General Discussion Triathlon Talk » --- Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-09-12 10:40 AM

Subject: ---
Well - due to some changes in schedule because of two of my kids' sports teams, it looks like my "social" time for this race is limited. I won't be able to make the Wednesday night event at City Sports and am going to squeeze in the packet pick up/course ride (in car) & run.

I don't think we'll be able to do an actual picnic this time, but still look forward to meeting all the BTers outside of the awards tent/pavillion after the race. We'll hang and share our race stories over whatever food happens to be provided by our race coordinators. Not quite the same, but it's always nice to get even a short meet & greet with fellow BTers after a race.

On an unrelated note, my husband and I are hosting a 30-mile ride from our Southern Maryland home this weekend (Sunday). Feel free to drop a PM to me if you're interested in joining and I'll fill you in on the details.

Hope all of y'all's training is going well and I look forward to meeting you (or seeing you again for those I already know) at Nations! Tink OOO
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » --- Rss Feed