BT Development Mentor Program Archives » MaXpiXie's Group - CLOSED and Motivated to Train!! :) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 10

2007-12-08 11:53 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: MaXpiXie's Group - CLOSED and Motivated to Train!! :)

Hi All!  I'm Christine, a.k.a. MaXpiXie.  I've been around BT for about a year and a half (already??) and I *love* it here for lots and lots of reasons.  Mostly, because I can indulge my training talk and nobody's eyes glaze over like they do at work or home!  

I got into Tri's 2 summers ago, when one of my close friends talked me into training for Danskin - the women's only sprint tri.  I was straight off the couch, I didn't have a pool to train in, and I hadn't been on my 7-year old mountain bike in, oh, 6 years.  To say it's been an adventure is an understatement!  I'm 32, live in NJ, work full time (environmental consultant), have a husband (police officer), a 4-year old son (lots of energy!), and 2 big dogs (rowdy and slobbery).  I like to cook, brew my own beer, and do crafty things like crocheting, sewing, and pottery. Finding time to do everything is *impossible* but I like a good challenge

Besides Danskin in 2006, I've done a few running races from 5K to 1/2 marathon, a few "practice" tris - very informal, keep your own time kind of things - an olympic distance tri, and a double century bike tour.   I'm really out there for fun, health, and the camraderie that comes with being in the middle of the back of the pack (MOBOP!)  I have lots of fun, but I'm not ever likely to be all that fast.  I'm built for distance, not for speed! I don't worry too much about the weight loss thing - for me, it's more about being strong and healthy.  I could use to remember that when I get to craving brownie sundaes!

Next year, I'm up for a full marathon (NJ State) some more oly distance (Sandy Hooker's practice "spr-oly" disance and CGI's NJ State Tri), and maybe, JUST maybe, a half iron (Bassman?).  That kind of distance takes a lot of time, which I'm not sure I have.  And I'm definitely doing the double century again because it was one of the best things I've ever done

I'd love to be a mentor for some enthusiastic group of newbies - I've learned a lot, and still have a lot to learn.  So let's get out there and train together!

Edited by maxpixie 2007-12-20 9:37 AM

2007-12-08 11:00 PM
in reply to: #1090041

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Subject: RE: MaXpiXie's Group - Open!!
Hi Christine,

I would love to join your group. I, too, live in NJ. I am 39, soon to be 40 and am training for my very first triathlon and will be doing the sprint at the NJ State in July. We volunteered there last year and I came home feeling like I could do it too. It was very inspiring. I have been following the couch to sprint plan since October and loving every minute of it. My husband has also decided to join me in the triathlon. He and I are former couch potatos.

We have 2 boys - 7 and almost 11. I work part-time for a non-profit organization and luckily have a flexible schedule and access to a local Y for swimming, biking and treadmill in the cold NJ winter. I don't like running or biking in the cold, not yet anyway. I never competed in any athletics as a kid but have been biking for a while although mostly on a stationary bike at the Y. I did complete a 10 mile bike ride in September and felt great afterwards. I have also been taking a stroke clinic at the Y and have really seen an improvement in my swimming over the past 2 months - went from 5min/100yds to 3 mins/100yds. I never ran before due to bad knees and plantar fasciitis but have been spending more and more time on the treadmill and can happily say that I am enjoying the running training and it is getting easier each day.

I also have a big slobbery dog and love to cook but am learning to cook healthier all the time. I have been following WW for almost 3 years and lost 30lbs in the first year and hit a plateau since then. I decided to train for the triathlon in hopes of losing the last 30lbs but right now that does not seem to be happening. I have come to accept that and be happy with toning and just getting into even better shape than I was before the training. I never thought I would love to exercise but really do now and the training really gives me a purpose for it.

Hey, only 232 days until NJ State!

If you need any more info, just let me know.
Randi
2007-12-11 3:31 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Whoo Hoo, we're live!
2007-12-11 5:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Excellent!  Super!  Bring on the newbieS!
2007-12-12 11:59 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Hey Randi - Where are you in NJ?  I live in the Howell/Jackson area but work in Cranbury. 
2007-12-12 12:17 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
I am in Hamilton, (Yardville). My husband works in Lakewood.

