

Everyone I need some help. I am riding in the MS150 at the end of April and I need to raise a minimum of $500. If you can donate it goes to the wonderful cause of fighting MS. I have included my letter in here for you. Here is my link: http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=193972
On April 21-22, 2007, I’m joining thousands of cyclists for the BP MS 150 from Houston to Austin. This two-day bike ride isn’t a race, but it does raise money in the race to find the cure for multiple sclerosis. Last year, 13,000 cyclists raised $11.4 million to help 17,000 Texans living with MS, a degenerative disease of the central nervous system. Researchers are making progress, but the cause and cure are still over the horizon.
And that’s why I will saddle up to ride. With this journey, I’m helping the National Multiple Sclerosis Society fund research to find the cause, cure and treatment of MS. My participation also helps support services for people affected by MS. My personal fund-raising goal is $500 supporting the ride’s 2007 goal of $11.5 million.
Please help me support our fellow Texans by making a one-time, tax-deductible donation. Any amount you feel comfortable giving is deeply appreciated. With your support, we can make a positive impact today in the lives of 17,000 men, women and children with multiple sclerosis.
Sincerely, Trey Young
2007-03-14 5:17 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
pnw
Nice project Trey, good luck on the ride!

Did my first road race of the season on 2/24 and a second, a TT on 3/3. Bumped my average speed over last year on the TT by 1.5 mph and my LTHR by 8 beats. Pretty happy with the training results so far.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Nob's Group - FULLl Rss Feed  

of 5