Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 6

2007-03-05 2:46 PM
in reply to: #625459

User image

Veteran
Carleton Place, Ontario
Subject: RE: PirateGirl's Group - FULL
Ahh...tight IT band. I've got a slight issue with that myself right now. I spoke to my Physio about it and she gave me some new stretches so it is just a matter of being disciplined about doing them. I've also started back getting regular massages. Gotta look after my piriformus too aka "tight butt muscle syndrome" but not in a good way. ;-) Maybe I should start logging my physio exercises so y'all can give me heck if I don't do them.

The good news is that I've learned to deal with these things as soon as they surface instead of letting them go until I'm so messed up that I can't train anymore.

Congrats on the new bike Cathy!!! We need pictures! I got a new bike in Nov and I can't wait for spring to get it outside.

In other news, on March 24 a bunch of us from master's swimming are going to a sports nutrition workshop. Apparently the woman who is giving it is really good so I'm looking forward to that. Then the next day, we are having a triathlon workshop at master's swim practice. They've asked me to bring in my bike as a demo. Should be interesting.

Good luck with the remaining training PirateGirl. I'm sure that you will do fine on the day barring any extreme weather atrocities.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » PirateGirl's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 6