2007-12-13 7:18 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Just thought I would brag a little...I signed up for a stroke clinic at the Y two months ago and could barely swim 50 yards before getting out of breath. I was able to swim 550 without stopping last night and did it in 15:15 which is a personal best! I am so excited about that because I still have 227 days until the NJ State Triathlon (I only know that because my HRM tells me how many days, no I am not obsessed, YET) and expect to continue to improve. I did end up swimming 1400 yards in the hour for the class but did rest between sets so the overall time was not really great.

Hope we don't get too much ice today with this storm!
Randi
2007-12-13 7:47 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Randi, you have every right to brag, that's excellent improvement!  I saw in the other thread how you started at 5min/100yd and you're down to 3min/100yd and that's great.  I have no doubt if you keep at it you'll be swimming like a fish in plenty of time for the NJ State! 

I always feel like I'm one of the few people that actually *likes* the swim, so it's nice to see some pool-related enthusiasm!  I have some friends and co-workers who would be great at triathlon, only they're so freaked out over the swim that they won't even try.  Their loss!!

My new gym has a tri clinic coming up, I'd like to check it out but I can't seem to ever find the director to get details.  She's always "around somewhere" when I ask for her!

We should get together sometime for a run at Mercer County Park, we can easily run the sprint run course.  I might be able to take a long lunch or something, perhaps we could meet up with Carol too (mosc11); she's in the area as well.  Did I see you mention in another thread that you don't like running outside in the cold?  Give it a try - I did a lot of outdoor training last winter at the Manasquan Reservoir (where I do my long runs) and I thought I'd hate it but I really came to love it!  If you start off chilly, you'll warm up and feel just right

Not looking forward to the weather today.  It's just starting to sprinkle, and I can hear on my window that it's a tap-tap-tappy little rain, which probably means it's sleety

Edited by maxpixie 2007-12-13 7:49 AM
2007-12-13 9:44 AM
in reply to: #1099408

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Thanks Christine. I do like to swim and even don't mind swimming in the lake so I don't see that as a challenge. What will be a challenge for me is the run. I am gradually building up to that. I am definitely not a runner which is also why I am hesitant to jon you and Carol on a run in the park. I have plantar fasciitis in both feet and can maybe run for 6-8 minutes before I have to walk for a few. I would be afraid to slow you and Carol down on a run, especially right now. I would probably not be able to run the entire 5k and would likely end up walking quickly for a good part of it.

I also have exercise induced asthma which is aggravated by the cold which is probably one reason why I did not think I would like running in the cold. My husband and I went for a bike ride a couple of weeks ago when it was only moderately cold and I ended up having an asthma attack - something I had not had in over a year. I would be game to try, but not on a wet day like today and it would probably have to be a moderate day. We have heavy rain right now and hope it just stays as rain. I hate the ice.

Let me know if you are still interested in running with such a new runner. I am friends with Carol's sister-in-law and Carol and I have contacted each other about getting together to run or bike, but again, I would be afraid to slow you guys down too much.

Randi
2007-12-13 8:38 PM

User image

Expert
Shalimar, FL
Hi Christine,

I'd really like to join your group. I'm not quite a newbie, but I'm definitely still a beginner! I joined a mentoring group last January as my introduction to both BT and triathlons. I did two sprint tri's in 2007, as well as many running races (5K to half marathons) and a reverse duathlon. I also did a metric century ride. And I turned 50, and vowed not to let it get in my way! It did turn out to be a good year for me, though. My running has improved with several PRs, and I've been doing well with some age group wins.

I'm married to a wonderful guy, but he thinks I'm a little nuts when it comes to training and racing. However he puts up with it without complaint, except when I get up at 5 a.m. and he can't get back to sleep. I also work full-time as an engineer and manager, so my time is somewhat limited and my 5 o'clock runs are pretty important to me. Can you see the conflict here?

I've been running for a lot of years, but took up biking when I was training for my first half marathon several years ago and realized I needed to do some cross-training to save my knees. I fell in love with it! However, the swimming part is a challenge for me, and I could certainly use some tips and encouragement in that area.

I have a few goals for 2008 -- a half marathon in early March, an Oly tri in late April, and a century ride next summer. And I'll probably do a lot of local races (running and sprint tri's).

One more thing -- I've lived in Florida for a long time now, but I graduated from high school in NJ (Hightstown). So can I join the Jersey girls?

Cheri
2007-12-14 4:18 PM

User image

Veteran
Russell, KS
Hi, I'm Heather.

I'd like to join this group because I read the book "Triathlons for Women" by Sally Edwards, and I would so LOVE to do the Danskin in Austin, TX. I currently reside in the Dallas area.

How did I start in Tris? Well, last January, I had a friend of mine invite me to Germany to do a triathlon with him. I really wasn't sure if I could do such a thing, since in all of my 35 years of living, I'd never learned to swim. I thought it over for a day and thought "You know, I'm tired of being afraid of the water. I'm going to do it."

Due to his having an injury, and my paperwork not going through, I didn't do my first tri in Germany, but I did do a tri in Rockwall Texas a little before my German trip.

It turns out the mixup in paperwork and my friend's injury was a blessing: the tri in Germany had a water temperature and air temp of 64 degrees and the wind was blowing hard out of the west at 20 knots. And the bike ride was an out-back east/ west. It was a far cry from the 100+ degrees I trained in all summer, and honestly, if Germany were my first Tri, I'd never do one again!

I don't need to lose weight, I'm one of those people who need to *gain*. I've always been a stick my entire life. Doing a tri actually gave me some curves and I *like* it. I like the idea of this group being a bunch of women getting together to encourage each other.

2007-12-14 6:06 PM
in reply to: #1102626

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Wish I had a metabolism that made it hard to gain weight, hey maybe yours will rub off on me and I can finally drop the 30lbs I still have to lose!

I always believe that things happen for a reason and can completely understand you being glad to have not been able to do the triathlon in Germany. I am looking forward to my very first triathlon in July and am thrilled to know that it will be during the summer with a slim to none chance that it will be cold, although with my luck I guess it could snow in NJ in July. It could be rainy and cool but I hope not.

Randi
2007-12-14 6:42 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Cheri & Heather, welcome to you both!  Glad to have you aboard!  Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop in earlier, I was at a conference for work all day today - eek, no internet!  

Cheri, I hear you on the importance of keeping your early workout.  When that's the only chance you're gonna get, you have to grab it and hold tight!  That's the only time I can work out too, I'm usually at the gym by 5:30 am on weekdays.  If I skip or put it off until later, it usually doesn't happen.  Like maybe tonight - I couldn't hit the gym due to the conference this morning, and now it's almost 8 pm and I have NO motivation to get on the trainer.  Not to mention the baskets of laundry and the vacuuming that need to be taken care of.  Oy.

Heather, Danskin is SUCH a great experience.  You will see women of all shapes and sizes and every level of experience - the encouragement and support is SO inspiring.  I got Hi-5'ed by Sally Edwards at the swim start, and she Hi-5'ed me again as I crossed the finish line.  I think it's a testament to both the sport of triathlons (they're FUN!) and to Sally and the organizers of the Danskin series that every year, each race sells out faster and faster.  When I did the NY race, which is in Sept., I didn't register until July.  This past year, it sold out in May before I even had a chance to get in!

I'll try to hop back on tomorrow morning.  I've got some thoughts on goals that I'd like to ruminate on tonight and hopefully something smart-sounding will come out tomorrow

Happy Friday, Ladies!

(hey, do we need a group name?)

Edited by maxpixie 2007-12-14 6:47 PM
2007-12-15 11:02 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
WOW!! I had a fantastic workout today! I love training for a triathlon! I ran, I swam, I biked and I ran again and feel amazing now.

One weird thing I find after swimming is that my nose gets very congested. I do exhale while under water but have to do that through my mouth or I don't get enough air in and out. Do you think I should try using a nose plug while swimming? Heck, worse case is that it is clearing out my sinuses after every swim.

Hope everyone else is doing great!
Randi
2007-12-15 6:44 PM

How about another newbie? Looking to do my first sprint this summer. I'll need lots of advice and encouragement. 44 years old, love to bike, running will be a challenge as will swimming.
2007-12-16 8:13 AM
in reply to: #1103658

User image

Expert
Shalimar, FL
Fechter99 - 2007-12-15 11:02 AM

WOW!! I had a fantastic workout today! I love training for a triathlon! I ran, I swam, I biked and I ran again and feel amazing now.

Randi

Congrats on your great workout! I train mostly outdoors (rather than a gym), so I rarely combine my training. However, I do see the advantage of going to the gym to make the multi-sport training possible.

Last year when I was getting ready for my first tri (which coincidentally was called "My First Tri" ), my mentor had me practicing transitions. Perhaps as we get into this we further we can discuss the whole race day thing.

2007-12-16 8:28 AM
in reply to: #1090618

User image

Expert
Shalimar, FL
Fechter99 - 2007-12-08 11:00 PM

I also have a big slobbery dog and love to cook but am learning to cook healthier all the time. I have been following WW for almost 3 years and lost 30lbs in the first year and hit a plateau since then. I decided to train for the triathlon in hopes of losing the last 30lbs but right now that does not seem to be happening. I have come to accept that and be happy with toning and just getting into even better shape than I was before the training. I never thought I would love to exercise but really do now and the training really gives me a purpose for it.

Randi

I went through a period in my late 30s/early 40s where I was about 30 lbs heavier than I am now, and struggled to take off a single pound. I don't have a weight problem now and I think it's because of all of my training, but I am always worried about the weight creeping back on.

I took a weight management class which really helped me to jumpstart my metabolism. And the good thing was I never had to starve to take the weight off! The point of this class was to explain healthy eating habits, and to be aware of what to do when you hit that plateau. Most of it was common sense. The main point was to eat small meals often (5-6 times per day), so that your stomach is constantly digesting. Apparently that is supposed to boost your metabolism, although I don't know the science behind it. And very important is to include activity and exercise in the mix.

While I don't follow the plan strictly and I do have a bigger meal for dinner, I do incorporate snacks mid-morning and mid-day.

Perhaps at some point we can discuss nutrition before workouts? I'm not very savvy on that at all -- all I know is that my body objects if I eat before a run, but I'm ok if I eat before biking. Anyone else have any experiences with this?

2007-12-16 8:33 AM

User image

Expert
Shalimar, FL
Randi, I read in your logs that you shared a lane with two other folks. Swimming is definitely my shortfall, and one of the things I intend to do in the new year is to start incorporating swim training into my workouts. But to be honest, the whole swimming etiquette thing in intimidating. How do you join other people in a lane? Do you ask? And how do you pass people, or what do you do when someone comes upon you? And I'll be one of those flailing folks, so I guess I should just ignore the stares and snickers?
2007-12-16 9:15 AM
in reply to: #1104511

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey

Sledge - 2007-12-16 8:33 AM Randi, I read in your logs that you shared a lane with two other folks. Swimming is definitely my shortfall, and one of the things I intend to do in the new year is to start incorporating swim training into my workouts. But to be honest, the whole swimming etiquette thing in intimidating. How do you join other people in a lane? Do you ask? And how do you pass people, or what do you do when someone comes upon you? And I'll be one of those flailing folks, so I guess I should just ignore the stares and snickers?

At the Y,  there are signs posted everywhere that when there are two people in a lane,  you can swim on one side each but as soon as you have a 3rd person in the lane,  you need to circle swim which means you swim up one side and down the other.  Usually,  when I get into the pool if there is someone else in the lane, I wait for them to see that I am there and then if they stop,  I ask if they have a preference for side of the lane.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  If you are the 3rd person into the lane,  you just need to make sure those in the lane see you and it is a matter of timing your start so that you don't end up swimming over someone.  Normally,  if the person in front of you is slower,  they will tell you to swim ahead of them on the next lap.  If they don't, you can wait a minute and give them a head start.  It does slow you down a bit because you will usually catch up to them by the end of the second length.  When I passed the one guy, I knew the other guy was at the other end of the pool and I was not going to get into his way.  I could have just turned around mid pool and headed the other direction but wanted to complete my lap.  

The ironic thing is that sometimes someone resents having to share a lane with others and barely acknowledge your existence, or give you much room.  I don't let that deter me anymore.  I have just as much right to be in the pool as they do.  It is very frustrating when they jump into the lane with you and snarl at you as you swim past.

When someone comes up on you,  the best bet is to push as hard as you can to get to then end of the pool and then tell them to swim ahead of you.  You don't want to stop mid pool because they won't expect you to do that.  If you can move to the other side of the lane without getting in the way of someone swimming the other way,  you can do that to let the person behind you pass you. 

At the Y,  there are usually 2-3 lap lanes - one for recreational swimming/walking, one for medium pace and one for fast pace.  It is not too bad when everyone gets into the correct lane.  My problem yesterday was that they had multiple lanes but all but the one lap lane was being used for lessons.  They usually post how many lap lanes are available but I forgot to look.  If it says 2,  they they guarantee 2 and if you asked,  they would move everyone around so there would be two. I did not think it was a big deal especially because I was almost done.

If you have the flexibility,  the best thing to do when you first start swimming is to find out when the pool is least used and you have a great chance of having a lane all to yourself.  I definitely recommend taking a stroke clinic which will help improve your strokes and make you more efficient.  I learned to swim when I was a kid and had forgotten some of the mechanics.  The class really helped me improve.

Good luck with your swimming!

Randi

2007-12-16 9:22 AM
in reply to: #1104498

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey

I love working out at the gym because like you said, I can train in all three sports. I don't really get a good feel for transition but it does give me a chance to see if I can move from one to the other...which I find I can do.  I do much better running after swimming and/or biking because I am warmed up/stretched out.  I would probably still not be running if I had to run outside without the advantage of the swim or bike warm-up.

I do figure that once Spring rolls around, I will be outside riding/running more but swimming will still have to be inside. I don't have access to a large pool where I can swim laps.  The race organizers for the triathlon I am signed up for offers an OWS practice every Thurs evening come Spring but I won't be able to do that until late spring when the water warms up. I do want to do this a couple of times but it will take some effort to get there since it is about 1hr from my house.  I have to wait for the water to warm up because I don't have a wet suit nor do I plan to purchase one. I won't need it for the triathlon because the lake is usually too warm in late July.  I

2007-12-16 9:34 AM
in reply to: #1104509

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey

Sledge - 2007-12-16 8:28 AM
Fechter99 - 2007-12-08 11:00 PM I also have a big slobbery dog and love to cook but am learning to cook healthier all the time. I have been following WW for almost 3 years and lost 30lbs in the first year and hit a plateau since then. I decided to train for the triathlon in hopes of losing the last 30lbs but right now that does not seem to be happening. I have come to accept that and be happy with toning and just getting into even better shape than I was before the training. I never thought I would love to exercise but really do now and the training really gives me a purpose for it. Randi
I went through a period in my late 30s/early 40s where I was about 30 lbs heavier than I am now, and struggled to take off a single pound. I don't have a weight problem now and I think it's because of all of my training, but I am always worried about the weight creeping back on. I took a weight management class which really helped me to jumpstart my metabolism. And the good thing was I never had to starve to take the weight off! The point of this class was to explain healthy eating habits, and to be aware of what to do when you hit that plateau. Most of it was common sense. The main point was to eat small meals often (5-6 times per day), so that your stomach is constantly digesting. Apparently that is supposed to boost your metabolism, although I don't know the science behind it. And very important is to include activity and exercise in the mix. While I don't follow the plan strictly and I do have a bigger meal for dinner, I do incorporate snacks mid-morning and mid-day. Perhaps at some point we can discuss nutrition before workouts? I'm not very savvy on that at all -- all I know is that my body objects if I eat before a run, but I'm ok if I eat before biking. Anyone else have any experiences with this?

Since I started training in October, I have been keeping track of my calories instead of the points for WW.  I have been trying to eat 5-6 smaller meals and find that I don't have moments when I have to eat anything and everything.  A lot of this comes from WW also and following their core plan where you eat until you feel satisfied.  I learned to know when I was starting to get hungry and would eat something rather than waiting until I was starving and would work my way from one end of the kitchen to the other.

While I know the scale has not moved, my clothes are fitting differently so something is changing.  I am healthier now than I have ever been in my life and feel great.  I love exercising (NEVER thought I would say that). I owe that all to Weight Watchers.

I would love to talk more about training or race nutrition.  I find I do have to eat before I exercise or I just cannot finish my routine, regardless of what I do. 

Randi

2007-12-16 5:51 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

KK - Sure thing, welcome to the group!  What's your real name?

Cheri - good question on pre-workout/pre-race nutrition.  I find it's VERY subjective, from person to person and sport to sport.  I typically have to eat something before I work out, though my body doesn't like it much in the early hours, if I don't have anything, I run out of gas midway through a workout.  Before a swim I'll have something small - half a clif bar or a slice of toast.  I find a half PBJ is usually a good pick too.  Before a run, just toast.  Before a bike, I can pretty much eat anything and it's fine. 

Race day is even more difficult, because you add nerves to an early start.  I see a lot of race reports here where people start with a bagel, and I can't imagine trying to choke down a bagel before a race!    

Just remember the golden rule - nothing new on race day!!

2007-12-16 6:46 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey

Race day nutrition will be something brand new to me, not to mention the nerves. I will be lucky if I sleep for a few nights prior to the race much less be able to eat.

Right now for training, I usually eat a whole-wheat english muffin with a little  bit of lite peanut butter, a very little bit of sugar-free preserves, a glass of fat free milk and half a cup of coffee.  I was not a coffee drinker but find the caffeine does help me get goign with the exercise.  Sometimes I will just grab a kashi granola bar or a fat free yogurt but notice when I do not eat enough, I am dragging by the end of my workout.  I am eating about a hour before I work out so I think that does help.

I will probaby be one of those eating a bagel pre-race but with peanut butter or plan rather than with cream cheese.  I read on one of the forums that some people like to eat the uncrustables PB&J which I could see doing since I won't have to worry about making it,  just grabbing out of the freezer.  I could even take it on the bike with me or on the run if I can't get enough food into me prior to the swim.

Randi

2007-12-17 7:28 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Never tried an uncrustable, but I've heard the same advice, Randi.  Neato - but I'd never be able to stop my husband from eating them all on me before I ever got to a race!

Sorry I've been sparse, my parents came down Saturday to watch our son while we went off having fun in Atlantic City - and they're having car trouble so they're STILL here.  Not a big deal, but it means more entertaining for me to do and less time to compose thoughts - and posts! 

With the New Year coming up, I thought it would be nice for all of us to get our goals on paper.  What are the top 5 things you want to accomplish in Triathlon this year? 

Also, I don't know if you guys have ever used a mantra, but I find it soothing to focus on a little phrase or idea when the going gets rough in a long workout - be it a swim or a run (or maybe up a monster hill on the bike!).  Anyone have a mantra they'd like to share?  I have found that the best ones come up spontaneously, right when you need them most. 

"I'm fast, I'm strong, I can run - all day long!"  (That was mine from the NJ Oly last year)

"Lean and long, swimming strong!"

And when I'm losing steam at the end of a long workout, I tell myself "another mile is only 11 more minutes.  I can put up with ANYTHING for 11 minutes."  And then I do it again.  And again

How about you gals?

Oooh, and I see some of you Lovelies have not yet started logging workouts here at BT.  If you need some help feeling out the logs, just let me know and I will help get you up and ... well, Logging! 

Edited by maxpixie 2007-12-17 7:46 PM
2007-12-18 6:28 AM

User image

Expert
Shalimar, FL
Subject: RE: MaXpiXie's Group - 2 More Spots, Get 'Em While They're Hot!
Just got back from my run, and I'd like to agree with a post Christine made a few days ago about exercising in the cold. I live in NW Florida, and training in the summer here is brutal. But fall, winter, and spring are usually wonderful. However, it has been downright cold here the last couple of mornings. But with the right clothes on, it's been great -- I don't get overheated and feel like I could run forever (if I had the time, that is).

Randi, you said you train with a heart rate monitor, right? Have you read anything about it, and what do you do? I wear my religiously, but don't really pay attention to it (except to moan about the results after my workout). With any luck I'm getting a Forerunner for Christmas, and really want to incorporate some good HR training. Christine, do you have any words on this?
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » MaXpiXie's Group - CLOSED and Motivated to Train!! :) Rss Feed  

of 10